IGNORED

Coronavirus Covid-19 - opšta tema

Skyhighatrist

Imaju skoro 2000 vise u odnosu na uobicajeno u aprilu i skoro 6000 vise u maju. Ukupno malo manje od 8000. Samo u Moskvi.
A zvanicno po statsima cela Rusija ima 8246 preminulih od covid do sada.

Investigations launched after Bolsonaro tells Brazilians to inspect hospitals themselves

Sao Paulo (CNN)Brazil's Attorney General has called for an investigation into several invasions of hospitals in the country, after its President called on Brazilians to inspect the conditions of medical wards treating Covid-19 patients.

Augusto Aras's request will be sent on Monday to several state prosecutor offices, including in São Paulo and Brasilia, where hospital invasions occurred on June 4 and June 9 respectively, according to a press release by the AG's office.On June 4, several State deputies -- including some from Bolsonaro's party (PSL) -- also invaded a Covid-19 field hospital in São Paulo and took pictures of it, and patients without authorization, the city's mayor told CNN Brasil. "This behavior endangers the physical integrity of the brave professionals who dedicate themselves to reversing a health crisis unprecedented in the country's history," the Attorney-General Augusto Aras said in the press release.

In a Facebook Live last Thursday, Bolsonaro called on citizens to enter hospitals to film the conditions themselves in order "to show if the beds are occupied or not." He claimed that local politicians might be inflating data on the number of deaths from coronavirus to receive more money and to blame his government for an increase in the resulting death toll.
"No one lost their life, in most cases, due to the lack of ICU beds or ventilators," Bolsonaro said.

Following Bolsonaro's call, members of a Brazilian family upset by the death of a hospitalized relative also stormed the ICU unit of a Rio de Janeiro hospital used to treat Covid-19 patients on Friday June 12.
Dr. Alexandre Telles, president of a local doctors' union and a physician at the Ronaldo Gazolla Hospital, told CNN that the area that the deceased patient's relatives entered was a restricted one: "According to the reports I got from medical staff that saw the scene, the family was very angry for losing their relative and because her death certificate came as suspected of Covid-19. They didn't accept it. The patient was being treated for Covid and very quickly she got into a severe state and passed away," said Telles, who added that the deceased was tested for Covid-19 and that her results may take several days to become available.
However, Rio's municipal health secretary has denied that the family were responding to Bolsonaro's call.
The Brazilian president has frequently played down the severity of the coronavirus outbreak, even as it devastates his country.
Brazil has the second-most Covid-19 deaths in the world, but the populist leader has claimed the virus is merely a "little flu" and has sparred with regional leaders around the country.
Earlier this month Brazil's former leader Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva called on him to be impeached, while the mayor of hard-hit Manaus has told him to "shut up" and "resign" over his handling of the pandemic.

Koji je ovaj Bolsonaro ludak, ko da je bio kod Trampa na nekom ubrzanom kursu. 

Ako nas nešto odozgo ne spase što bi se reklo, na jesen će (ako ne i ranije) biti baš zanimljivo sa koronom kada se vidi kako se upadljivo laže svuda(nas ne računam, mi smo napredniji) a tu su i usa izbori u novembru

ali to sa rusima i njihovih 8-9 k svaki božji dan i tako već mesec dana ? pa u čem' je tu kvaka ?
slično kao i NY, London su čekali da se dobro raširi i onda suzbijali nekim nepopularnim merama. nedisciplina ih koštala pre, tokom i posle lockdowna...

Inviato dal mio Mi 9 Lite utilizzando Tapatalk

da ali vaistinu je čudno da se brojke novookuženih već 5 nedelja kreću između 8200 i 9400, deluje štelovano kako se ne bi prešla psihološka granica od 10k :happy:

- ali dobro oni su pobedili koronu i sledeće nedelje organizuju paradu pobede

ima tu štelovanja (čitaj: različitog pristupa metodama testiranja/lečenja/sahranjivanja) kao i svugde.

WHO da to obradi i sledeći ciklus da to odrade roboti. Oh, wait... Tramp ne daje pare? Huawei će to da sredi za džabe.

Inviato dal mio Mi 9 Lite utilizzando Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, vladavsnarod said:

A cheap and widely available drug called dexamethasone can help save the lives of patients who are seriously ill with coronavirus.

UK experts say the low-dose steroid treatment is a major breakthrough in the fight against the deadly virus.

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-53061281

sad dosao da okacim, deluje da je tacno. :)

evo jos par detalja iz clanka, mene turbo obradovalo.  

It cut the risk of death by a third for patients on ventilators. For those on oxygen, it cut deaths by a fifth.

Chief investigator Prof Peter Horby said: "This is the only drug so far that has been shown to reduce mortality - and it reduces it significantly. It's a major breakthrough."

The first drug proven to cut deaths from Covid-19 is not some new, expensive medicine but an old, cheap-as-chips steroid.

That is something to celebrate because it means patients across the world could benefit immediately. That's why the top-line results of this trial have been rushed out - because the implications are so huge globally.