IGNORED

Coronavirus Covid-19 - opšta tema

Skyhighatrist

State of emergency

Ovo će da ima efekat da se Ameri još više naoružaju... mark my words. Prvo nestašice municije u prodavnicama oružja ne toalet papira u supermarketima. Od šaljenja do Doomsday za nedelju dana...

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, Godfrey said:

Čuh za Kokezu pre par sati, ali ne volim prvi da pišem dok ne bude zvanično.

Po Evropi su zaraženi poslanici, ministri, preko Atlantika jedan a možda i dva predsednika države, realno je da negde zakači i predsednika fudbalskog saveza.

Što više bude ovih VIP slučajeva to će ljudi manje verovati u dnevne izveštaje o petoro zaraženih. Sad, koliko je to dobro a koliko loše...

4 minutes ago, borris_ said:

Da cilj je da naglo ne eksplodira. Vidjećemo koliko to može da se kontroliše. 

ovo mogu da rade zemlje sa uredjenim zdravstvenim sistemom. ali i kod njih je rizicno, videli smo da je Toni rekao da su lekari u Nemackoj poprilicno neorganizovani... kod nas to ne znam kako ce fercerati... zaista imam utisak da su ovi nasi jako zatvorili oci, drze palceve i cekaju da prodje.

s druge strane, imam pouzdane informacije da se u NS  vrse pripreme za potencijalni outbreak, samo se drze u tisini da se ne bi izazivala panika. znaci da ipak znaju sta ce se na kraju desiti, i spremaju se za to.

slusao sam sada Osterholma kod Rogana, covek kaze da je 4 dana period inkubacije, samim tim ocekujem uskoro da krene da skace broj zarazenih u Srbiji.

17 minutes ago, renne said:

ne

ja ću se vratiti u nedelju za svaki slučaj

Pametno razmišljanje, ja bih trebao u četvrtak.

Ljudi, šerujete vest o zatvaranju granica Srbije kada naiđete na nju.

24 minutes ago, villiem said:

Razumem obe, kod prve je doslo do naglog sirenja, rasprsilo se, vracali su iz Kine naglo, kod druge nije bilo prilike za naglo i bolje su reagovali, sa vecom disciplinom u prvim danima, kontrolisu ili misle da kontrolisu.Ajd da kaazem da se nesto o toga vidi u razmisljanjima kod nas a u vezi zatvaranja skole , obdanista i fakulteta

Granica je koliko sam shvatio pojavljivanje žarišta epidemije na lokalnom nivou koja više ne mogu da se kontrolišu i koje bi se tako nekontrolisano širila lokalnim kanalima. Sve dok mogu da prate trag zaraženih i da lica koja su stupila u kontakt stave u karantin i samoizolaciju ne ide se na sledeći nivo zabrana i karantina.

Edited by slow
4 minutes ago, freakns said:

slusao sam sada Osterholma kod Rogana, covek kaze da je 4 dana period inkubacije, samim tim ocekujem uskoro da krene da skace broj zarazenih u Srbiji.

2 do 14 dana je period inkubacije.

Interesantan članak sa dosta referenci. Linkovi uklonjeni za redirect, tako da ih copy-pastujte.

https://www.thailandmedical.news/news/must-read-china-s-secret-to-controlling-the-covid-19-outbreak-is-traditional-chinese-medicine-concoctions-used-alone-or-in-conjunction-with-antiviral-

Spoiler

MUST READ! China’s Secret To Controlling The Covid-19 Outbreak Is Traditional Chinese Medicine Concoctions Used Alone Or In Conjunction With Antiviral Protocols

Coronavirus Drug Research: As early as 26th Of January, in the early days of the Covid-19 epidemic, Thailand Medical News had published an article calling for more research into the use of Licorice Root (Glycyrrhiza glabra) as a potential drug candidate for the SARS-Cov-2 coronavirus as many past research studies had shown its efficacy against the SARS virus of 2003.( https://www.thailandmedical.news/news/further-research-into-the-phytochemicals-contained-in-licorice-root-might-yield-a-treatment-for-the-new-coronavirus-strain-in-china)  

Unfortunately as we do not have the support of any Thai government agencies nor the support of the Thai companies and also the fact that we could not get our word out due to American social media platforms like Linkedin, Facebook and Twitter whose offices in Thailand, Singapore and India lowering your feeds as you are not advertising with them, we could not get our word out to help save more lives.

Licorice root has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine and also in Indian Ayurvedic medicine for eons especially for respiratory ailments and diseases including pneumonia.

On the 3nd Of February, the Chinese government started getting their TCM teams mobilized  to test out various TCM concoctions and ingredients and in most cases, all contained licorice root.

It was demonstrated in various studies in China that for patients in the early stages of infections conditions, usage of TCM alone was sufficient to reduce the fevers, symptoms and viral loads to be deemed  as ‘recovered’ while in the cases of patients in sever conditions, the usage of TCM in conjunction with various antiviral protocols, helped the patients to recover.

In a new peer reviewed study published in the Lancet (https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1043661820307556?via%3Dihub) it was shown that out of 102 confirmed infected patients in one study at Hubei exhibiting mild symptoms of the Covid-19 disease, almost all recovered just on TCM concoctions alone with symptoms and fevers disappearing even shorter compared to using antivirals and CT scans showed drastic improvements to the lungs coupled with NATS (nucleic acid tests) that showed negative presence of the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus (note that residual dormant amounts of the virus will exist in all recovered as the NATS cannot pick up viral loads less than 90 copies per ml properly )

In addition, in the cases of patients with severe conditions, the administering of these concoctions along with various antiviral protocols helped to accelerate the process of recovery.

From the 16th of February onward, almost 87% of all treatments nationwide in China included TCM as part of the treatment protocols.

Based on traditional TCM protocols, 4 major concoctions showed efficacy including the Qingfei Paidu decoction(QPD), Gancaoganjiang decoction, Sheganmahuang decoction and the Qingfei Touxie Fuzheng decoction. (Any TCM shops in Thailand, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore and Malaysia will know how to prepare this mixture of herbs).

In all the concoctions, Licorice root was the main ingredient used in a larger proportion.

The Qingfei Paidu decoction(QPD) was most favoured as it demonstrated the highest efficacy and been rebranded as different names including ‘Formula One’ In Guandong, The ‘TCM Antiviral’ In Shanghai, etc with state pharmaceutical and TCM companies mass producing it for sale in China but it has been restricted for export.

The exact ingredients for the Qingfei Paidu decoction(QPD) concoction is listed as Ephedrae Herba, Glycyrrhizae Radix et Rhizoma Praeprata cum Melle, Armeniacae Semen Amarum, Gypsum Fibrosum, Cinnamomi Ramulus, Alismatis Rhizoma, Polyporus, Atractylodis Macrocephalae Rhizoma, Poria, Bupleuri Radix, Scutellariae Radix, Pinelliae Rhizoma Praepratum cum Zingibere et Alumine, Zingiberis Rhizoma Recens, Asteris Radix et Rhizoma, Farfarae Flos, Belamcandae Rhizoma, Asari Radix et Rhizoma, Dioscoreae Rhizoma, Aurantii Fructus Immaturus, Citri Reticulatae Pericarpium, and Pogostemonis Herba.

However we at Thailand Medical News notes that another important ingredient had been deliberately omitted from the list of which that particular herb is also being currently patented at the moment by the Chinese government.

This TCM preparation has been adopted since as a general prescription in the diagnosis and treatment plan of COVID-19 in China.

In another study of 701 confirmed cases treated by QPD, 130 cases were cured and discharged, clinical symptoms of 51 cases disappeared, 268 cases of symptoms improved, and 212 cases of stable symptoms without aggravation. The effective cure rate of QPD against COVID-19 is over 90 %.

We hope that more countries will take note of this study and do more research to help their own citizens.

6 minutes ago, slow said:

Granica je koliko sam shvatio pojavljivanje žarišta epidemije na lokalnom nivou koja više ne mogu da se kontrolišu i koje bi se tako nekontrolisano širila lokalnim kanalima. Sve dok mogu da prate trag zaraženih i da lica koja su stupila u kontakt stave u karantin i samoizolaciju ne ide se na sledeći nivo zabrana i karantina.

Momak iz Panceva se zarazio a da ne zna kako jer nije bio u dodiru sa rizicnim grupama.

To znaci da se prosirilo van tzv. rizicnih grupa  tj. ne mogu da prate.

• Redoran pinned this topic