IGNORED

Midterms 2018 and beyond

theanswer

2 hours ago, Weenie Pooh said:

To bi bilo fenomenalno, umesto Bidena kandiduju Hilary da proba ponovo... i ona ponovo izgubi od Trampa :D 

Ako probaju 5-6 puta, možda jednom upali.

Od početka govorim malodušno, biće još 1 mandat Trumpa. I sad kad je to već praktično izvesno, a posebno s obzirom kakav je zapaljeni distopijski kontejner ova 2020. pomislim, ajd' da se lepo ižljubimo i oprostimo, svet ode u racku, u kotarici (s mašnicom.)

Sve zavisi od ekonomije. Na pocetku godine se cinilo da Tramp sigurno dobija medjutim kv-19 a sada Rusi i Saudijci, pa i Kinezi, se trude da poguraju SAD ka ekonomskoj krizi kroz obaranje berze.

23 minutes ago, pasha said:

Sve zavisi od ekonomije. Na pocetku godine se cinilo da Tramp sigurno dobija medjutim kv-19 a sada Rusi i Saudijci, pa i Kinezi, se trude da poguraju SAD ka ekonomskoj krizi kroz obaranje berze.

evo vec se oseca, penzioneri kupuju kobasicu i konopac

22 minutes ago, Indy said:

Zar im nisu Saudijci saveznici?

Jesu ali im treba veca cena nafte jer bez toga ne mogu, pa su napravili sok koji moze da napravi problem Trampu. Saudijci zele da pritisnu Ruse i americke naftne kompanije na saradnju oko proizvodnje kako bi cena otisla gore a Rusi i americke kompanije za sada to odbijaju i Saudijci pokusavaju da ih pritisnu ali to moze da se prelije sire na americku berzu komplet a onda i na SAD ekonomiju taman na jesen.

A sve je to povezano sa virusom. Tramp ima ozbiljna problem ako se virus rasiri po celom zapadu. Ekonomija sigurno ide dole nevezano za igre sa Rusima i Saudijcima.

Edited by pasha

najnovijii poll

Michigan: Biden 54, Sanders 33

dedu ceka cerecenje jbt :s mislim da je ovo veci turnaround nego kada je Trump dobio babu

U Masačusetsu se Biden vs Sanders exit polls razlikuju od konačnih rezultata za 8.4%, a zvanična margina greške je 4.0%. Slično je bilo i 2016, s tim što su tada exit polls za HRC bili 8% povoljniji nego rezultati (a sada je za Bidena bilo zabeleženo 65k glasova više nego što se očekivalo, ili +16.2%.)

Slično je prošao New Hampshire gde je Pacov prebacio exit polls za 12%, i u SC gde je Biden uzeo 8% više. Ala lažu ti glasači u anketama, mjkmjbm...

(Poređenja radi, kod republikanaca su se 2016. exit polls razlikovali od rezultata za manje od 1%.)

Spoiler

MASSACHUSETTS 2020 DEMOCRATIC PARTY PRIMARY

Exit Poll Versus Reported Vote Count

The 2020 Massachusetts Democratic Party presidential primary was held on March 3, 2020. Election results from the computerized vote counts differed significantly from the results projected by the exit poll conducted by Edison Research and published by CNN at poll’s closing. As in the 2016 Massachusetts primary between candidates Sanders and Clinton, disparities greatly exceed the exit poll’s margin of error. Sanders won Massachusetts in the exit poll and lost it in the computer count.

The discrepancies between the exit poll and the vote count for Sanders and Biden totaled 8.4%— double the 4.0% margin of error (95% CI) for their exit poll differences. Warren’s and Biden’s discrepancies also totaled 8.4%, again double the margin of error (95% CI) for their exit poll differences. . These discrepancies replicate the total discrepancy of 8.0% favoring Clinton in the 2016 Massachusetts Democratic Party primary between her and Sanders. This time two progressive candidates exhibit the same discrepancies now favoring Biden representing the establishment’s choice.

Presidential candidates Biden’s and Bloomberg’s vote counts exhibited the largest disparity from their exit poll projections. Biden’s unobservable computer-generated vote totals represented a 16.2% increase of his projected exit poll share. Given the 1,397,222 voters (97% reporting to date) in this election, he gained approximately 65,200 more votes than projected by the exit poll. Bloomberg increased his vote share by 29% and approximately 36,900 more votes than projected. Their gain came largely at the expense of candidates Sanders and Warren whose combined vote counts were 104,300 less than projected by the exit poll.

Noteworthy is the fact that the 2016 Massachusetts Republican Party exit poll taken at the same time and at the same precincts as the Democratic Party primary, and also with a crowded field of five candidates, was matched almost perfectly by the computer count—varying by less than one percent for each candidate.  

Exit polls are widely recognized—such as by, for example, the United States Agency for International Development  (USAID)—as a means for checking the validity of vote counts. The U.S. has financed exit polls in other countries to “ensure free and fair” elections.

Exit pollovi su 2016. pokazivali Hilari landslide na izborima u novembru. Mislim da je čak i Ohajo bio u igri po njima a završilo se skoro dvocifrenom razlikom za Trampa. A u pitanju je 2 person race, ne ko u MA gde je bilo više kandidata. Nije stvar u tome dal birači lažu za koga su glasali već kako kompanije koje to rade formiraju uzorak, odnosno koliko ga weightuju po različitim kategorijama i onda prave projekciju. 

Joe Biden confidants are privately discussing potential leaders and Cabinet members for his White House,...

• John Kerry would love to take a new Cabinet position devoted to climate change, or might even accept a curtain call to return as secretary of state.
  • Susan Rice, formerly President Obama's national security adviser, is another option for State.
  • Mike Bloomberg, who swiftly endorsed Biden after the former mayor's campaign collapsed, would be a top possibility to head the World Bank.
  • Sally Yates, the deputy attorney general under Obama who stood up to Trump and was fired, would be a leading contender for attorney general.
  • Sen. Elizabeth Warren as Treasury secretary.
  • Jamie Dimon — chairman and CEO of JPMorgan Chase, and mentioned over the years as a potential presidential candidate — would also be considered for Treasury.

6 minutes ago, barrcode said:

Joe Biden confidants are privately discussing potential leaders and Cabinet members for his White House,...

• John Kerry would love to take a new Cabinet position devoted to climate change, or might even accept a curtain call to return as secretary of state.
  • Susan Rice, formerly President Obama's national security adviser, is another option for State.
  • Mike Bloomberg, who swiftly endorsed Biden after the former mayor's campaign collapsed, would be a top possibility to head the World Bank.
  • Sally Yates, the deputy attorney general under Obama who stood up to Trump and was fired, would be a leading contender for attorney general.
  • Sen. Elizabeth Warren as Treasury secretary.
  • Jamie Dimon — chairman and CEO of JPMorgan Chase, and mentioned over the years as a potential presidential candidate — would also be considered for Treasury.

Go Trump

• James Marshall locked this topic
  • Redoran unlocked this topic