IGNORED

F1

Ivo Petović

Audi very close to announcing Formula 1 plans

In a letter, sent by Audi CEO Markus Duesmann and Oliver Hoffmann from Audi's Board of Management to former FIA President Jean Todt - who was succeeded by Mohammed Ben Sulayem last week - as well as Formula 1 CEO Stefano Domenicali, Audi congratulated the FIA on hosting a fair competition "literally until the last lap of the season".

:lolol:

• Haha 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Posto je Szafnauer i zvanicno free, ponovo aktuelne glasine da dolazi u Alpinu u paketu sa Andy Greenom i BWT kao sponzorom, a da Enston napustaju Budkowski i Brivio. Nista se to meni ne svidja. Potezi koje Rossi povlaci samo destabilizuju ekipu..

Alpine F1 Team and Marcin Budkowski, Executive Director of Alpine F1 Team, announced today their decision to end their collaboration as of January 13th 2022.

Laurent Rossi will temporarily ensure the team’s management to allow everyone to focus on the next season’s preparation.

Laurent Rossi, CEO Alpine, declared: “I would like to thank Marcin Budkowski for his commitment and contribution to the team’s results over the last four years. The team is fully focused on getting the car ready for the first race in Bahrain and deliver a step beyond in performance.”

Marcin Budkowski declared: “I truly enjoyed being part of the leadership team of Renault then Alpine F1 Team, working with such a talented and dedicated group of people. I will be watching the Teams’ progress fondly in the seasons to come.”

Jebi se Rossi :mad:. Covek razbucava ekipu pred start najvaznije sezone od povratka Renoa u F1. Jebeno neverovatno..

7 hours ago, Jimmy Kowalski said:

Jebi se Rossi :mad:. Covek razbucava ekipu pred start najvaznije sezone od povratka Renoa u F1. Jebeno neverovatno..

Saward prica o rokadi sa Aston-Martinom, Budkowski za Szafnauera.