IGNORED

Trump - hoće li biti impeachment ili 8 godina drugačijeg predsednikovanja?

radisa

“Do you think it was someone in the White House, in the Republican Party, who leaked Don Jr.’s emails to the New York Times today?”

“Yes.”
“Do you have any idea who it might have been?”
“Yes.”

“Who was it?”
“I can’t tell you.”

“Why don't you tell us?”
“His initials are J.K.”

Edited by Roger Sanchez

Kaze pacov da je ponudio da WL objavi anonimno jer ovako to postaje lakse dokaz. Kakvo neopevano govno tipa Boris Malagurski.

“Do you think it was someone in the White House, in the Republican Party, who leaked Don Jr.’s emails to the New York Times today?”

“Yes.”

“Do you have any idea who it might have been?”

“Yes.”

“Who was it?”

“I can’t tell you.”

“Why don't you tell us?”

“His initials are J.K.”

J. K. Rowling?

“You know, you’re in such good shape,” President Donald Trump remarked to the French first lady, after looking her up and down. “Beautiful.”

komplimenti su mu u rangu onih tome nikolica  :D

Dobro je, dobro je - ako bude sushe opet u Kaliforniji ili bilo gde u demokratskom svetu trampara ce i raindance™ da zaigra i moleban da organizuje.

Domaćin čovek, nema tu šta™...

Ja i dalje ne mogu da se opasuljim kakva je sirovima predsednik najjace drzave sveta. 

“We are the most powerful country in the world and we are getting more and more powerful because I’m a big military person. As an example, if Hillary had won, our military would be decimated,” Trump said.

“I said, ’Did you do it?’ And he said, ’No, I did not. Absolutely not.’ I then asked him a second time in a totally different way. He said absolutely not,” Trump said.

Za ovo drugo ima i nastavak, nešto u smislu "... ali onda je dodao, da jesam intervenisao, ti ne bi to morao da znaš" :D Master negotiator, dealmaker, we make good deals, not bad deals.

da,da,  :lolol:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/12/donald-trump-vladimir-putin-get-along-very-well

Asked if he believed Putin’s denial, Trump paused.

*Look. Something happened and we have to find out what it is, because we can’t allow a thing like that to happen to our election process. So something happened and we have to find out what it is,” he said.

About Putin, he added: “Somebody did say if he did do it, you wouldn’t have found out about it. Which is a very interesting point.“

Edited by pacey defender

Donald prica o zidu:

"One of the things with the wall is, you need transparency," Trump said. "You have to be able to see through it. In other words, if you can't see through the wall — so it could be a steel wall with openings, but you have to have openings because you have to see what's on the other side of the wall."

Trump then offered reporters "an example."

"As horrible as it sounds, when they throw the large sacks of drugs over, and if you have people on the other side of the wall, you don't see them — they hit you in the head with 60 pounds of stuff? It's over," Trump said. "As crazy as that sounds, you need transparency through that wall."