IGNORED

Copy & Paste

jms_uk

I can sign for 1, 2 or 3 or 4 Get three weeks off in a year or more Save up and get my very own SLR 'Cos I can drive (drive) My very own tank Yes I can drive (drive) My very own tank Yes I can drive (drive) My very own tank Yes I can drive (drive) My very own tank Can you see the bullet's high velocity It can blow a man's arm off at the Count of three If I get my hands on one of those I'm something to watch out for I can drive (drive) My very own tank Yes I can Yes I can Don't care whereabouts they send me now Send picture postcards to my old mother and father And when I come home they'll have Someone to be proud of I can drive (drive) My very own tank Yes I can drive (drive) My very own tank Yes I can drive (drive) My very own tank Yes I can drive (drive) My very own tank Yes I can Maim (maim)

Divna je i obozavam je :wub:All I can ever be to you is a darkness that we knewAnd this regret I got accustomed toOnce it was so rightWhen we were at our heightWaiting for you in the hotel at nightI knew I hadn't met my matchBut every moment we could snatchI don?t know why I got so attachedIt?s my responsibilityYou don?t owe nothing to meBut to walk away I have no capacityHe walks away the sun goes downHe takes the day but I?m grownAnd in your wayIn this blue shadeMy tears dry on their ownI don?t understandWhy do I stress the man?When there?s so many real things at handWe could've never had it allWe had to hit a wallSo this is inevitable withdrawalEven if I stop wanting youand perspective pushes throughI?ll be some next man?s other woman soonI cannot play my self againShould just be my own best friend.Not fuck my self in the head with stupid menHe walks away the sun goes downHe takes the day but I?m grownAnd in your wayIn this blue shadeMy tears dry on their ownSo we are history,Your shadow covers meThe sky above ablazeHe walks away the sun goes downHe takes the day but I?m grownAnd in your wayIn this blue shadeMy tears dry on their ownI wish I could say no regretsAnd no emotional debtCause as we kissed goodbye the sun setsSo we are historyA shadow covers meThe sky above ablazeThat only lovers seeHe walks away the sun goes downHe takes the day but I?m grownAnd in your wayMy blue shadeMy tears dry on their ownHe walks away the sun goes downHe takes the day but I am grownAnd in your wayMy deep shadeMy tears dry on their ownAmy Winehouse, naravno

Edited by baklavica

Some folks are born made to wave the flag,Ooh, theyre red, white and blue.And when the band plays hail to the chief,Ooh, they point the cannon at you, lord,It aint me, it aint me, I aint no senators son, son.It aint me, it aint me; I aint no fortunate one, no,Yeah!Some folks are born silver spoon in hand,Lord, dont they help themselves, oh.But when the taxman comes to the door,Lord, the house looks like a rummage sale, yes,It aint me, it aint me, I aint no millionaires son, no.It aint me, it aint me; I aint no fortunate one, no.Some folks inherit star spangled eyes,Ooh, they send you down to war, lord,And when you ask them, how much should we give?Ooh, they only answer more! more! more! yoh,It aint me, it aint me, I aint no military son, son.It aint me, it aint me; I aint no fortunate one, one.It aint me, it aint me, I aint no fortunate one, no no no,It aint me, it aint me, I aint no fortunate son, no no no..107087.gif

The Whitlams - No AphrodisiacA letter to you on a cassette'Cause we don't write anymoreGotta make it up quicklyThere's people asleep on the second floorThere's no aphrodisiac like lonelinessTruth, beauty and a picture of youYou'll be walking your dog in a few hoursI'll be asleep in my brother's houseYou're a thousand miles awayWith food between your teethCome up for summer I've got a place near the beachThere's room for your dogThere's no aphrodisiac like lonelinessTruth, beauty and a picture of youThere's no aphrodisiac like lonelinessYouth, truth, beauty, fame, boredom and a bottle of pillsThere's no aphrodisiac like lonelinessYou shouldn't leave me aloneThere's no aphrodisiac like lonelinessBare feet like a tom-boy and a crooked smileTruth, youth, beauty, fame, boredom, red hair, no hair, innocenceSaturday and a picture of youA letter to you on a cassetteYou shouldn't leave me aloneForty, shaved, sexy, wants to do it all dayWith a gun-totin' trigger-happy tranny named Kinky Ren?eTired teacher, twenty-eight, seeks regular meetings for masculine muscular nappy-clad brutal breedingWhile his wife rough-wrestles with a puppy all aquiveron a wine-soaked strobe-lit Asiatic hall of mirrors and a dash of lonelinessThere's no aphrodisiac quite like itTruth, youth, beauty, fame, boredom, red hair, no hair, innocence, impunity and a picture of youI got a video set-up, me love you short time, she pay me suck his finger with some fine wine

Dead Joe Joe... Joe Joeoh-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho Dead Joeoh-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho Dead Joe welcome to the car smashwelcome to the car smashwelcome to the car smasha-a-a-a-a-smashDead Joe Junk-Sculpture turning back to JUNKJunk-Sculpture turning back to JUNKJunk-Sculpture turning back to JUNKju-ju-ju-ju-junkDead Joeoh Joe no-o-o-o-o-o! it's christmas time Joeit's christmans time now for youand all the little bells are hanging two-by-twothe holly and the nativityoh speak to me Joe speak to me Joe speak to me ohoh-oh-oh---oh--oh--oh--oh--oh--oh--ohDe-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e--e-e-e-ead Joe oh-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho Dead Joeoh-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho Dead Joe welcome to the car smashwelcome to the car smashwelcome to the car crashyou can't tell the girls from the boys anymoreyou can't tell the girls from the boys anymoreyou can't tell the girls from the boys anymoreyou can't tell the girls from the boys anymoreho-Oh-Oh-OH-Oh-Oh---Oh--Oh--Oh---Oh---Oh---OhDe-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e---e-e-e-e-ead Joe.

Sunday is gloomyMy hours are slumberlessDearest the shadowsI live with are numberlessLittle white flowersWill never awaken youNot where the black coachOf sorrow has taken youAngels have no thoughtsOf ever returning youWould they be angryIf I thought of joining you?Gloomy SundayGloomy is SundayWith shadows I spend it allMy heart and IHave decided to end it allSoon there'll be candlesAnd prayers that are said I knowBut let them not weepLet them know that I'm glad to goDeath is no dreamFor in death I'm caressing youWith the last breath of my soulI'll be blessing youGloomy SundayDreaming, I was only dreamingI wake and I find you asleepIn the deep of my heart hereDarling I hopeThat my dream never haunted youMy heart is telling youHow much I wanted youGloomy Sunday

If I could hold on to just one thought For long enough to know Why my mind is moving so fast And the conversation is slow. Burn off all the fog And let the sun through to the snow Let me see your face again Before I have to go. I have seen you in the movies And in those magazines at night I saw you on the barstool when You held that glass so tight. And I saw you in my nightmares But I'll see you in my dreams And I might live a thousand years Before I know what that means. Once there was a friend of mine Who died a thousand deaths His life was filled with parasites And countless idle threats. He trusted in a woman And on her he made his bets Once there was a friend of mine Who died a thousand deaths.

Oci su moje mutne od dimaOci su moje mutne od dimakrcma se zatvaravino mi oduze snagu i razumdusa je zaspalaNe mogu vise pravo da hodamnoge su moje drhtale sveljubav od mene napravi robajer ta mi zena odnese sveLutam sad lutam menjam kafanedok zora dolazidrhtave noge jedva me nosezivot mi prolaziVolim je, volim k'o oci svezasto mi ona nanosi jadi moj je zivot igracka njenasa mnom k'o s lutkom igra se sadZa mene nigde utehe nemanema ni ljubavii zadnji delic umorne snageja dadoh toj zeniTi strasna zeno gde ce ti dusada l' ces jos kome naneti jadzbog tebe moram proklet da patimi da sam stalno pijan k'o sad

Killers - Tranquilize (feat. Lou Reed)Time it tells living in my home town,Wedding bells they begin easyLive it down, baby don't talk that much,Baby knows, but baby don't tease me.In the park we could go walking,Drown in the dark or we could go sailingOn the seaAlways here, always on timeClose call, was it love or was it just easyMoney talks when people need shoes and socks,Steady boys, I'm thinking she needs meI was just sipping on something sweetI don't need political processI got this feeling that they're gonna break down the doorI got this feeling they they're gonna come back for moreSee I was thinking that I lost my mindBut it's been getting to me all this timeAnd it don't stop dragging me downSilently reflection turns my world to stonePatiently correction leaves us all aloneAnd sometimes I'm a travel manBut tonight this engine's failingI still hear the children playingKick the can, kick the can, skip and blackjackSteal a car and ring a round-rosey,Rock and roll, candyland, boogeyman,Run away and give me your sneakersAcid rain, when Abel looked up at CainWe began the weeping and wailingA hurried high from pestilence, pills and pride,It's a shame, we could of gone sailingBut heaven knows,Heaven knows everythingTranquilizeI got this feeling that they're gonna break down the doorI got this feeling they they're gonna come back for moreSee I was thinking that I lost my mindBut it's been getting to me all this timeAnd it don't stop dragging me downSilently reflection turns my world to stonePatiently correction leaves us all aloneAnd sometimes I'm travel manBut tonight this engine's failingI still hear the children playingDead beat dancers come to us and stayCause i don't care where you've beenAnd I don't care what you've seenWe're the ones who still believeAnd we're looking for a pageIn that lifeless book of hopeWhere a dream might help you copeWith the Bushes and the bombsA-re, Tranquilized

There was a boyA very strange enchanted boyThey say he wandered very far, very farOver land and seaA little shy and sad of eyeBut very wise was heAnd then one dayA magic day he passed my wayAnd while we spoke of many thingsFools and kingsThis he said to me"The greatest thing you'll ever learnIs just to love and be loved in return""The greatest thing you'll ever learnIs just to love and be loved in return"

ehNeil Young joined his wife, Pegi, for the encores of her show Sunday night at the Attic in Santa Cruz, the second of her solo career.?We found a sitar player out there,? she said as Neil unobtrusively settled into a seat behind steel guitar ace Ben Keith, from which he played the sitar-like electric guitar part on Pegi?s ?Love Like Water.? A rendition of Tarheel Slim?s ?Number Nine Train? followed, with Neil on harmonica and acoustic guitar, and the evening wrapped up with Toni Brown?s ?Sometimes Like a River.?That number, easily the best of the night, began with a simple, eloquent Neil harmonica solo and reached an emotional peak as the two Youngs joined voices on the chorus, singing in harmony ?Loving you is the sweetest thing I know.?Despite the first-rate backing of Keith, guitarist Anthony Crawford and bassist Rick Rosas, nothing Pegi Young did during her main 10-song set could compare with that moment. Her talents as a singer-songwriter are moderate; if it weren?t for her husband, she?d be playing open mike nights, not releasing an album on Warner Bros. But the audience, a good percentage of whom seemed to know her personally, responded with unconditional love, giving repeated standing ovations as the show progressed. And who?s to say she doesn?t deserve them? The woman co-founded the Bridge School and puts on the amazing Bridge School benefits at Shoreline every year, all while being a loving wife to Neil and mom to Amber and Ben (who was in the audience). Heck, I stood up too.Young is set to perform once more in the area, on Tuesday at the Little Fox in Redwood City. It appears to be sold out, but if you already have tickets, make sure to bring your cell phone camera so you can snap a picture of Neil. Trust me, everyone else will.

Un di, felice, eterea,Mi balenaste innante,E da quel di tremanteVissi d'ignoto amor.Di quell'amor ch'e palpitoDell'universo, Dell'universo intero,Misterioso, Misterioso altero,Croce e, Croce e deliziaCroce e delizia, delizia al cor.Misterioso, Misterioso altero,Croce e delizia al cor.Croce e delizia al cor.Delizia, delizia al cor.Delizia, delizia al cor.Croce e delizia, delizia al corCroce e delizia al cor.

I was born in this townLive here my whole lifeProbably come to die in this townLive here my whole lifeNever anything to do in this townLive here my whole lifeNever anything to do in this townLive here my whole lifeProbably learn to die in this townLive here my whole lifeNothing to do, sit around at homeSit around at home, stare at the wallsStare at each other and wait till we dieStare at each other and wait till we dieProbably come to die in this townLive here my whole lifeThere's Kerosene around, something to doThere's Kerosene around, she's something to doThere's Kerosene around, she's something to doThere's Kerosene around, we'll find something to doKerosene around, she's something to doKerosene around, set me on fireSet me on fire, KeroseneSet me on fire, KeroseneSet me on fire, KeroseneSet me on fire, KeroseneSet me on fireKerosene around, something to doThere's Kerosene around, find something to doThere's Kerosene around, find something to doKerosene around, find something to doKerosene around, she's something to doKerosene around, set me on fireSet me on fire, KeroseneSet me on fire, KeroseneSet me on fire, KeroseneSet me on fire, KeroseneSet me on fireKerosene around, she's something to doKerosene around, now what do we do?Jumped Kerosene, now what do we do?Jumped Kerosene, now what do we do?Kerosene around, nothing to doJumped Kerosene, now what do we do?Never anything to do in this townNever anything but jump KeroseneNever anything to do in this townNever anythingJump KeroseneSet me on fire, KeroseneSet me on fire, KeroseneSet me on fire, KeroseneSet me on fire, KeroseneSet me on fire

Edited by palfoot