IGNORED

Copy & Paste

jms_uk

Your eyes are almost deadcan't get out of bedAnd you can't sleepYou're sitting down to dressand you're a messYou look in the mirrorYou look in your eyesThen you realizeEverybody goesleaving thosewho fall behindEverybody goesas far as they canThey don't just careThey stood on the stairsLaughing at your airsYour mother's deadShe said"Don't be afraid"Your mother's deadYou're on your ownShe's in her bedEverybody goesLeaving thoseWho fall behindEverybody goesAs far as they canThey don't just careYou're a wasted faceyou're a sad-eyed lieYou're a holocaust

Five SecondsStrolling through the slaughterhouse of loveRags and ruins and stars aboveI'm as naked as I can be in this lifeThis labyrinth is only one straight lineBack and forth, up and down your spineEmptiness of heaven in your ears and my eyesOne secondTwo secondsThree secondsFour and fiveSeconds to liveOne secondTwo secondsThree secondsFour and fiveIs all I can giveOne one thousand, Two one thousand, Three one thousandFour and five seconds againOne second, two seconds, three seconds, four seconds, five second, here we go!You are the air that I breathe!Sweet annhilation in your handsYour own personal StalingradI'm just a piece of archaeology in your mindI'll be your private amusement parkRollercoasterin' in the darkCome into me slide you upside downAnd let's ride...One secondTwo secondsThree secondsFour and fiveSeconds to liveOne secondTwo secondsThree secondsFour and fiveIs all I can giveOne one thousand, Two one thousand, Three one thousandFour and five seconds againOne second, two seconds, three seconds, four seconds, five second here we go!You are the air that I breathe!You are the air that I breathe!You are the air that I breathe!(Don't pull my nerve!)You are the air that I breathe!(Don't pull my nerve!)You are the air that I breathe!(Don't pull my nerve!)You are the air that I breathe!(Don't pull my nerve!)You are the air that I breathe!(Don't pull my nerve!)You are the air that I breathe!(Don't pull my nerve!)You are the air that I breathe!(Don't pull my nerve!)You are the air that I breathe!You are the air that I breatheAll that I need!All that I need!Our house is burning right before our eyesAnd ain't nobody a bit surprisedYou prayed for rain and I fell down all nightLove me till the ambulance arrivesUntil I can't hear the screams and criesAnd I'll be choking on my ABC's all nightOne secondTwo secondsThree secondsFour and fiveSeconds to liveOne secondTwo secondsThree secondsFour and fiveIs all I can giveOne one thousand, Two one thousand, Three one thousandFour and five seconds againOne second, two seconds, three seconds, four seconds, five second here we go!You are the air that I breathe!

I could walk into this roomAnd the waves of conversation are enoughTo knock you down in the undertowSo alone, so alone in my lifeFeed me banks of lightAnd hang your hairshirt on the lowest rungIt's a beautiful lifealouette.jpg

Uh huh make me tonight Tonight make it right Uh huh make me tonight Tonight Tonight Oh uh huh make it magnificent Tonight Right Oh your hair is beautiful Oh tonight Atomic Tonight make it magnificent Tonight Make me tonight Your hair is beautiful Oh tonight Atomic Atomic Oh

The river is deep and the road is long,Daylight comes and I want to go home.Awoke this morningTo find my peoples tongues were tiedAnd in my dreamsThey were given books to poison their minds.The river is deep and the mountain high,How long before the other side.We are their mortar,Their building bricks and their clay.Their gold teeth mirrorBoth our joys and our pain.The river is deep and the ocean wide,Who will teach us how to read the signs.The earth is our motherShe taught us to embrace the light,Now the lord is masterShe suffers an eternal night.You blocked up my ears,You plucked out my eyes,You cut out my tongue,You fed me with lies,Oh lord.laku noc

Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.Where have you been?It's alright we know where you've been.You've been in the pipeline, filling in time,Provided with toys and 'Scouting for Boys'.You bought a guitar to punish your ma,And you didn't like school, and youknow you're nobody's fool,So welcome to the machine.Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.What did you dream?It's alright we told you what to dream.You dreamed of a big star,He played a mean guitar,He always ate in the Steak Bar.He loved to drive in his Jaguar.So welcome to the Machine.saw.JPG

Dolphins were monkeysI could be the next to seeThat there'll be nobody thereIf you feel excited throw your hands into the airNo one can judge you babyThat don't live your lifeI need the resistanceHeld by your astrological signNow I'm caught in the middleYou're next to meI swim with the fishesYou come from the seaThe dolphins were monkeys that didn't like the landShould I be walking the beachThen I'd be holding your handI could be the next to seeThat there'll be nobody thereIf you feel excited throw your hands into the airNo one can judge you babyThat don't live your lifeI need the resistanceHeld by your astrological signSo now I'm caught in the middleYou're next to meNo one alive can lock the door to your dreams..

i feel that you shouldn't get involved in an intimate relationshipuntil you are emotionally mature enough to handle it totallyable to cope with your feelings and your sexualitywithout guilt, inhibition or phoninessbut with love, tenderness and honestythings were disappearingin my neighbourhoodonce again somebodywas up to no goodi saw that you were wantedbut not like i wanted youand that's when i knew i had to be with youand that's when i knew if i didn't i'd be throughto end my grief i'd have to catch a thiefyour love was my relief my love is your releasecome into my windowit's open every nightthat's where i'll be waitingi'll keep off all the lightsi'm lying on my bedcrown jewels on my headi'd never give you upso come in from the cold let your hair downi'd hide you from the copsdon't be frightened now my lovei'll take the life of crimeall to make you minecome in off that roof topyou're so handsome dressed in blacksee you in the shadowsi'd like to see you on your backtake this precious treasureand i will treasure youwe'll run away my dearsome place special have no fearwe'll even change our nameswe'll be kinky, we'll be strangei'll take the life of crimeall to make you mineall to catch a thiefyour love was my relief my love is your releaseyour love was my relief my love is your releaseall to catch a thief

Life's like a mayonnaise sodaAnd life's like space without roomAnd life's like bacon and ice creamThat's what life's like without youLife's like forever becomingBut life's forever dealing in hurtNow life's like death without livingThat's what life's like without youLife's like Sanskrit read to a ponyI see you in my mind's eye strangling on your tongueWhat good is knowing such devotionI've been around - I know what makes things runWhat good is seeing eye chocolateWhat good's a computerized noseAnd what good was cancer in AprilWhy no good - no good at allWhat good's a war without killingWhat good is rain that falls upWhat good's a disease that won't hurt youWhy no good, I guess, no good at allWhat good are these thoughts that I'm thinkingIt must be better not to be thinking at allA styrofoam lover with emotions of concreteNo not much, not much at allWhat's good is life without livingWhat good's this lion that barksYou loved a life others throw away nightlyIt's not fair, not fair at allWhat's good ?Not much at allWhat's good ?Life's good -But not fair at all20070607ho_LouReed_230.jpg

Ne idem tamo više nikadaTa su vrata zavorenaZa ljude kao što smo miNitko više ne mari.Mada nema razlogaNe idem tamo više nikadaNe, to nije mjesto za nas.Mada nema razlogaNe idem tamo više nikadaTo nije mjesto za nas.Druge ljude sada viđam tuPričaju da je isto sveDrugačije je sve bez nasUpozorio sam te.I mada nema razlogaNe idem tamo više nikadaNe, to nije mjesto za nas.Mada nema razlogaNe idem tamo više nikadaTo nije mjesto za nas.KUD Idijoti: To nije mjesto za nas, Glupost je neunistiva (1992)

One more kiss, dearOne more sighOnly this, dearIts goodbyeFor our love is such painAnd such pleasureAnd Ill treasure till I dieSo for now, dearAurevoir, madameBut I'm how-dye, not farewellFor in time we may have a loves gloryOur love story to tellJust as every autumnLeaves fall from the treeTumble to the ground and dieSo in the springtimeLike sweet memoriesThey will return as will iLike the sun, dearUpon highWell return, dearTo the skyAnd well banish the pain and the sorrowUntil tomorrow goodbyeOne more kiss, dearOne more sighOnly this, dearIs goodbyeFor our love is such passionAnd such pleasureAnd Ill treasure till I dieLike the sun, dearUpon highWell return, dearTo the skyAnd well banish the pain and the sorrowUntil tomorrow goodbye

It's over todaythe heat is gonetime is gone.F for fakeI feel no wronghide no wrong.Love this placethe lights.Under this faceso dry.Only way to changegive yourself away.Don't be ashamednext in line.Close one eyejust walk by.In these daysI'm breathing stonecrying alone.I'll win this raceI'll leave alonearrive alone.Love this placethe lights.Under this faceso dry.Stripped to the boneI did no wrong.Truth is my namegive yourself away.F for fakeGive yourself away...

I'm running out of valuable timeWithout youAm I a victim of your serial crimeOr just a tabooYou know thatWhenever we're together you just tear me apartA filament of my illuminationLove that's never ever isn't really that smartHow could I be so blindSince you left me I live life day by dayWithout youAnd at the risk of sounding like a clicheIt's making me blueYou know thatWhenever we're together you just tear me apartA filament of my illuminationLove that's never ever isn't really that smartHow could I be so blindI just can't get you out of my mindIs that fear a loathing that I seeshine through your eyesA sheep in wolf's clothing wellit took me by surpriseWhenever we're together you just tear me apartA filament of my illuminationLove that's never ever isn't really that smartHow could I be so blindI just can't get you out of my mindIs that fear a loathing that I seeshine through your eyesA sheep in wolf's clothing wouldhave fell for your disguiseA sheep in wolf's clothing wellit took me by surpriseHow could I be so blindI just can't get you out of my mindOut of my mindBuzzcocks: Without You, All Set (1996)