IGNORED

Budućnost ishrane mesom

Аврам Гојић

kako izgleda prica o smanjenju potrosnje mesa u holandiji (doduse, vise u teoriji):

http://edepot.wur.nl/184023

Route 1: Sustainability by Stealth
In this route food consumers are considered fairly passive when it comes to their food. They do not generally concern themselves with difficult questions about food and feel no real need to do so. The alliance entered into with consumers here is characterized by passive partners on the demand side of the food market. They will accept sustainable food innovations, particularly if they are not very noticeable. In the last years some hybrid products (meat analogues in which part of the meat is replaced by plant-based ingredients) have made a promising entrance into the Dutch food market. By incorporating plant semi-manufactures in sausages, hamburgers, or mince products, a (small) hybrid product assortment has been created whereby eating sustainable products gradually becomes more accessible. They were advertised as products that were lean, containing less fat, thereby anticipating on the value of health (and not so much on sustainability). Although we speak about fairly passive consumers one should not forget that even this modest change in food consumption patterns will not happen without consumer trust and a minor (active) shift in the choices being made in the store. This strategy has a strong technological component. Hybrid products are— similar to plant-based meat replacements—modified until they look and taste as the ‘‘original flesh foods’’ they mimic.

Route 2: Moderate Involvement

This route assumes that consumers are active and engaged citizens who form part of a civil society—also where food consumption is concerned. Concrete action perspectives are found in moderating meat consumption through smaller portions or regularly incorporating a meatless day—the normality of such meat-free days could be supported by (smart) campaigns of NGOs and/or market organizations. In relation to the government, the consumer is a discussion partner with whom an open and sympathetic dialogue is maintained.
... One of the challenges here is to introduce meatless or low-meat dinner concepts that are presented as ‘‘normal’’ alternatives that simply taste good, are healthy, and are sustainable. This strategy becomes all the more relevant considering that the current market for meat substitutes is largely saturated. For this reason, it may be suggested that producers of plant-based meat analogues try to catch the attention of meat reducing consumers in more creative ways—e.g., by changing the focus from products to meal concepts in which the (cultural) ‘‘loss’’ of eating meat is made undone.
... Another way of supporting this route of change is to create a more familiar and recognizable image around flexitarians and their dietary behavior. This would promote the normalization and familiarity of meatless or meat-limited food products, which, in their turn, give practical support to cutting personal meat consumption to more sustainable levels. Because meat reducers form a considerable part of the consumer population, even little changes in the ‘‘foodstyle’’ of flexitarians have substantial impact on changing the food consumer culture into more sustainable directions.

Route 3: Cultural Change
This route is much more about changing cultural values (cultural innovation) then about the need or the search for technological innovations. Followers of this route are citizen-consumers who eat little or no meat and whose food choices take into account production method, animal welfare, or the environment. Food consumers equals food citizens.
... Also the Slow Food movement can count as an example of this route in which a more encompassing lifestyle change dominates. From a policy perspective, the consumers taking this route are the most stable ally with respect to sustainable consumption, but also a partner from whom severe criticism may be expected if they feel that the government is doing too little to achieve sustainable goals. It can be expected that the adherents of this route are sympathetic to more radical strategies such as simply giving up eating any meat at all or seriously narrowing down one’s meat consumption. These strategies of non- or restricted consumption of meat are confronting in a consumerist society that is based on the systematic creation and fostering of a desire to purchase goods in ever greater quantities—this holds par excellence for encouragements and advertise- ments to eat more meat. Nevertheless, in affluent countries cutting back on the (over)consumption of animal proteins is indisputably an effective step towards more sustainable development in the world of food.

akteri i uloga drzave:
The three routes and their examples serve as a model to inspire sustainable food policy by building alliances with modern consumers without neglecting the social diversity of modern consumer populations. Implementing this model is still a major challenge in the Netherlands. It is up to policy makers to decide about the parties they want to involve in consumer policy. Assuming that there is no single solution for the ‘‘protein puzzle’’ we suspect that it is crucial to involve parties from both industry and civil society. However, it is not self-evident that government authorities take the lead. They can also operate in the background, for example by facilitating parties (NGOs and/or market enterprises) that are promoting a food culture of eating less meat.

- pravac #1 je jeziva budalastina. biljne kobasice i sojine pastete ta man'te me

- pravac #2 podrazumeva da drzava (sama i/ili preko NVO) reklamira kulinarske alternative i reklamira kvazi-vegetarijanstvo (selektivni socijalni inzenjering uglavnom ogranicen na domen kuhinje)

- pravac #3 podrazumeva da drzava (sama i/ili preko NVO) izvodi a more encompassing socijalni inzenjering (zabavno nazvan "cultural innovation") i da podupire vegetarijanstvo

ne znam za vas ali meni je od svega ovoga bolja 1000x bolja akciza na meso

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Krošek

• belch

• boshoku

• FERNOUX H

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ne znam u kojoj zemlji imaju akcize, kada u svim razvijenim i polurazvijenim zemljama imaju subvencije na proizvodnju mesa. Ako se ide u tom pravcu bi prvo trebalo ukinuti subvencije, ali ne vidim da ce to politicki biti moguce skoro bilo gde.

Znaci ovde se neko zalaze za takve antisocijalne mere koje ni Vucicu ne bi pale na pamet. Ako neprosveceni narod nece da jede pohovano korenje, povecajte mu cene osnovnih namirnica.

Edited by FERNOUX H

ne znam u kojoj zemlji imaju akcize, kada u svim razvijenim i polurazvijenim zemljama imaju subvencije na proizvodnju mesa. Ako se ide u tom pravcu bi prvo trebalo ukinuti subvencije, ali ne vidim da ce to politicki biti moguce skoro bilo gde.

ni u kojoj, to ja hipoteticki.

Znaci ovde se neko zalaze za takve antisocijalne mere koje ni Vucicu ne bi pale na pamet. Ako neprosveceni narod nece da jede pohovano korenje, povecajte mu cene osnovnih namirnica.

ja sam protiv toga da se prica o smanjenju jedenja mesa kao problemu-as-such

Edited by Krošek

sve su to morbidne ideje, ta prica o drzavnom propagiranju zivotnih stilova. nemojte da se zamajavamo.

ne znam da li je "morbidno" bas rec koju si hteo da kazes, ali drzava vec (uveliko) propagira zivotne stilove zakonima, javnom potrosnjom i preraspodelom i drugim mehanizmima. 

a šta ćemo sa time što je proizvodnja mesa na ovaj način toliko sebični čin da neće ostaviti mnogo toga za buduće generacije? kako to nije antisocijalno?

to holandsko propagiranje vegetarijanstva taman moze da bude i akcija tipa 'kupujmo domace' s obzirim na to koliki je holandija proizvodjac povrca. ne tvrdim, nagadjam.

edit, otkud uopste ideja da meso nije zdravo? pretjerivanje nije zdravo.

Edited by morgana

ne znam da li je "morbidno" bas rec koju si hteo da kazes, ali drzava vec (uveliko) propagira zivotne stilove zakonima, javnom potrosnjom i preraspodelom i drugim mehanizmima. 

jeste itekako

drzava ne sluzi da propagira nego da aktivno sprovodi policy zakonima i merama za koje ce dobiti odgovarajucu podrsku na izborima

drzava ne sluzi da oblikuje nas, nego mi oblikujemo drzavu

Edited by Krošek

Nikakvo propagiranje vegetarijanstva od strane drzave ne moze biti realno. Jedino o cemu se moze ozbiljno razgovarati je suzbijanje tog intensive animal farminga, iz nekih sasvim drugih razloga i bez ikakvih "vegetarijanskih" kampanja.

Edited by FERNOUX H

ja sam protiv toga da se prica o smanjenju jedenja mesa kao problemu-as-such

pa da, u sustini je kljucno ekolosko pitanje kako zadovoljiti narastajucu glad za mesom u nerazvijenim zemljama. Evropa i amerika je vise nego u stanju da prehrani svoju populaciju i bice u buducnosti, bez povecanja uticaja na eko sistem. 

Znaci nije sustina kako da mi jedemo manje, nego kako da omogucimo drugima da jedu vise, a da u procesu ne devastiraju zajednicki ekosistem.