IGNORED

Politička korektnost

čekmeže

tomi robinson u fazonu đurđevak zeleni svima osim meni :fantom:

Anger as council officials say UK city is ‘too multicultural’ to celebrate St George’s Day
By Zoie O'Brien PUBLISHED: 00:00, Mon, Apr 25, 2016 | UPDATED: 08:14, Mon, Apr 25, 2016

AN ENGLISH city council REFUSED to host St George’s Day celebrations because the area is “too multicultural”.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/663922/Anger-as-council-officials-say-UK-city-is-too-multicultural-to-celebrate-St-George-s-Day

• 1 month later...

može ali onda nek se muslimani ne oblače kao teroristi da ne uvrede francuze :fantom:

The BBC has warned English football fans not to dress as crusaders when attending the Euro 2016 tournament this summer as they might cause offence to Muslims.

The advice comes via their ‘iWonder’ website, aimed at a younger audience, which asks such pressing questions as “Was Shakespeare a feminist?” and “How green is my commute?”

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/06/04/bbc-warns-football-fans-dressing-crusaders-offensive-muslims/

čemu ova preventiva drugovi građanisti jel možete da objasnite šta to tako strašno može da se desi hrišćaninu ako se moli pored mirisnog lijepog i krasnog pripadnika religije mira koji želi da se integriše i postane korisni te tolerantni evropejac :fantom:

Parishioners visiting a church in Italy were told they must “pray in silence” so as not to disturb African migrants being housed there.

Some of the faithful hoping to practice their Christianity at the church of St. Anthony in Ventimiglia were surprised when they were told by Caritas volunteers they couldn’t recite the rosary and would instead have to pray in silence out of respect to migrants who are living there.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/06/06/parishioners-told-pray-silence-migrants/

čemu ova preventiva drugovi građanisti jel možete da objasnite šta to tako strašno može da se desi hrišćaninu ako se moli pored mirisnog lijepog i krasnog pripadnika religije mira koji želi da se integriše i postane korisni te tolerantni evropejac :fantom:

ma neka drugovi gradjanisti pozure da jos jedared pogledaju spomenike zapadne civilizacije jer kada pripadnici religije mira zavrse sa egiptom preci ce na italiju, francusku i nemacku, dakle neka pozure jer jos malo pa nestalo i luvra i ajfela i zamaka na loari i rimskih gradjevina a i taj krivi toranj a i ta firenca a bogme i katedrala u kelnu i mnogo toga uznemirava pripadnike religije mira, dosta sa tim nevernickim gradjevinama

Islamska država objavila je video u kojem tvrdi da je srušila hram Nabu i preti da će uništiti još drevnih spomenika, a među njima i one najčuvenije – piramide u Egiptu.

kelnske žene mora da su oduševljene starkeljinim Argumentom :fantom:

Federal Finance Minister Wolfgang Schäuble has made it clear that he does not support a securing or closing of the borders of Germany for various reasons, including what he believes may be the downfall of the German people: inbreeding.

According to Mr. Schäuble mass migration is a great opportunity for Germans  to become more diverse as a people, especially the mass migration of Muslims: “For us, Muslims in Germany are an enrichment of our openness and our diversity,” Tagesspiegel reports.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/06/09/germany-finance-minister-closed-borders-will-lead-inbreeding/#disqus_thread

1 savršen spoj kulturnih različitosti na koji je smrdljivi šojble mislijo :fantom:

Pupils at the Herder school in Kassel, Germany have been subjected to months of sexual assault by “much older” migrant males on their way to and from school, dating back as far as September 2015. The three girls aged between 16 and 18 were repeatedly touched inappropriately and verbally abused, but they refused to report the incidents to the police or their school because the perpetrators were “refugees”.

German newspaper the Hessian Niedersächsische Allgemeine reports the girls realised the “social-political” implications of their reporting their crimes, with the significant amount of press attention swirling around migrant sex assault, leading to them becoming what the paper identified as “paralysed by political correctness”.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/06/11/schoolgirls-cover-migrant-sex-assaults-political-correctness/

Edited by Hella
  • 4 weeks later...

i posle što ne izlaziš s građanistkinjama nego samo ove splavarke pa šta ću kad su em inteligentnije em bolje ribe :fantom:

Left-wing German politician who was raped by migrants admits she LIED to police about her attackers' nationality because she did not want to encourage racism

Selin Gören was attacked by three men in January in the city of Mannheim
    She went to police but did not reveal the ethnic make-up of the suspects
    Instead, the 24-year-old said she had been robbed by German speakers
    Refugee activist had feared there would be a backlash against migrants

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3675154/Left-wing-German-politician-raped-migrants-admits-LIED-police-attackers-nationality-did-not-want-encourage-racism.html#ixzz4DeuKk5c0

hella nije sve tako propalo, ima nade da evropa nije potonula u totalni kretenizam politicke korektnosti, mislim naravno na odluku kantona a ne na svajcarsku domorotkinju koja se udala za arapina i pristala da bude robinja i stvar i jos siri tu ideologiju po kulturnoj i lepoj svajcarskoj

U švajcarskom kantonu Tičino uvedena je zabrana nošenja burke, a za kršenje zabrane predviđena je kazna koja može da dostigne i 9.200 evra, odnosno 7.890 funti. U tom kantonu, pretežno naseljenom rimokatolicima koji govore italijanski, jedan par je već novčano kažnjen zbog prkošenja novoj meri, koja je stupila na snagu u petak.

U tamošnjem gradu Lokarnu, zabrani nošenja burke se u petak javno usprotivila Švajcarkinja koja je primila islam i biznismen francusko-alžirskog porekla.

Policija je novčano kaznila Noru Ili, inače članicu Islamskog centralnog saveta Švajcarske

1 stari ali uvek veseo humoristički spot

švedski pc volovi su neviđeno zadrti u svojoj tuposti i potpuno nesposobni da nauče nešto iz ranijih grešaka ili iz svakodnevnih saveta pametnih ljudi

zbog toga im sleduju sve veće doze multikulturalizma :fantom:

Mumford & Sons expressed outrage with the organizers of Sweden's Bravalla Festival after police received multiple reports of alleged sexual assault and rape. According to The Telegraph, police received five reports of rape and 12 of sexual assault at Bravalla, which is Sweden's biggest festival and held in the southern city of Norrköping.

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/mumford-sons-gutted-after-sexual-attacks-at-sweden-fest-20160705#ixzz4EB2SpdHb
Follow us: @rollingstone on Twitter | RollingStone on Facebook

Bravalla was not the only Swedish festival held last weekend to be marred by reports of sexual assault. According to the Associated Press, police received 35 reports of alleged assault from girls and young women attending the free Putte I Parken festival in Karlstad. Swedish police have reportedly identified, but not yet detained, seven young males suspected of carrying out the attacks.

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/mumford-sons-gutted-after-sexual-attacks-at-sweden-fest-20160705#ixzz4EB3lZmR4

"Foreign men" attacked the girls on anti-racist festival

Published July 11, 2016 at 15.15

Domestic. A reported rape, the suspect attempted rape and a series of cases of sexual molestation. So reads the police telling them after the festival Peace & Love in Borlänge. Three men were arrested but released because they claimed to be minors.

https://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&prev=search&rurl=translate.google.co.uk&sl=sv&u=http://www.friatider.se/utl-ndska-m-n-gick-till-attack-mot-flickor-p-antirasistisk-festival

Edited by Hella

mislim da bi i nasim gradjanistima bilo prosvetljujuce da dozive da ih malo izlemaju kao na snimku, cenim da bi se posle jos se vise zalagali za prava onih koji su ih dekorisali sa masnicama i podlivima

to sto je medij ovakav ili onakav ne menja pricu, osim toga video govori sam za sebe. evo ga clanak swe novina iz 09:

"Residents thwart Rosengård street festival

Published: 23 Aug 09 07:17 CET | Print version

A street festival held in the Rosengård district of Malmö deteriorated into a fight on Saturday evening as activists were forced out by area residents.

Elderly woman's maggot-infested leg amputated (30 Dec 12)

Sweden Democrat in teen sex crime castration call (11 Sep 12)

Cop blames colleagues' racist slurs on 'stress' (23 Apr 12)

The “Reclaim Rosengård” street festival, which was conceived as a protest against the social conditions in Rosengård, didn’t exactly go according to organizers’ plans. The event was supposed to get underway at 8pm on Saturday, but after about 15 minutes the activists who had gathered to participate were pushed out by Rosengård residents.

The activists' floats with music were also barred from entering the predominantly immigrant neighbourhood.

“There were quite a few who had gathered, not only young people, but also a lot of parents. I think that patience has run out among the residents of Rosengård,” said municipal district representative Inger Leite to the TT news agency.

According to Leite, the Rosengård residents had made it clear previously that they didn’t want people to feel they had the right to come and speak for the residents who live there.

Instead, the activists gathered in front of a nearby petrol station where they threw stones, bottles, and burning objects at police cars.

The activists' stated goal was to force a reduction in a police presence in the are. But Abu Hadis, one of the men involved in pushing back the activists, said Rosengård residents were of a different view.

"We who live in Rosengård want the police out here; their presence has had a calming effect for us and improved the area's reputation," he told newspaper Aftonbladet.

"We don't need drunken upper class kids to come here and speak on our behalf against our will," he added.

By 2am Sunday morning, the disturbances remained in full swing. Several small fires were burning, including a hedge near the petrol station which had also had its windows broken.

Thirty minutes later, most of those involved had gone home and the situation had calmed down.

Other than a few small fires and the damage to the petrol station, no other serious incidents were reported, according to Skåne police spokesperson Lars-Håkan Lindholm.

No one was injured during the night’s disturbance and no arrests have been made."

nisam proverio ove kvotove. imam opsti utisak da hela ipak radi odredjen due dilligence

Ovo ti nije prvi put da kacis neonacisticke propagadne radove.

znači okačimo hipi avatare i citiramo majn kampf i to automatski postaje budističko učenje a  :fantom: