IGNORED

Dnevni tupan

Аврам Гојић

• 2 weeks later...

i evo nama kandidata za darvina 2014 :fantom:

alan-henning.jpg?w=620&h=464

Mr. Henning appears kneeling in the desert, in orange, shapeless clothes, as the executioner stands behind him and claims David Cameron “will have the blood of your people on your hands” if he joins an American alliance to fight the militants.

Mr. Henning is believed to have been seized when fighters loyal to ISIS overran the town of Ad Dana, where he was working with refugees.

He was thrown into a makeshift prison, and  :isuse:  initially thought his work for a Muslim charity would save him. :isuse:

http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/09/14/hostage-alan-henning-thought-his-work-for-muslim-charity-would-save-him-from-isis/

Heliša, pozdravljam pokušaj da proširiš lektiru, ali ovo je realno spadanje sa moralpaničnog konja na rasističkog magarca.

2006 Iran Controversy

On May 19, 2006, the newspaper ran two pieces alleging that the Iranian parliament had passed a law requiring religious minorities to wear special identifying badges. One piece was a front page news item titled "IRAN EYES BADGES FOR JEWS" accompanied by a 1935 picture of two Jews bearing Nazi-ordered yellow badges. Later on the same day, experts began coming forward to deny the accuracy of the Post story. The story proved to be false, but not before it had been picked up by a variety of other news media and generated comment from world leaders. Comments on the story by the Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper caused Iran to summon Canada's ambassador to Tehran, Gordon E. Venner, for an explanation.

On May 24, 2006, the editor-in-chief of the newspaper, Doug Kelly, published an apology for the story on Page 2, admitting that it was false and the National Post had not exercised enough caution or checked enough sources.[18]

Prvo će pokokat vas stotinjak PCjevaca & belolističara da vam pokaže & dokaže kako ste totalno sjebali stvar. :fantom:

mic mic, hamlete

(sad ide rodžeru i samo rodžeru 10 dana bana i još jedan wp)

edit: sve je ovo predviđeno po mom planu za odmor, naravno

Edited by Roger Sanchez

Prvo će pokokat vas stotinjak belolističara da vam pokaže & dokaže kako ste totalno sjebali stvar. :fantom:

mic mic, hamlete

+1

Urgiraj nekako da i mene banuju o istom trošku, pošto ne mogu da se oduprem PC frikozitetu i pošteno zaslužim ban. 

edit: plus i za Turnbulla, jer što je mnogo suviše je dosta

Edited by Notorious

Prvo će pokokat vas stotinjak PCjevaca & belolističara da vam pokaže & dokaže kako ste totalno sjebali stvar. :fantom:

mic mic, hamlete

+2

cek, jel to neko obrisao odavde neki post?

Da, obrisali sliku hellinog idola.

Edited by Agni

pa sto, da nam se nije helisa uvredio?

bil' neko od moderatora bio ljubazan da objasni zasto je to preterano, a posaljevanje sa zaklanim covekom nije?

izvinjavam se ja sam jeo meksičke tako rolnice s izvesnom manekenkom dok se ovde pisalo pa brisalo i pojma nemam o čemu pričate a inače i ne drukam osim kad se radi o ličnim podacima i ako je nečiji govor mržnje usmeren protiv ds manjine  :fantom:

Edited by Hella

izvinjavam se ja sam jeo meksičke tako rolnice s izvesnom manekenkom dok se ovde pisalo pa brisalo i pojma nemam o čemu pričate a inače i ne drukam osim kad se radi o ličnim podacima

Pa i radi se :fantom:

Edited by Turnbull