IGNORED

Justified

gervasius twinkleminkleson

breaking bad, sopranovi, forbeydelsen(ili kako već se zove), our world war, band of brothers...  

stvar estetike by b. koprivica

:)

Pa gdje Breaking Bad, to je dosadnije i od Gejmova Tronova :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ja sam tek na pet epizoda od prvog serijala. Ok rekao bih, ništa sad specijalno nego generalno više volim kada se radnja nastavlja iz epizode u epizodu, da me vuče da odmah gledam sledeću. Hoće li biti ovde toga ili će i dalje svaka epizoda biti priča za sebe?

Da. Vise puta smo i pominjali to na topicu, manje vise je svako to konstatovao - u pocetku se serija malo 'trazi', negdje od osme epizode prve sezone postaje bash kickass i prica je zaokruzena, nisu zasebne epizode. 

Edited by gervasius twinkleminkleson

Ja sam tek na pet epizoda od prvog serijala. Ok rekao bih, ništa sad specijalno nego generalno više volim kada se radnja nastavlja iz epizode u epizodu, da me vuče da odmah gledam sledeću. Hoće li biti ovde toga ili će i dalje svaka epizoda biti priča za sebe?

bice, takav je ostatak serije.

• 5 weeks later...

Je l vas hvata malo prpa? Mene da.

Don't even ask!

JANUARY 18, 2015 | 04:09PM PT
Debra Birnbaum
Executive Editor, TV
@debrabirnbaum

The producers of “Justified” are now shooting episode 10 — three episodes ahead of the series finale — and admitted they’re still figuring out their plans for that final installment.

“We absolutely don’t know how this is going to end yet,” executive producer Graham Yost told reporters at the Television Critics Assn. press tour in Pasadena on Sunday.

“We’ve all been talking about the ending,” he said, adding that it’s been an ongoing conversation since season three. “It changes every year.”

Yost said they decided to end the series now rather than “outstay our welcome.”

Series star Timothy Olyphant, who also serves as an executive producer on the FX drama, said he enjoyed going into this season with a planned finale. “Usually, when things end, I’m not the first person to find out,” he said. “So that’s been lovely. I think it’s been wonderful to just be able to see the finish line and enjoy it”.

That said, he joked about having to look for work after five seasons of steady employment. “All I’m prepared for is I’m going to be unemployed in a few weeks, and I’m going to have to say yes to some s–ty a– f–ing jobs,” he said. “All the jobs I’ve said no to in the last five years, I’m going to say yes to in about six weeks.”

The cast and creators were mum on details about the finale, which sets up a final showdown between Olyphant’s Raylan Givens and Walton Goggins’ Boyd Crowder.

All Olyphant would reveal was, “It’s going to be depressing,” he said. “It’s going to be sad.”

Ali najjaca je slika koja ide uz clanak

fm2_8686_hires2.jpg?w=670&h=377&crop=1

:lol:

I ovo je fin intervju.

Edited by Sludge Factory

Je l vas hvata malo prpa? Mene da.

Kako nije...

jos biram taktiku za gledanje:

jednu po jednu kako stizu

dve-tri na gomili

cekanje da se zavrsi pa celu sezonu na gomili...