IGNORED

Sherlock 2010

Frank Pembleton

sve sa pocetka prve epizode serije desava se na kraju ove, policajka crnkinja je na pocetku tvrdila da ce serlok postati ubica, pa razgovor izmedju serloka i dzona o hariju(harijeti), koji ovde votson spominje kao argument da serlok nije prevarant, i moli holmsu daje les za njegovu istragu... mislim da nismo videli samo to gde mu ona opet daje les.

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arkadija

• Weenie Pooh

• Lrd

• *edited by mod

ovaj serlok je iritantna pedercina, ne znam kako mozete da ga gledate.
Nemoj da gledaš.Ja baš volim takve, delikatno nežne i ekstremno pametne, a ima i lepe oči :)

dobro bre ljudi, jel vi kapirate da je Sherlock asexualno bice, koga briga da li ima lepe okice, je li peder i koliko mu je intelekt sexyAngry-Emoticon.gifi zasto bre sve zene pricaju kako im je intelekt sexy i onda pobegnu sa onim sa plocicama na stomaku?

Steven Moffat: nobody’s spotted crucial Sherlock clueWe’ve all worked out exactly how Sherlock Holmes survived at the end of the series finale, right? WRONG.At our exclusive Radio Times covers party last night, co-creator Steven Moffat said there’s something in Sunday night’s episode, The Reichenbach Fall, which everyone has overlooked.Moffat admitted he had been following the fevered speculation about how Sherlock, played by Benedict Cumberbatch, could appear alive and well in the last scene of the episode, despite having apparently fallen to his death and, indeed, been buried. But according to Moffat, all the fans’ talk of switched corpses and mystery cyclists has been lacking a crucial detail. "I’ve been online and looked at all the theories," Moffat told us, "and there’s one clue that everyone’s missed. It’s something that Sherlock did that was very out of character, but which nobody has picked up on."What does he mean? Of course we tried to convince him - and fellow Sherlock creator Mark Gatiss, who also attended the party - to elaborate, but Moffat merely smiled and said that was all we were getting!

Steven Moffat: nobody’s spotted crucial Sherlock clueWe’ve all worked out exactly how Sherlock Holmes survived at the end of the series finale, right? WRONG.At our exclusive Radio Times covers party last night, co-creator Steven Moffat said there’s something in Sunday night’s episode, The Reichenbach Fall, which everyone has overlooked.Moffat admitted he had been following the fevered speculation about how Sherlock, played by Benedict Cumberbatch, could appear alive and well in the last scene of the episode, despite having apparently fallen to his death and, indeed, been buried. But according to Moffat, all the fans’ talk of switched corpses and mystery cyclists has been lacking a crucial detail. "I’ve been online and looked at all the theories," Moffat told us, "and there’s one clue that everyone’s missed. It’s something that Sherlock did that was very out of character, but which nobody has picked up on."What does he mean? Of course we tried to convince him - and fellow Sherlock creator Mark Gatiss, who also attended the party - to elaborate, but Moffat merely smiled and said that was all we were getting!
Ma, jede govna 100%. Jeste, ceo internet nije primetio ključni detalj. Zvuči mi kao čist hajp, da ne ispadne da su ih odmah provalili koliko su jeftini.