IGNORED

To, mačko!

Afterburner

bez obzira na to da li je novak pravoslavna, mesozderska srbenda koja pije rujno vino u replici prizrena grada bijeloga ili new age holisticki zaludjenik koji meditira nad kristalima i ceka da dodje svemirski brod i spasi ljudsku rasu od propasti, obradovic je na njegovo obrazovanje uticao taman koliko i ja. prepotentna budaletina.

:Hail: za opis :D

A Bogdanovica napalmom posuti - zajedno sa guruom i fruktarijanstvom. Mirise ovo na razvod za nekoliko godina. Taman posla da prizivam, ali jebiga... nešto ovde dobro smrdi kod njih.

Na stranu kristali i Pepe i Maja Volk, ali fakin Bogdan Obradovic u novinama komentarise njegov brak?? Moze li podlije?

Razlog je sto Srki nije platio kvartalnu ratu stranci ili je stoka namirisala krv pa pritrcala da ga izudara nogama u glavu i pobjegne?

Na stranu kristali i Pepe i Maja Volk, ali fakin Bogdan Obradovic u novinama komentarise njegov brak?? Moze li podlije?

Razlog je sto Srki nije platio kvartalnu ratu stranci ili je stoka namirisala krv pa pritrcala da ga izudara nogama u glavu i pobjegne?

Ne bi me čudilo da je to....

Ili nisu Obradoviću platili ratu za stan u BNV što je dao kaparu...

‘Djokovic is not a computer ... he needed time out’

As Boris Becker faces an uncertain future he tells Stuart Fraser about his Serb charge’s year of stark contrasts

As Boris Becker sits down, he is in no mood to discuss the future. Indications are that the German will not be back in the coaching box of Novak Djokovic next year but it is quickly apparent that he is not willing to shed any light on recent talks between the pair.

“I can’t give you a yes or a no yet at this time of year,” says Becker, the 49-year-old three-times Wimbledon champion, when asked if his successful three-year partnership with the Serb, which has yielded six grand-slam titles, will continue.

Most players would be more than content with a haul of seven titles this year, including two grand slams at the Australian Open and Roland Garros. But only one of those titles — the Toronto Masters — came in the second half of the season as Djokovic suffered a dip so dramatic after his triumph on the clay of Paris that it opened the door for Andy Murray to take the world No 1 ranking.

Even then, Djokovic still had a chance to finish the year as No 1 if he had beaten Murray in the final of the ATP World Tour Finals at the O2 in London, but a tame defeat saw the season end on a low point, creating further uncertainty about Becker’s future.

“I wish we would have won the last match,” Becker says. “It was a season of two halves. The first half was perfection, the second half . . . let’s see . . . we call it a transition period of what is the next move for him.

“There are sportsmen historically who would have retired after winning everything, so I’m glad he didn’t. There are sportsmen who started losing every match after winning every match. He didn’t. And I think he came round.

“I think when it really mattered to him he showed how he performed at the O2 with his best match in six months in the semi-final against [Kei] Nishikori [Djokovic won 6-1, 6-1 in 66 minutes]. That’s how he played earlier in the season, so he’s still got it. But then something went wrong in the final and I think that summarised the second half.”

How can a player who is so dominant — Djokovic had won 44 of his first 47 matches of the year — suddenly lose his motivation? Becker feels it was a natural reaction for 29-year-old Djokovic after spending time away from wife Jelena and two-year-old Stefan to work so hard on completing his career grand slam at Roland Garros, which also enabled him to become the first man since Rod Laver in 1969 to hold all four major titles at the same time.

“I was in that position 20 years ago of wanting to stop,” Becker says. “Stop doesn’t mean retiring, it means stop and just savour the moment of perfection. So I am the first one to understand him taking time out from tennis to spend it with his family and do other activities. I am the first one to understand and support it. In order to have a long, successful career, that’s what you have to do sometimes.

“It was probably the most natural reaction to perfection, to take it a bit easier. He is human after all, he is a man, he is a father, he is a guy. He is not a computer, you don’t just push a button and continue to do it for the next five years. That’s not him.

“He did take out time and didn’t spend it on the practice court. He spent it with his wife and son. Good for him, it’s the right thing to do.”

When Djokovic suffered defeat against Sam Querrey, of the United States, in the third round of Wimbledon in July, there was speculation of marital problems. Djokovic later admitted ahead of the US Open in August that “private issues” had contributed to his shock exit.

Becker has previously spoken of the “inner circle” that exists within the Djokovic camp. He is not willing to breach that trust when I raise the subject of these “private issues”.

“I am truly on the inside,” Becker points out. “I know everything, I love the guy, I would never say a word to jeopardise it and I think it would disqualify me as a coach if that would be the case.”

Becker, however, acknowledges that there was an obvious impact. “When you spend less time on the court, less time playing tournaments, of course it is going to distract you with your performance whatever you do,” he says. “Tennis is a very brutal sport. You have to train two, three, four hours every single day to keep what you have or to get better. You are travelling all the time, the jetlag, the time zones, the different surfaces, different opponents. If you’re not committed to that, of course you’re going to see it.”

It is understood that the recent increased involvement of Pepe Imaz, the Spanish spiritual guru who was with Djokovic in Paris and London, is a bone of contention. But again the inner circle is not breached when I ask Becker about Imaz. “Again I’m too much on the inside,” Becker replies. “I won’t comment on team members.”

Despite Djokovic’s problems this year, Becker is still full of admiration for the effort of Murray to steal the world No 1 spot. “The first time I noticed a difference [in Murray] was this year at the French Open,” Becker says. “On his least favourite surface, getting to the final, what are you doing? You are on our tail now. All of a sudden he wins the first set in the final, it’s like, ‘Holy s***, this is getting close.’

“Unbelievable respect and credit for him and his team. You don’t become No 1 by accident, it’s not just a blip in the system. You earn your position and he’s earned it. The consistency throughout the year made him the No 1 player in the world. My hat’s off to him.”

Whether Becker is courtside to see the battle resume between rivals Djokovic and Murray in the new year remains to be seen.

Edited by dùda

a čekaj sad, gde se to može pročitati?

Novak i njegova supruga Jelena često drže predavanja o raznim životnim pitanjima.

"Oni imaju pravo da govore i pričaju šta god hoće. Kada govorite o nečijim metodama onda je prihvaljtivo da govore rodonačelnici tih metoda. To je filozofija o kojoj treba da se slože mase, možda je ovo početak nekog hladnog rata gde ćemo pokazati ko je u svemu tome u pravu. Poštujem Novaka i Jelenu, imaju predivnu fondaciju koja pomaže deci i uvek ću reći bravo za to. Što se tiče svega ostalog, meni se čini da ima dosta pametnih ljudi koji u ovoj zemlji nisu prepoznati kao takvi da govore o tome. Moj savet mladima je da odu na koncerte, pozorišta, da uživaju u umetnosti i tako se izgrade. Nekada mi nismo morali da govorimo sa reiki majstroima o ljubavi, nego smo odlazili na Tašmajdan na klizanje gde se bacamo oko devojke koja nam se sviđa i tako joj pokažemo da bismo voleli da izađemo. Posle gradimo ljubav pa se i venčavamo. Mislim da meni ne treba niko da govori šta je ljubav i kako da se ponašam i rešavam te probleme", istakao je teniski trener.