IGNORED

Amerika, zemlja velika

Кристофер Лумумбо

1 hour ago, Roger Sanchez said:

White Murica sure loves its police

True that, ali bolje nego da sami uzimaju oruzje u ruke, a veoma je blizu toga. A inace, je Americi (bijeloj or otherwise), pun kurac tzv. progresivaca:

Even in San Francisco, progressives are seeing a backlash (msn.com)

Parents are outraged by the state of public education. Citizens are tired of property crime and theft. Their combined frustration has turned San Francisco into an unlikely sign of where American politics is heading as the congressional midterms near.

When he ran for district attorney two years ago, Boudin vowed to turn San Francisco into a model of criminal justice reform. Since then, critics say he has struggled to combine the practical and ideological imperatives of his job. Walgreens has closed a number of pharmacies, citing rampant theft. A supermarket is cutting back hours for similar reasons.

Advocates for survivors of domestic violence, activists in the Asian American community and other groups have said Boudin has ignored their pleas to fulfill the most basic duties of his office, an accusation that has put the district attorney on the defensive.

In July a San Francisco woman named Michelle Tandler wrote on Twitter that many of her friends were considering leaving the city. “The biggest driver is no longer cost of living,” she wrote. “It’s crime.”

A top Boudin deputy, Kate Chatfield, responded by likening Tandler to fans of “The Birth of a Nation,” the highly racist 1915 film about the Ku Klux Klan.

“Guess something I’m saying is hitting a nerve,” Tandler shot back. Chatfield deleted the tweet and, sometime thereafter, her entire account.

“San Franciscans don’t feel safe with this district attorney,” said recall organizer Andrea Shorter, a Black woman with a storied history of activism in the city’s LGBTQ community. Shorter has little in common with conservative pundits who sound off on law and order with harsh, racialized rhetoric

A kad vec spominjem Chicago:

Chicago police have issued an urgent warning to residents after a string of at least 19 armed robberies have been reported in several Northwest Side neighborhoods, including Wicker Park and Bucktown.

At Least 19 Armed Robberies Reported in Wicker Park, Other NW Side Neighborhoods, Police Say (msn.com)

Inace ovo nije ghetto (ne da bi bilo imalo vise prihvatljivije i da jeste), vec super hipsterski kraj  - i jedan od glavnih razloga zasto se mladi uopste doseljavaju u grad. Jednom, a sve smo blize tome, kad se dodje do tacke bez povratka, i pokrene se exodus kreativnih osoba sa plateznom moci, to je i kraj grada kao takvog. Drugi Detroit. 

Igor Danchenko, source for Steele dossier, arrested as part of Durham probe

WASHINGTON (AP) — A Russian analyst who contributed to a dossier of Democratic-funded research into ties between Russia and Donald Trump was arrested Thursday on charges of lying to the FBI about his sources of information, among them a longtime supporter of Hillary Clinton.

Analyst who aided Trump-Russia dossier charged with lying (msn.com)

8 minutes ago, Roger Sanchez said:

RepubliQanci raskrinkali Sesame Street. Nema više labavo

:rolf: :smiley_hail:

Veliki Tican (mi ga kao deca gledali sa zagrebackim titlom)

“Vakcinisao” se mucenik, pa postao komunista. 

Edited by Moonwalker