IGNORED

Amerika, zemlja velika

Кристофер Лумумбо

Mexico decriminalizes abortion, a dramatic step in world’s second-biggest Catholic country

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2021/09/07/mexico-abortion-supreme-court/

MEXICO CITY — Mexico’s supreme court voted unanimously on Tuesday to decriminalize abortion, a striking step in a country with one of the world’s largest Catholic populations and a move that contrasts sharply with tighter restrictions introduced across the border in Texas.

Eight of the 11 supreme court judges hadexpressed support for decriminalization in arguments that began Monday, making the decision virtually inevitable.

Zadivljujuće je neverovatna činjenica da sve te zemlje centralne Amerike spadaju među najveće vernike a stopa ubistava najviša na svetu. Al kad je u pitanju pravo žene na izbor, e onda se čeka breakthrough u 21. godini 21. veka jer ubistvo. Kakav lažni moral i licemerje. Talibani najobičniji

Sent from my M2002J9G using Tapatalk

Foks voditelj se čudi kako to da u Kelnu nema kelnera

(na posle 9 minuta)

- Gospodine sekretare, zašto na sastanak sa američkim proizvođačima automobila i njihovim sindikatima niste pozvali Maska, direktora Tesle, i Tesla je američki proizvođač automobila? Je li zato što u Tesli nema sindikata?

- Sastanak je bio o unapređenju standarda o izduvnim gasovima, (uz smešak) Tesla automobili nemaju izduvne gasove.

SaE

• Haha 1

Nova knjiga Boba Vudvorda, kako je ovo bilo ponižavajuće za generala

Top general was so fearful Trump might spark war that he made secret calls to his Chinese counterpart, new book says

‘Peril,’ by Bob Woodward and Robert Costa, reveals that Gen. Mark A. Milley called his Chinese counterpart before the election and after Jan. 6 in a bid to avert armed conflict.

Twice in the final months of the Trump administration, the country’s top military officer was so fearful that the president’s actions might spark a war with China that he moved urgently to avert armed conflict.

In a pair of secret phone calls, Gen. Mark A. Milley, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, assured his Chinese counterpart, Gen. Li Zuocheng of the People’s Liberation Army, that the United States would not strike, according to a new book by Washington Post associate editor Bob Woodward and national political reporter Robert Costa.

One call took place on Oct. 30, 2020, four days before the election that unseated President Donald Trump, and the other on Jan. 8, 2021, two days after the Capitol siege carried out by his supporters in a quest to cancel the vote.

The first call was prompted by Milley’s review of intelligence suggesting the Chinese believed the United States was preparing to attack. That belief, the authors write, was based on tensions over military exercises in the South China Sea, and deepened by Trump’s belligerent rhetoric toward China.

“General Li, I want to assure you that the American government is stable and everything is going to be okay,” Milley told him. “We are not going to attack or conduct any kinetic operations against you.”

In the book’s account, Milley went so far as to pledge he would alert his counterpart in the event of a U.S. attack, stressing the rapport they’d established through a backchannel. “General Li, you and I have known each other for now five years. If we’re going to attack, I’m going to call you ahead of time. It’s not going to be a surprise.”

Li took the chairman at his word, the authors write in the book, “Peril,” which is set to be released next week.

In the second call, placed to address Chinese fears about the events of Jan. 6, Li wasn’t as easily assuaged, even after Milley promised him, “We are 100 percent steady. Everything’s fine. But democracy can be sloppy sometimes.”

SaE

• +1 1
16 hours ago, iDemo said:

kad ce Hillary na red:

The indictment says Mr. Sussmann falsely told the F.B.I. lawyer that he had no clients, but he was really representing both a technology executive and the Hillary Clinton campaign. Mr. Sussmann’s lawyers deny that he ever said he had no clients, and contend that he was there on behalf of only the executive and not Mrs. Clinton’s campaign.

The F.B.I. looked into the concerns about Alfa Bank but found insufficient evidence to support them, and the special counsel who later took over the Russia investigation, Robert S. Mueller III, ignored the matter in his final report.

42 minutes ago, Peter Fan said:

kad ce Hillary na red:

Ma nece ni ovaj pravoslavno pravosnazno al' - kao - daj malo da se lozimo, ne?

A i kad nekoga osude pravosnazno pa eventualno krene malo i da robija - sve to prodje i bude obrisano™ kao da se nikad nije desilo kad njegovi™ dodju na vlast.

Vidi pod Trump-pardon-Scooter-Libby  (I. Lewis Libby Jr.)  

• Tpojka locked and unlocked this topic
  • James Marshall locked this topic
  • Redoran unlocked this topic
  • Tpojka featured and unfeatured this topic