IGNORED

Amerika, zemlja velika

Кристофер Лумумбо

Mala maca na navijanje u odnosu na Klintona (koji takodje ima humble roots, btw)

Baby boomer and former president Bill Clinton is laying plans to celebrate his 60th birthday in grand style with a charitable fundraising extravaganza in New York late next month that will include an invitation-only concert by the Rolling Stones and contributor packages that run to $500,000 and higher.

Bahanalije su trajale 3 dana:

Clinton's daughter, Chelsea, who has generally avoided high-profile participation in her parents' political and philanthropic activities, is serving as co-host of the three-day party. She will host a Saturday brunch on a weekend that also features a golf tournament at the Bayonne (N.J.) Golf Club, multiple receptions and a dinner at the American Museum of Natural History with the former president, Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton (D-N.Y.) and Chelsea.

Znate ko je jako skromno proslavio 60ti rodjendan? Čovek koji nema humble roots… Bush Jr. Ništa žurka, mala torta sa svećicama, ćao zdravo.

Edited by ObiW

Maureen Dowd mjktjbm :D 

Pa koliko moraš da budeš glup da izabereš "Barrack Antoinette" kad ti je "Barry Antoinette" odmah tu, nadomak ruke? Kao da ne živi žena od pisane reči...

• +1 1
On 16.8.2021. at 0:43, ObiW said:

Mala maca na navijanje u odnosu na Klintona (koji takodje ima humble roots, btw)

Baby boomer and former president Bill Clinton is laying plans to celebrate his 60th birthday in grand style with a charitable fundraising extravaganza in New York late next month that will include an invitation-only concert by the Rolling Stones and contributor packages that run to $500,000 and higher.

Bahanalije su trajale 3 dana:

Clinton's daughter, Chelsea, who has generally avoided high-profile participation in her parents' political and philanthropic activities, is serving as co-host of the three-day party. She will host a Saturday brunch on a weekend that also features a golf tournament at the Bayonne (N.J.) Golf Club, multiple receptions and a dinner at the American Museum of Natural History with the former president, Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton (D-N.Y.) and Chelsea.

Znate ko je jako skromno proslavio 60ti rodjendan? Čovek koji nema humble roots… Bush Jr. Ništa žurka, mala torta sa svećicama, ćao zdravo.

U nekom pravicnom svetu, lizao bi govna  iz WC solje u nekom Hagu, zajedno sa ovim" sofisticiranim" klovnom:) 

cela horda trumpoidnih degenerika angazovana na promociji lecenja ljiudi od Korone konjskom medicinom 

Edited by 3opge
  • +1 1

Prvi deo odličnog dokumentarca australijske državne televizije ABC o FOX televiziji, dostupna svima, nije potreban australijski VPN (drugi deo sledeće nedelje):

Fox and the Big Lie: How the network promoted Donald Trump’s propaganda and helped destabilise democracy in America

Par isečaka iz transkripta:

LT. COL. RALPH PETERS (RET.) FORMER FOX MILITARY ANALYST: What you saw Fox becoming was an ethically and morally corrupt enterprise. The United States of America gave Rupert Murdoch a great deal, and he repaid it by doing a great deal of harm.

SARAH ELLISON: It shows that the Arizona call was enough of a shock to the overall Corporation, that Rupert Murdoch decided I need to do something myself here about this. He gets his hands dirty at this moment and really takes a more hands on role for what's going on inside Fox.

SARAH FERGUSON: To satisfy the mob, the Murdochs needed scapegoats. They chose the two senior journalists on the Election Decision Desk. Fox News's managing editor in Washington was forced to retire. Chris Stirewalt was sacked.

CHRIS STIREWALT: Well, it was, it was, um, as a father it was uh, as a father it was very challenging because I did not know how I was going to tell my sons that I was unemployed. Because, you know, you're just making me think about um, how I felt thinking about having to tell my kids and it was a terrible feeling of humiliation that you have to tell your kids that you lost your job.

SUSAN ESTRICH: The clear message when the guys who made the right call on election night get fired in the aftermath because people are complaining, the clear message, we're not going to try to tell people what they don't want to hear, we're going to tell them what they do want to hear.

CHRIS STIREWALT: The amount of ignorance and the amount of wilful ignorance was concerning and disappointing and a foretaste of what was to come.

SaE

• +1 2
  • Tpojka locked and unlocked this topic
  • James Marshall locked this topic
  • Redoran unlocked this topic
  • Tpojka featured and unfeatured this topic