IGNORED

Amerika, zemlja velika

Кристофер Лумумбо

6 hours ago, Radoye said:

Da, Tramp nije klasicni GOP, nije ni DNC (sto je isti qrac ko ono prvo), Tramp je Tramp partija. Ali ako od njega ocekujete da ne radi za dobrobit 1% ('ajde pre 4 godine da je jos neko i poverovao u to, ali sada) - onda su vam cini mi se prodali ciglu...

ista cigla koju je Vučić ovde prodao, da se on bori za sirotinju protiv establišmenta elite i tajkuna koji vladaju  iz senke

pri tom Vučić jeste rođeni golja sa kompleksom od elite, a Trump jebeni naslednik biznisa, definicija privilegovanog 1% celog života

38 minutes ago, levi said:

ista cigla koju je Vučić ovde prodao, da se on bori za sirotinju protiv establišmenta elite i tajkuna koji vladaju  iz senke

Inverzni™ Superhik?

Hack Brief: Anonymous Stole and Leaked a Megatrove of Police Documents

The so-called BlueLeaks collection includes internal memos, financial records, and more from over 200 state, local, and federal agencies.

"It's the largest published hack of American law enforcement agencies," Emma Best, cofounder of DDOSecrets, wrote in a series of text messages. "It provides the closest inside look at the state, local, and federal agencies tasked with protecting the public, including [the] government response to COVID and the BLM protests."

On 11.6.2020. at 10:10, Peter Fan said:

Jebota koja histerija I jednoumlje na tzv. ljevici. Ovo im je demarkaciona linija maltene kao Rezolucija Informbiroa. Uskore ce poceti I javne "Kritika I samokritika" debate.

Ono sto sam htio reci, Taibbi je opsirnije i bolje:

https://taibbi.substack.com/p/the-news-media-is-destroying-itself

I zakljucak: 

Today no one with a salary will stand up for colleagues like Lee Fang. Our brave truth-tellers make great shows of shaking fists at our parody president, but not one of them will talk honestly about the fear running through their own newsrooms. People depend on us to tell them what we see, not what we think. What good are we if we’re afraid to do it?

^Taibi brani sebe. on, Grinvald, Mate... su  proteklih par godina proveli negirajući bilo kakvu vezu između Trampa, Asanža, i Putina. oni su ispali anti-anti-Trump balvani, a tzv. "MSM" su bili u pravu.

Edited by Gandalf
12 hours ago, mustang said:

pa on ima kompleks od 1%. nikad nije pripadao tom drustvu jer ga nikad nije htelo. inace bi se davno ozenio sa nekom od njihovih.

ovo je tačno. svinja je želeo da bude deo elite, ali je čak i u njujorškim okvirima bio zonska liga frajer. suviše glup da se druži sa njujorškim snobovima, nedovoljno bogat da nadoknadi taj nedostatak u glavi. zato su mu sve supruge bile došljakinje.

s te strane, Tramp predstavlja pobunu sitne i malo manje sitne buržoazije kontra "1%". pri čemu taj 1% predstavlja i ekonomsku i intelektualnu elitu. bogatiji od boranije, ali jeste jedan od njih.

Edited by Gandalf
39 minutes ago, Gandalf said:

^Taibi brani sebe. on, ... su  proteklih par godina proveli negirajući bilo kakvu vezu između Trampa, Asanža, i Putina. oni su ispali anti-anti-Trump balvani, a tzv. "MSM" su bili u pravu.

Ne bih rekao - on je govorio da je tzv. Russia collusion prica suplja od pocetka i da je grdje sto se DRC bavi vanizbornim smjenjivanjem Trumpa, nego da se bavi smislenom stragijom da se dobiju izbori.

No, sve to po stranim, ne znam kako sve to ime veze sa ovim jednoumljem koje je evidetno u medijima i akademskoj javnosti, a koje IMO Taibbi tacno opisuje.

"Donald Trump has been the worst president this country has ever had. And I don't say that hyperbolically. He is. But he is a consequential president. And he has brought this country in three short years to a place of weakness that is simply unimaginable if you were pondering where we are today from the day where Barack Obama left office. And there were a lot of us on that day who were deeply skeptical and very worried about what a Trump presidency would be. But this is a moment of unparalleled national humiliation, of weakness.

"When you listen to the President, these are the musings of an imbecile. An idiot. And I don't use those words to name call. I use them because they are the precise words of the English language to describe his behavior. His comportment. His actions. We've never seen a level of incompetence, a level of ineptitude so staggering on a daily basis by anybody in the history of the country whose ever been charged with substantial responsibilities.

"It's just astonishing that this man is president of the United States. The man, the con man, from New York City. Many bankruptcies, failed businesses, a reality show, that branded him as something that he never was. A successful businessman. Well, he's the President of the United States now, and the man who said he would make the country great again. And he's brought death, suffering, and economic collapse on truly an epic scale. And let's be clear. This isn't happening in every country around the world. This place. Our place. Our home. Our country. The United States. We are the epicenter. We are the place where you're the most likely to die from this disease. We're the ones with the most shattered economy. And we are because of the fool that sits in the Oval Office behind the Resolute Desk."

[mention=10]jms_uk[/mention] da li si video vesti?

stavio ban do 31.12 na green card upravo

Jesam, juce.

Nije samo na to, nego i H-1B, vecina H-2B, vecina J-1 i L-1.

A i odnosi se samo na ljude van US, oni koji su tamo, mogu da rade AoS (adjustment of status).

I have no skin in this game (nisam izvucen).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
28 minutes ago, Gandalf said:

ovo je tačno. svinja je želeo da bude deo elite, ali je čak i u njujorškim okvirima bio zonska liga frajer. suviše glup da se druži sa njujorškim snobovima, nedovoljno bogat da nadoknadi taj nedostatak u glavi. zato su mu sve supruge bile došljakinje.

s te strane, Tramp predstavlja pobunu sitne i malo manje sitne buržoazije kontra "1%". pri čemu taj 1% predstavlja i ekonomsku i intelektualnu elitu. bogatiji od boranije, ali jeste jedan od njih.

A kamo gro njegovog glasackog tijela? Ovih ni priblizno nema dovoljno da dobiju izbore. Pri tome, sitna i manje sitna burzoazija je po definiciji 1%. Krupna je 0.1%i manje.

4 minutes ago, jms_uk said:

Jesam, juce.

Nije samo na to, nego i H-1B, vecina H-2B, vecina J-1 i L-1.

A i odnosi se samo na ljude van US, oni koji su tamo, mogu da rade AoS (adjustment of status).

I have no skin in this game (nisam izvucen).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jel istina da ne mogu da izadju?