• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryan Franco

• Sludge Factory

• Lrd

• Feindouno

Meni je Gretchen Mol vrhunska žena ali Giliian Darmody nipošto.
Ja sam možda slab na posrnule žene koje bi da ih samo neko voli i razume i vidi njihovu čistotu iznutra i dobije njihovu lojalnost, bezuslovnu ljubav, itd, itd.Jeste hevi lik, ali mi nije iritantna, to sam teo reći. Doduše, mene ne nervira ni ćerka™ iz Homelanda, tako da ne znam da li sam merodavan.
  • 1 month later...

Omiljena kostimirana drama/sapunica će imati samo još jednu epizodu. boardwalk-empire_speech.png

HBO is making one last trip to Atlantic City. The network confirmed Thursday that the upcoming fifth season of Boardwalk Empire will be the series' last."It has been an incredible honor to bring this powerful and groundbreaking series to our subscribers,” said programming president Michael Lombardo. “Terry Winter has created one for the ages.”Winter, who's currently garnering Oscar buzz for his work writing The Wolf of Wall Street, premiered Boardwalk Empire in 2010. His relationship with HBO dates back to his time writing for The Sopranos."We’re thrilled to get the go-ahead for a fifth season of Boardwalk Empire,” said Winter. “After much discussion with my creative team and HBO, we’ve decided to wrap up the series after such a great run and look forward to bringing it to a powerful and exciting conclusion.”The decision to end the series does appear to be one based on the direction of the series. Boardwalk Empire, though softer in its fourth run, does not hurt in ratings -- ranking behind Game of Thrones and True Blood in the network's roster of most-watched programs.It has also been a consistent awards show favorite. Though it was snubbed for best series and lead Steve Buscemi at the 2013 Emmys, it still scored more wins than any other scripted television program -- including an acting nod for supporting actor Bobby Cannavale.Boardwalk Empire returns in the fall.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/boardwalk-empire-ending-season-five-669742I to je kul. Da se zna kada je kraj, da se sve lepo isplanira na vreme.
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Au, to zvuči dobro. Pročitao sam negde ranije da će u 5-toj sezoni ići daleko u prošlost (rane 1900-te), pa sam se unapred malo razočarao. Ovo sigurno izgleda zanimljivije.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...