IGNORED

Svet

Кристофер Лумумбо

Ministarka prosvete Norveske dala ostavku jer je diplomski za master plagijat.Sada iste optuzbe za master ministarke zdravlja.

• Tužno 1
2 minutes ago, Shan Jan said:

Nek dodju u Srbiju, mi ne diskriminisemo diplome :D 

Show je nastao jer su neku studentkinju poslali na Vrhovni sud po optuzbi da je sama sebe plagirala,to jest nije navela citat za sopstveni rad.Studentkinja dobila na sudu tj na Vecu Sudija i onda je Ministarka Prosvete smatrali da je pravilno da ne moze da se tako vara i poslali je na Vrhovni.I tu se Pandorina kutija otvorila.Studenti propustili njen master kroz program i dva rada copy pastovala kraljica,chak i iste greske u spelovanju.E sad Ministarka zdravlja kao ozbiljnija glava u AP je krenula u odbranu svog lika i dela.

• Haha 2
  • Hvala 1

Ministarka zdravlja u svoju odbranu tvrdi da buduci da je njena tema tako retka i malo istrazena da je metodologija istrazivanja slicna kao kod radova za koje smatraju da je plagirala i stoga identicni rezultati.Ista metodologija isti rezultati ,logicno  Gradjanine.

• Haha 2
20 minutes ago, SNARC said:

Oj Norvesko, medj fjordovima i irvasima..

Ne znam sta je tuznije,da su dve ministarke plagirale ili da su dovoljno akademski nepismene da nisu u stanju da napisu master ?

28 minutes ago, askeladden said:

copy pastovala kraljica,chak i iste greske u spelovanju.

Mislish ministarka, ne kraljica?

• Haha 1

22 tone koke zaplenjeno vredno 1 milijardu dolara, Ovo se cini ozbiljnim. Kazu da su uvezani i Balkanci.

The 22 tonnes of cocaine seized yesterday on a farm in Estero Salado, Los Ríos, are valued at US$1 billion on the international market. It is estimated that the drugs arrived in this area by two routes from Colombia: they would have entered through Esmeraldas and Sucumbíos and were apparently transported by the logistics of Los Choneros and other allied gangs. Its main destination was to be Europe and the United States, according to army reports.
In Sunday's operation, one man was arrested and 12 rifles and more than 5,000 rounds of 5.56 calibre ammunition were also found.
In view of the intense military and police operations on the country's main roads since 9 January, the coca was to be flown out of the country in small planes. The planes were to take off from clandestine airstrips on several haciendas in Los Ríos, a region of intense gang and cartel activity.
This operation represents a serious weakening of the operational, logistical and financial capacity of drug traffickers worldwide. It is believed that the cocaine, due to its large quantity, does not belong to just one cartel, but to three: Sinaloa, Los Balcanes and Jalisco Nueva Generación, according to an anti-narcotics official.
The success of the military operation is the product of more than six months of observation and surveillance strategies carried out by military intelligence.