IGNORED

Svet

Кристофер Лумумбо

Уосталом Грчка је постала модерна колонија у потпуности.
Aj sto ne volim gadjanje tim kafansko-politickim terminima ali aj pojasni ovo please.
Уосталом Грчка је постала модерна колонија у потпуности.Међутим мени је све занимљивије ово страшно затезање Обаме у спољној политици где је по неким питањима превазишао и Буша.
Ne. Grcka je nasla u evropskoj uniji roditelja koji ce placati racune.Industriju nisu ni imali. Malo turizma,maslinovog ulja, brodskoga prevoza i kacenja sa Turskom. Sve drugo su sacuvali, od popova,korupcije do girosa.Obama nije ni prvi ni poslednji. Mora naraniti i vojsku i industriju jer ima neka vaznija posla kod kuce. Bar se njemu tako cini. U Dzonsonovom predsednikovanju su doneti skoro svi zakoni koje je predlozio Kenedi. Nixon je otvorio Kinu i zajedno sa ogavnim Kisindzerom priveo kraju Vijetnam. Kenedija se svi rado secaju a ovu dvojicu i danas neobavestena vecina prezire. Edited by bradilko
Ne. Grcka je nasla u evropskoj uniji roditelja koji ce placati racune.Industriju nisu ni imali. Malo turizma,maslinovog ulja, brodskoga prevoza i kacenja sa Turskom. Sve drugo su sacuvali, od popova,korupcije do girosa.
И потпуну контролу сопствених финансија предали другој земљи.При чему су их добрано стимлулисали да узимају кредите и да се задужују као не знајући за све проблеме Грчке.Уосталом Исланд је жртва која није имала везе са корупцијом.
Pa to "moderna kolonija". Mislim, fuck, sta to uopste znaci?
То значи да те не окупира страна војска али си опет завистан од друге државе јер ти она контролише новац а тиме и целу државу па и војску.
И потпуну контролу сопствених финансија предали другој земљи.При чему су их добрано стимлулисали да узимају кредите и да се задужују као не знајући за све проблеме Грчке.Уосталом Исланд је жртва која није имала везе са корупцијом.
Ne bas potpunu a i kojoj drzavi? EU ciji je deo? Ne mislim da se brine mnogo grcka vlada o tome sto ce im evropa vaditi fleke koje su sami napravili.Kad je i gde bio kreditor milostiv? Evo primer USA.Island je sasvim druga prica od grcke.
Ne. Grcka je nasla u evropskoj uniji roditelja koji ce placati racune.Industriju nisu ni imali. Malo turizma,maslinovog ulja, brodskoga prevoza i kacenja sa Turskom. Sve drugo su sacuvali, od popova,korupcije do girosa.
Sve tačno, s tim da Grčka tu nije nekakav usamljeni primer zemlje koja je umesto u proizvodnju i industriju ulagala u zaduživanje i geostrateške projekte NATO. Ima veoma sličnih primera na Iberijskom poluostrvu, u Istočnoj Evropi i na Baltiku (da ne zadiremo sada i u zastrašujuću zaduženost razvijenih zemalja, to su ipak velike čike koje ipak imaju na raspolaganju neke zastrašujuće mehanizme za anuliranje te zaduženosti). Dodatno, stvar koja dobrano otežava sadašnji položaj Grčke je njen svojevremeni ulazak u Evrozonu. Tačno, Grčka je tu videla roditelja koji će plaćati račune a roditelj (ECB) je na to pristao iako je veoma dobro znao koliko je taj aranžman nerentabilan, i to ne samo u slučaju Grčke nego i još nekih zemalja koje će Nemačka i Francuska sada morati da spasavaju kako bi spasile i sam evro.Evo 1 teksta iz FT, koji takođe ukazuje na to da ovaj problem malkice prevazilazi Grčku kao takvu:

A Greek crisis is coming to AmericaBy Niall Ferguson Published: February 10 2010 20:15 It began in Athens. It is spreading to Lisbon and Madrid. But it would be a grave mistake to assume that the sovereign debt crisis that is unfolding will remain confined to the weaker eurozone economies. For this is more than just a Mediterranean problem with a farmyard acronym. It is a fiscal crisis of the western world. Its ramifications are far more profound than most investors currently appreciate.There is of course a distinctive feature to the eurozone crisis. Because of the way the European Monetary Union was designed, there is in fact no mechanism for a bail-out of the Greek government by the European Union, other member states or the European Central Bank (articles 123 and 125 of the Lisbon treaty). True, Article 122 may be invoked by the European Council to assist a member state that is “seriously threatened with severe difficulties caused by natural disasters or exceptional occurrences beyond its control”, but at this point nobody wants to pretend that Greece’s yawning deficit was an act of God. Nor is there a way for Greece to devalue its currency, as it would have done in the pre-EMU days of the drachma. There is not even a mechanism for Greece to leave the eurozone. That leaves just three possibilities: one of the most excruciating fiscal squeezes in modern European history – reducing the deficit from 13 per cent to 3 per cent of gross domestic product within just three years; outright default on all or part of the Greek government’s debt; or (most likely, as signalled by German officials on Wednesday) some kind of bail-out led by Berlin. Because none of these options is very appealing, and because any decision about Greece will have implications for Portugal, Spain and possibly others, it may take much horse-trading before one can be reached.Yet the idiosyncrasies of the eurozone should not distract us from the general nature of the fiscal crisis that is now afflicting most western economies. Call it the fractal geometry of debt: the problem is essentially the same from Iceland to Ireland to Britain to the US. It just comes in widely differing sizes.What we in the western world are about to learn is that there is no such thing as a Keynesian free lunch. Deficits did not “save” us half so much as monetary policy – zero interest rates plus quantitative easing – did. First, the impact of government spending (the hallowed “multiplier”) has been much less than the proponents of stimulus hoped. Second, there is a good deal of “leakage” from open economies in a globalised world. Last, crucially, explosions of public debt incur bills that fall due much sooner than we expectFor the world’s biggest economy, the US, the day of reckoning still seems reassuringly remote. The worse things get in the eurozone, the more the US dollar rallies as nervous investors park their cash in the “safe haven” of American government debt. This effect may persist for some months, just as the dollar and Treasuries rallied in the depths of the banking panic in late 2008. Yet even a casual look at the fiscal position of the federal government (not to mention the states) makes a nonsense of the phrase “safe haven”. US government debt is a safe haven the way Pearl Harbor was a safe haven in 1941.Even according to the White House’s new budget projections, the gross federal debt in public hands will exceed 100 per cent of GDP in just two years’ time. This year, like last year, the federal deficit will be around 10 per cent of GDP. The long-run projections of the Congressional Budget Office suggest that the US will never again run a balanced budget. That’s right, never. The International Monetary Fund recently published estimates of the fiscal adjustments developed economies would need to make to restore fiscal stability over the decade ahead. Worst were Japan and the UK (a fiscal tightening of 13 per cent of GDP). Then came Ireland, Spain and Greece (9 per cent). And in sixth place? Step forward America, which would need to tighten fiscal policy by 8.8 per cent of GDP to satisfy the IMF. Explosions of public debt hurt economies in the following way, as numerous empirical studies have shown. By raising fears of default and/or currency depreciation ahead of actual inflation, they push up real interest rates. Higher real rates, in turn, act as drag on growth, especially when the private sector is also heavily indebted – as is the case in most western economies, not least the US. Although the US household savings rate has risen since the Great Recession began, it has not risen enough to absorb a trillion dollars of net Treasury issuance a year. Only two things have thus far stood between the US and higher bond yields: purchases of Treasuries (and mortgage-backed securities, which many sellers essentially swapped for Treasuries) by the Federal Reserve and reserve accumulation by the Chinese monetary authorities.But now the Fed is phasing out such purchases and is expected to wind up quantitative easing. Meanwhile, the Chinese have sharply reduced their purchases of Treasuries from around 47 per cent of new issuance in 2006 to 20 per cent in 2008 to an estimated 5 per cent last year. Small wonder Morgan Stanley assumes that 10-year yields will rise from around 3.5 per cent to 5.5 per cent this year. On a gross federal debt fast approaching $1,500bn, that implies up to $300bn of extra interest payments – and you get up there pretty quickly with the average maturity of the debt now below 50 months. The Obama administration’s new budget blithely assumes real GDP growth of 3.6 per cent over the next five years, with inflation averaging 1.4 per cent. But with rising real rates, growth might well be lower. Under those circumstances, interest payments could soar as a share of federal revenue – from a tenth to a fifth to a quarter.Last week Moody’s Investors Service warned that the triple A credit rating of the US should not be taken for granted. That warning recalls Larry Summers’ killer question (posed before he returned to government): “How long can the world’s biggest borrower remain the world’s biggest power?”On reflection, it is appropriate that the fiscal crisis of the west has begun in Greece, the birthplace of western civilization. Soon it will cross the channel to Britain. But the key question is when that crisis will reach the last bastion of western power, on the other side of the Atlantic.

Two passenger trains have collided head-on in Belgium, causing a number of injuries, railway officials say.The trains collided during the morning rush hour at Halle, south-west of the capital Brussels, a spokeswoman for Belgian railways said.Belgian media reported the trains collided in snowy conditions. One unconfirmed report on Belgian TV said 20 people had been killed.Railway officials have been unable to confirm the number of casualties.

Ne bas potpunu a i kojoj drzavi? EU ciji je deo? Ne mislim da se brine mnogo grcka vlada o tome sto ce im evropa vaditi fleke koje su sami napravili.Kad je i gde bio kreditor milostiv? Evo primer USA.Island je sasvim druga prica od grcke.
Имаће Немачка.А ко им је помагао око стварања дуга,
Banke iz SAD krile grčke dugove?15. februar 2010. | 09:37 | Izvor: Poslovni hr.Vašington -- Neke od najvećih američkih finansijskih institucija godinama su pomagale Grčkoj u prikrivanju stvarnih dimenzija državnog duga te zemlje, pišu svetski mediji.Oni navode da su američke banke Grčkoj pomagale u "zaobilaženju" poštovanja Pakta stabilnosti evrozone i dodaju da je Atina uz pomoć banke Goldman Saks godinama u tajnosti držala dugove u milijardama.Oni navode da su američke banke Grčkoj pomagale u "zaobilaženju" poštovanja Pakta stabilnosti evrozone i dodaju da je Atina uz pomoć banke Goldman Saks godinama u tajnosti držala dugove u milijardama.Naime, ta banka je Grčkoj posudila nekoliko milijardi dolara, a da taj kredit nikada nije javno obznanjen. Sporazum je ostao sakriven od javnosti jer se tretirao kao prodaja valute, a ne zajam. Time su zaobiđena i evropska pravila o zaduživanju.Slično kao i u slučaju sa američkim drugorazrednim hipotekarnim zajmovima, prava slika stanja nije bila vidljiva i tek se sada naziru razmere dugova Grčke.Državna administracija te zemlje godinama je korišćenjem derivativnih financijskih instrumenata i tzv. ‘kreativnog računovodstva’ uspevala da sakrije da posuđuje novac jer je kreditiranje bilo maskirano kroz druge transakcije.Goldman Saks je čak i tokom grčke krize, početkom novembra prošle godine, Grcima nudio da dugovanja grčkog zdravstvenog sistema ‘gurne’ u daleku budućnost u potezu koji je sličan onome kad potrošači podignu drugi hipotekarni kredit kako bi otplatili dugove napravljene kreditnim karticama.
Hm, pa ovaj problem u Grckoj nije samo problem makroekonomske politike i budzeta vec mnogo veci drustveno-politicki problem ciju smo pretecu mogli videti tokom onih nemira. Dakle, partokratija, korupcija, glomazna administracija, problematican odnos na relaciji gradjanin-drzava i populizam. Mislim da nam sve to zvuci veoma poznato.
Ево још мало прилога, и још познатих ствари: http://republicbroadcasting.org/?p=6842
Despite the overwelming evidence (all the money ended up in the Papandreous family coffers), no one was charged for the scheme apart from some small fish trying to make 15% on their petty cash stash. One would think that because of a Chavez-like anti American rhetoric on which he was elected, the Americans would use this opportunity to put him in prison. Even the MI6 was puzzled at the time. Even CNN, when broadcasting this newstory, cut the sattelite link to Greece (satelite was brand new then here) in order for the story to get burried. Papandreou died in 1996 and was suceeded in a internal party coup in which a crypto jew (Costas Simitis whose father was minister of the guerilla communist government with high royal connections) took the leadership of the party and ruled Greece until 2004. By cooking stats and data, Simitis managed to get us in the Eurozone and pillage all Greeks savings through a stock market swindle.