IGNORED

Arhitektura

Mr.Smith

;-) pa nije se postavljalo, ti si nam objasnio da nije ucestvovao u toj urdurmi i neizglasavanju, cak si nam rekao i da je vrlo afirmativan refarat napisao i preporucio je, ali mi je nekako bilo logicno i ocekivala sam da se i javno oglasi povodom slucaja, to sam isto ocekivala i od mihajla, mislim, kao da je previse prizemno i sitnicavo baviti se nekim tricama, poput opstanka i ostajanja na faxu verovatno najkvalifikovanije profesorice... eto, sad smo videli da je brana bas dosta toga uradio, mozda i uspe da odbrani blagojevicku...

А ни Ђокић није свемоћан поготову што Благојевићка ником није стала на жуљ из стриктура власти.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

main_1500.jpg

ESO's Paranal Residencia, the award-winning accommodation for those who come to use the telescopes at Paranal Observatory, emerges from the Chilean desert. The Very Large Telescope (VLT) sits atop the highest peak in the background

main_1500.jpg

The Residencia hotel—also seen in the James Bond movie "Quantum of Solace"—in the middle of the Atacama desert, acts as an oasis of life in this hostile environment. It hosts the observing astronomers of the Paranal Observatory and gives them a place to sleep and to relax. One of the most loved spaces by the astronomers is the huge indoor garden, which also has a swimming pool. However, the pool is not only there for fun: The water also provides the otherwise completely dry air some humidity. This helps the plants in the garden to grow and prevents the eyes and lips of the astronomers to dry out.

https://www.theatlantic.com/photo/2017/02/a-visit-to-the-european-southern-observatory/515922/

Godisnja arhi foto nagrada:

001_zpslzin7vmm.jpg

PObednik Matt Emmett 

Covered Reservoir, London Finsbury Park, inace pravljen davne 1868. za East London Waterworks Company...

Tu je, u prvih 20 i izvesni Inigo Bujedo Aguirre, Blok 23, NBg:

002_zpsh85x30jd.jpg