IGNORED

Hard n' heavy department

Аврам Гојић

To! :0.6:
inace to je tm by kim philby formulacija, zaboravih credit where its due.inace i Vikiliks Jonsdotirica je bila u tom islanskom AsatruuBirgitta-Jonsdottir.jpg

E, ali pazi, on je užasno nedosledan tu (bravo Syme, uhvatio si Varga Vikernesa u nedoslednosti :isuse: ). Dakle, on je anti-satanista pre svega u smislu da smatra da satanizam u stvari ne postoji i da je judeo-hrišćanska izmišljotina, u najboljem slučaju ime koje su hrišćani davali paganima. So far, so good, nije to bez smisla, može to čak i da se poveže sa Fridrihom, pa da se kaže, da, paganizam zapravo ne poznaje "zlo" (Satanu), samo "rđavo", slabo, niskog roda, protivživotno.

So what the Judeo-Christians call "Satanism" or "devil worship" is really our own European religion! My attraction to this must be seen in the light of this. Also my teenage will to briefly use the term "Satanist" to describe myself must be seen in this light. Yet, I have never been a "Satanist", just like our forefathers never were "Satanists" either. I am and have always been a Pagan. "Satanism" or "devil worship" as described by the Judeo-Christians has simply never existed. The belief in the existence of "Satanism" or "devil worship" is just ignorance and a result of lie-propaganda. The "witches" were murdered by the church not because they worshipped "Satan" or any other fictional Hebrew deity, but because they kept practicing our European religion, against the will of the Judeo-Christians. The only reason they stopped murdering these noble women and men is the fact that they ran out of people to burn, or they failed to find any more of them. This also explains why so many "witches" were murdered in Northern Europe and in Germany in particular, compared to the numbers murdered in Southern Europe. Southern Europe was generally speaking Christianized as much as five hundred or even a thousand years before Northern Europe and Germany, and naturally there were far more Pagans in the parts of Europe that were Christianized last. More women than men were murdered simply because there were more priestesses than priests. Each coven only had one man, but most often several women - from a few to as much as sixteen.
Međutim, u onom kvotu gore, on sam upotrebljava satanizam kao oznaku za zlo! Samo sada za Jevreje! Drugim rečima, on je deo framework-a koji kao hoće da prevaziđe, odbaci, šta ja znam. Ne može brate da kaže, ja sam amoralista, jebe mi se za moralnu ispravnost, meni je do snage, itd. Jok, mora svoje neprijatelje da optuži da su zli, nevaspitani i bloodthirsty! Kakva jadnik. Edited by Syme

ma da on je komedija, potpuno ne vredi ga ozbiljno analizirati. s jedne strane vice might is right, a s druge optuzuje jevreje da su sluge djavolove jer je sva moc u njihovim rukama. s jedne strane je paganin, al sa druge su mu jevreji krivi jer su ubili hrista ! i tako vec 20 godina...

inace to je tm by kim philby formulacija, zaboravih credit where its due.inace i Vikiliks Jonsdotirica je bila u tom islanskom AsatruuBirgitta-Jonsdottir.jpg
Priznaj da druluješ na islandsku Ivanu Žigon :moća:

Pa kažem ti, ovaj kasniji, ispoliraniji. Meni baš smeta ova producija, sa sve ovim potmulim bubnjevima. U stvari kad razmislim, osim Metalike i Megadeta (i Slejera, ali oni su već spid), ne znam da me ikada nešto oduševljavao treš kao takav. Antraks su umeli da zablistaju, to stoji, Suicidal Tendencies takođe (mada su oni već na granici žanrova), ali tako taj generic thrash u koji spada i Exodus, nekako mi nije bio srcu drag.Ali iz nekog razloga (u stvari znam i iz kog - jeftine demo produkcije koja je podsećala na Metalikine Garge days), baš sam voleo domaći treš:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4c1x-i0lgEhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnIPOjq_nbgInače sam sušao Rapid Force ponovo prošle godine, sad zvuče kao jedan od milion Pantera klonova. Misli, dobro sviraju, ali pih...

Rapid Force je vec tada (ovaj snimak sto si okacio) imao previse poliranu i peglanu produkciju. jeftinu za strane standarde, ali daleko je to od sirovosti Garage Daysa

Invisible Oranges hvali novi Carcass preko svake mere..

Review: Carcass – ‘Surgical Steel’By Invisible Oranges EditorPublished: July 26, 2013Tags: akarim, carcass, reviews, song stream

carcass1.jpg

First things first: Surgical Steel is a superlative Carcass record that often bests what many consider their finest hour, Heartwork, and, in its brightest moments, reaches the heights set by their masterpiece Necroticism: Descanting the Insalubrious. These are not idle boasts, either. No one was expects a reunion album to be this good and our collective low bar for such releases is the sane response to what is often a barely passable product in service of reclaiming a quantum of attention from a modern audience to facilitate a round of touring. Rarely, if ever, are they an opportunity to make a statement.And then there’s Surgical Steel which feels like the clearest expression of the sound Carcass always had in their heads.The albums cover makes the clearest case for this thesis: a fusion of the Tools of the Trade surgical tool array with the grey aesthetic of Heartwork’s cover represents the fusion of their savage grind tendencies with the clean, hooky melodic death metal they helped pioneer. And yet, look at the tools themselves: unused, polished and prepared for new ventures. This, apparently, is what is meant by Surgical Steel. This is not a return to form. This is new music

• 1 month later...