IGNORED

Hard n' heavy department

Аврам Гојић

Pitchfork-ov izbor 40 najboljih ovogodišnjih metal albuma, sa sve semplovima, može i da se sluša kao kompilacija - ja ga vrtim već treći dan. Ima stvarno super stvari, ka recimo npr:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIL6oPojtQUTu su i Skeletonwitch, kao i neke stvari koje smo ovde već vrteli, poput Darkthrone i Subrosa. Ipak, moram da primetim dve stvari:1) Već mi je malo muka dominacije black metal-a na ovim godišnjim listama. (S tim u vezi, wtf se dešava sa tim hipsterskim blek metalom? Sunbather dominira mejnstrim listama ove godine, a mene je prilično smorio)2) Šta se dešava sa bilo kakvim melodičnijim i mejnstrimastjiim metal podžanrovima? Zašto nema hard rok albuma?

Edited by Syme

Drugar bio u ZG na DreamTheater kaze da je bilo sjajno. Nisam ih nikad preterano slusao, ali mi je Petruci bio zanimljiv lik.

Edited by John Coltrane
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ovo malo Mars Volta, malo Tul, malo britanski, malo emo, malo s mudima, malo ovo, malo ono, mnogo do jaja.

Edited by Ariel
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Prince Harry Declines Kerrang! Awards Invite After Heavy Metal Music Taste Is Revealed

Sends thoughtful letter of apology

•  

Prince Harry has politely declined an offer to attend and present a gong at the upcoming Kerrang! awards.

The Royal sent a thoughtful note to the heavy rock magazine earlier this week, which has now been shared on their official site.

His private secretary says on his behalf: "Prince Harry has asked me to thank you for your letter of 5th February, in which you invite His Royal Highness to visit the Kerrang! Magazine offices, or present an award at the Kerrang! Awards.

532c3cf67777a.jpg

Prince Harry won't be at the Kerrang! bash this summer (WENN)

"The Prince was extremely grateful for your kind invitations. Having given careful consideration to the possibilities, however, I very much regret that Prince Harry reluctantly feels he has to decline."

The letter continues: "His Royal Highness is focusing on his charitable and military commitments at this time, and is unable to take on any further visits or engagements. I am sorry to have to send you this necessarily disappointing response but I do hope you understand.

532c3d29cae0c.jpg

Harry is a Megadeath fan (WENN)

"Prince Harry sends you and everyone at the magazine his best wishes and thanks for thinking of him in this way."

The mag had reached out to Harry after learning from the Daily Star that he is a bit of a metalhead.

"Harry has a terrible selection on his iPod," The Wire star Dominic West had told the tabloid.

"It is the sort of thing soldiers listen to. Hardcore thrash metal." He went on to list Megadeath, Slayer and Anthrax as some of his favourites.