IGNORED

Hard n' heavy department

Аврам Гојић

snaso se ! inace je kontraintiutivno pozicioniran, fjuneral doom treba na severd, dje je icy reign blekmetala !

:lolol:Ja sam znao da postoje, ali nisam znao da se zovu unblack, mislio sam prosto hrišćanski black, ali ne...Ali me zbunio spisak za Speed metal - sve same preteče, nijednog benda koji se stvarno smatrao speed metalom. Baci pogled.

e to oko permeabilnosti kategorija spida, tresa i deta mi nije bilo jasno ni kad sam imo 16 godina, a kamoli sad.edit: aaa, kontam sta oces da kazes ! nista od ovoga nije spid 100%.

Edited by DarkAttraktor
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:Iskreno - ni meni, ali znam da mogu da se popiju tri dvolitarke Jelen piva, i da se celo veče provede u živoj diskusiji, a da se opet ne dođe do odgovora.Ali šalu na stranu, pa nisu Diparpl i Motorhed spid metal, majka mu stara, nego Anthrax i Annihilator. Edited by Syme
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:Iskreno - ni meni, ali znam da mogu da se popiju tri dvolitarke Jelen piva, i da se celo veče provede u živoj diskusiji, a da se opet ne dođe do odgovora.Ali šalu na stranu, pa nisu Diparpl i Motorhed spid metal, majka mu stara, nego Anthrax i Annihilator.
odgovorio sam u editu, nema ono veze sa spidom. a mene su ucili da je Annhihilator progressive/trash :D

Hahaha! :)A ovaj Antestor je stvarno ko za tebe. Još samo neki sempl da ubace, i eto ti.

The existence of the band itself caused a debate in the metal underground. For example, during the early 1990s, Bård Faust of Emperor brought up the subject when he discussed with Euronymous, guitarist/vocalist from the seminal black metal band Mayhem, in his zine Orcustus about the Norwegian scene.[9] Faust asked: "Don't you think that something is terribly wrong when it has gone so far that we have a Christian "black metal" band here (Crush Evil)? Any advice on how we should kill them?"[9] Euronymous replied to this: "It's bad enough to have a couple of society bands, but a Christian band is too much. But don't worry, we have plans. They will not continue for a very long time."[9] However, the band persevered despite these threats. Antestor was never forced to split apart, and in an almost ironic twist of fate, Jan Axel Blomberg (better known as Hellhammer, the drummer for Mayhem) was Antestor's session drummer on their latest two releases.
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

^^ahahah, kakva pisijada. uvek se neki ironijski twist sudbine se poigra sa blekmetalcima.a Antestor zvuci malo kao Swans (orgulje, patos aranzmani i to) a malo vuce doom struju Steve Von Tilla (Neurosis i sl).

Jeste, jeste, a tu su onda odmah i neka religijska smatranja i razmatranja.Glede ironijskog twista s black metalcima:

l_b1999f52d4a56066422bd02c5161ffe7.jpgWhen anyone is trying to act super evil, there's always some mexican dude who just wants to drink some Bud and give the camera the finger. Here at Metal Inquisition, we love that Mexican dude. I mean, honestly...who would you rather hang out with? The black metal guy just wants to show you his picture disc collection, play Burzum videos for you, and brag about how he knows the guy that writes the music reviews in anus.com. On the other hand, the Mexican dude knows the hot girl at the taco stand, he does a killer Al Pacino impression, he owns all the Fast And The Furious movies for PSP, he works at Pac Sun and can get you a discount...and his brother does landscaping work for super cheap. Who would you rather hang out with? Your call.
Edited by Syme

^^ ovaj prvi trance metal povlaci tesku ostrakizaciju zajednice, a ovaj drugi je onako na pola puta do industrial metala.