IGNORED

Hard n' heavy department

Аврам Гојић

Samo da pohvalim novi A Pale Horse Named Death koji sam već pomenuo. Iako muzički liči na Type O Negative (kak normaljno) i na još neke 90's veličine (AiC), tekstualno je čist, što rekli na Metal Inquisition, regretcore. Muzika koju prave ljudi u kasnim tridesetim, za ljude u kasnim tridesetim: razvodi, starenje, umiranje roditelja, itd. Ceo album na dailymotion-u.

RegretcoreIn a nutshell, it's the soundtrack to the moment when you look in the mirror, realize you're in your 30s, and that your life is a fucking mess because you're a fuckup who makes retarded decisions that you may not be able to fix. If you have had this moment you know exactly what I'm fucking talking about! Basically, it's "I'm honestly afraid I may have ruined my life forever" put to music, and it's so brutally honest that it can be a little hard to handle, like seeing your dad cry. Let me explain more...Most of you already think I'm a gay poser, so whatever. When I wasn't listening to Pyrexia, 7 Minutes of Nausea and Dystopia in high school, I was jamming bands like All, Descendents, and later Blink-182, Saves The Day, etc. All their songs essentially amounted to "Wah wah, I like this girl but she doesn't like me back." That sucks but at the same time is kind of fun- you sit around with your friends and complain about chicks, go skate behind 7-11, and hit up Taco Bell. You forget all about it by the time side one of "Thrash Zone" is over.Fast forward to 2009, we're all in our 30s, and shit is way too real. I ran into a friend of mine who I hadn't seen in a bit. His wife just left him and I wanted to see how he was doing. The dude is a LEGIT hard motherfucker who has fucked up a lot of people, but he's human like the rest of us and nobody shrugs off a divorce. I asked him how he was doing, and he just said, "Well, I had the gun in my mouth last night but I couldn't do it." I was also getting a "divorce" after 8 years with my ex and I was pretty much in the same place, so all I could do was nod in agreement and say "I'm with you, dude." In 10 short years, we went from "The girl who works at the mall doesn't like me, boo hoo" to "My wife left me and I literally want to die."Regretcore is what happens when you get a hardcore band made up of dudes in their 30s who are fuckups like my friend and I. Instead of singing about how the cute girl who works at Dairy Queen has big boobies, they write songs about trying to pick up the pieces of your life after a divorce, rehab, or prison. They don't have songs about how hard their crew is, their songs are self-directed pep talks that go something like, "Dude, I won't lie, you fucked up pretty bad. But don't kill yourself. If you're lucky you can maybe get a job at a gas station or something and piece together a few scraps of self-respect."
Edited by Syme
  • 2 weeks later...

pa cak i nije lose. mada nije problem napraviti 1 stvar posle 10+15 godina bivanja nebitnim - problem je napraviti nesto vise od toga. evo recimo, njihova bratija: SP zadnja 2,3 albuma = po 1 krstena stvar na svakom i ne mogu da probiju taj limit.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXAETfiWGN0

• 2 weeks later...

Au, slušam ovo i zaključujem da ubrzo žanrovi neće ni postojati, sve će biti jedan dubstep-blackmetal-EBM-house-trance-core.I naravno - jungle.