IGNORED

šta štampa vaša lokalna štampa

Viloticka

Outrage after man glued to public toilet
Ambulance officers were called about 10.30am (AEST) on Saturday to rescue the man after he sat on toilet seat which had been smeared with a fast-acting adhesive.He was forced to undergo the humiliation of leaving the Cairns Central shopping centre with the seat still attached to his behind, in full view of a busy crowd of Saturday morning shoppers.
  • Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Indy

• bus

• iDemo

• jms_uk

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

article-1209451-0633F505000005DC-995_468x296.jpg
William Taylor, wears a sign that says, 'I cheated. This is my punishment,' in Tysons Corner, Va. on Wednesday, Aug. 26, 2009. Taylor and his wife agreed to the deal, 'I thought she was kidding, but she was serious,' he says, 'I figured I got to do what I got to do to makes things right.'

Vilotićka preuzela vlast u Australiji! :huh:Ekstra porez na grehove - cigarete, alkohol i masnu hranu... Kao možda i vraćanje limita za alkohol na one od 21 god. (sad je 18). 1) Po čemu alkohol i masna hrana slični cigaretama (kao da uopšte postoji njihova zdrava doza), 2) Zašto cela populacija mora da bude kažnjena zato što manjina ne ume da pije/jede? 3) Zašto ove promene (kako izgleda, a nadam se da lažu) podržava većina te iste populacije? 4) Bankari, brokeri i slična g-na će se na sve ovo samo nasmejati iz svojih gay kabriolet BMW-ova... ovo je uterivanje prstenca samo šljakerskoj klasi... Znači, kad hoćeš da se počastiš smrdljivim sirom i zaliješ to sa 1 čašom Château Cardboard, ima da platiš više... šta, svi treba da jedemo mrkve i salatu, k'o zečevi :fur:

• 2 weeks later...
Uf što je mene jednom ispreskakala jedna koza iza šaltera na metro stanici Mont Royal zato što sam je pitao nešto na engleskom.
И на колико језика си јој одговорио?
Uf što je mene jednom ispreskakala jedna koza iza šaltera na metro stanici Mont Royal zato što sam je pitao nešto na engleskom.
uf. srećom, nije mi se ništa slično desilo. šta štampa štampa:neobična krađa - ukradoše čoveku helikopter usred bela dana:36876282.jpgkometar jedog čitaoca: "Worse case scenario - a terrorist attack. It should be interesting to see if the air traffic system will pick it up. It may be humorous to some, but the Surete, RCMP & CSIS are most likely on high alert now. There's lots that can be done with a rogue helicopter, including packing it with explosives and crashing it into a high rise or parliament"

U narednim satima ce na nas mali i nevini, hard-working blue-collar Yinztown da se stusti posast zvana samit G-20.Prisustvo policije na ulicama je fascinantno, na pojedinim lokacijama mi se cini da ih je vise nego civila. A ima i novinara na svakom koraku.20090923brk_mh_policeingear_1_500.jpgOve pandure u maskirnim uniformama sam video i na biciklima i u kolima, ima svuda i obicnih plavaca, a koliko ih je u civilu ne smem ni da zamislim. I svima sa pojasa osim pistolja, lisica, i ostalih sitnica, visi i ovaj smotani beli gajtan koji se vidi na slici gore. Nesto kao laso, pojma nemam sta je, a ubi me radoznalost. Zna neko?Greenpeace je vec danas (skup zvanicno pocinje sutra, veceras sve glavne face dolaze u Sixburg) testirao spremnost policije akcijom kacenja banera i aktivista na jedan od brojnih pitsburskih mostova, ali su - tako nam saopstava vrla i nikad spremnija murija - brzo odatle uklonjeni:

Greenpeace is taking credit for taking climbers to the West End and Fort Pitt bridges this morning to unfurl banners stating "Danger — Climate Destruction Ahead. Reduce CO2 Emissions Now."Pittsburgh police and River Rescue crews swarmed the bridges where an estimated 20 protesters assembled. A banner was unfurled from the West End Bridge, but police intervened at the Fort Pitt Bridge to stop a simultaneous attempt there, said Mike Crocker, a Greenpeace activist who said he was the team leader coordinating the event from the North Shore near Jerome Bettis' Grille 36.Crocker, who came to Pittsburgh a few days ago from Washington, D.C., said dozens of Greenpeace activists nationwide planned the stunt for more than three months.He said eight American activists were chosen to scale the West End Bridge because they could skillfully climb and rappel. Four formed human anchors to cinch the flag in place, and four lowered it down."As with all large events that we do, safety for everyone was paramount," said Crocker.They climbed back up to the bridge deck and awaiting police about 1 p.m. Police took them into custody.Two hours before that, four people wearing climbing gear, helmets and Greenpeace T-shirts, were leaning away from the bridge deck, suspended from ropes and talking with police officers. About 35 feet below them, four more activists dangled above the river holding ropes attached to a banner.River Rescue crews watched the activists at the bridge from boats below. Officers fanned out across railroad tracks near Carson Street."We chose the West End bridge for the main focus of the action because it was an iconic bridge and one of the most important to the city," said Gabe Wisniewski, a Greenpeace activist from San Francisco. "It's a powerful image to see the banner unfurl and it sends a very important message to world leaders."Greenpeace activists said the banner was an 80-by-30-foot business card telling G-20 ministers that the organization's scientific and legal experts are in town this week and would listen to determine whether promises made at the recent G-8 summit in Italy to reduce global greenhouse gas emissions would be announced before a larger conference in Copenhagen.Crocker said "about a half-dozen" activists on the Fort Pitt span were supposed to deploy a much smaller banner but police stopped them.Throughout the morning, activists monitored levels of security, including patrol boats, uniformed officers patrolling the shores of rivers and helicopters circling above.
WEBBanner0923-a.jpgBice u naredna dva dana veselo, protestanti tek treba zapravo da se pojave, a ja cu da probam i ponesto da uslikam, pa ako me ne uhapse i da okacim ovde :)

Kupila Paris Match zbog price o tome kako Valery Giscard d'Estaing objavljuje roman "Princeza i Predsednik" u kome prakticno objavljuje tajnu vezu izmedju njega i princeze Dajane.Medjutim, videla i da je umro od overdoza onaj mali Filip Nikolic, nase gore list, sto je bio jako popularan u Francuskoj kao pevac u grupi 2 be 3.

Kupila Paris Match zbog price o tome kako Valery Giscard d'Estaing objavljuje roman "Princeza i Predsednik" u kome prakticno objavljuje tajnu vezu izmedju njega i princeze Dajane.Medjutim, videla i da je umro od overdoza onaj mali Filip Nikolic, nase gore list, sto je bio jako popularan u Francuskoj kao pevac u grupi 2 be 3.
jel pise da li je doruckovao malu pecenu decu sa Bokasom?

Локалну штампу слабо и гледам, а ово није ни локално, бар не мени. Колега из Ванкувера пренео шта је он покупио из својих неких новина... колико да се види да Амери нису баш шампиони у свему:

Some local colour:SEARSWe had to have the garage door repaired.The Sears repairman told us that one of our problems was that we did not have a 'large' enough motor on the opener.I thought for a minute and said that we had the largest one Sears made at that time, a ½ horsepower.He shook his head and said, 'Lady, you need a ¼ horsepower.' I responded that ½ was larger than ¼.He said, 'NO, it's not. Four is larger than two.'We haven't used Sears repair since.MCDONALDS, SURREYMy daughter and I went through the McDonald's take-out window and I gave the clerk a $5 bill.Our total was $4.25, so I also handed her a quarter.She said, 'you gave me too much money.'I said, 'Yes I know, but this way you can just give me a loonie back.' She sighed and went to get the manager who asked me to repeat my request.I did so, and he handed me back the quarter, and said, 'We're sorry but they could not do that kind of thing.'The clerk then proceeded to give me back $1 and 75 cents in change. Do not confuse the clerks at McD's in Surrey , B.C.BURNABYI work for the city of Burnaby , B.C. We recently had a Burnaby taxpayer call the city's Traffic Dept. to request the removal of the DEER CROSSING sign on the Barnet Highway .The reason?"Too many deer are being hit by cars out here! I don't think this is a good place for them to be crossing anymore."VANCOUVER MALLMy daughter went to Pacific Center mall food court and ordered a taco.She asked the person behind the counter for 'minimal' lettuce.'He said he was sorry, but they only had iceberg lettuce.VANCOUVER AIRPORTI was at the airport, checking in at the gate when an airport employee asked, 'Has anyone put anything in your baggage without your knowledge?'To which I replied, 'If it was without my knowledge, how would I know?'He smiled knowingly and nodded, 'That's why we ask.'Happened at Vancouver International AirportPORT MOODYThe stoplight on the corner buzzes when it's safe to cross the street.I was crossing with an intellectually challenged coworker of mine.She asked if I knew what the buzzer was for. I explained that it signals blind people when the light is red.Appalled, she responded, "What on earth are blind people doing driving?!"She was a probation officer in Port Moody, BCCOQUITLAMThis happened at a good-bye luncheon for an old and dear coworker who was leaving the company due to 'downsizing.' Our manager commented cheerfully, "This is fun! We should do this more often."Not another word was spoken. We all just looked at each other with that deer-in-the-headlights stare.This was a lunch at Coquitlam, B.C.SURREYI work with an individual who plugged her power strip back into itself and for the sake of her life, couldn't understand why her system would not turn on.A clerk at the City of Surrey's Court House, no less.BURNABYWhen my husband and I arrived at an automobile dealership to pick up our car, we were told the keys had been locked in it.We went to the service department and found a mechanic working feverishly to unlock the driver's side door. As I watched from the passenger side, I instinctively tried the door handle and discovered that it was unlocked.'Hey,' I announced to the technician, 'its open!'His reply, 'I know. I already got that side.'This was at the Coastal Ford dealership in Burnaby , B.C.