IGNORED

šta štampa vaša lokalna štampa

Viloticka

Сад, колико је ово тачно (и није моја локална штампа, али се чуло и овде)... но коментари су занимљиви:http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/115736...-worst-families
Pa to bi i ovde™ mogli da urade. I mogu da se kladim da se niko od onih sto ovih dana divljaju po town hall mitinzima i brane svoju slobodu od 1 socijalizma, ne bi uopste pobunio. Sve dok je 1 takav program limitiran na one sa druge strane pruge <_<
  • Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Indy

• bus

• iDemo

• jms_uk

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mrmot je sladak, ali su me komentari jos vise zabavili...

Then the laughter stopped and they realized the squirrel had only given them temporary relief from their tired, loveless marriage.
:lolol:

Bob Dylan gets picked up by the cops. :D

You're Bob Dylan? NJ police want to see some ID08/14/2009 10:57 PM, APWayne Parry Rock legend Bob Dylan was treated like a complete unknown by police in a New Jersey shore community when a resident called to report someone wandering around the neighborhood.Dylan was in Long Branch, about a two-hour drive south of New York City, on July 23 as part of a tour with Willie Nelson and John Mellencamp that was to play at a baseball stadium in nearby Lakewood.A 24-year-old police officer apparently was unaware of who Dylan is and asked him for identification, Long Branch business administrator Howard Woolley said Friday."I don't think she was familiar with his entire body of work," Woolley said.The incident began at 5 p.m. when a resident said a man was wandering around a low-income, predominantly minority neighborhood several blocks from the oceanfront looking at houses.The police officer drove up to Dylan, who was wearing a blue jacket, and asked him his name. According to Woolley, the following exchange ensued:"What is your name, sir?" the officer asked."Bob Dylan," Dylan said."OK, what are you doing here?" the officer asked."I'm on tour," the singer replied.A second officer, also in his 20s, responded to assist the first officer. He, too, apparently was unfamiliar with Dylan, Woolley said.The officers asked Dylan for identification. The singer of such classics as "Like a Rolling Stone" and "Blowin' in the Wind" said that he didn't have any ID with him, that he was just walking around looking at houses to pass some time before that night's show.The officers asked Dylan, 68, to accompany them back to the Ocean Place Resort and Spa, where the performers were staying. Once there, tour staff vouched for Dylan.The officers thanked him for his cooperation."He couldn't have been any nicer to them," Woolley added.How did it feel? A Dylan publicist did not immediately return a telephone call seeking comment Friday.

People with unwiped bums. :lolol:

PMO Iqaluit bumble draws smiles, frownsBy Terry Pedwell (CP) – 2 hours agoOTTAWA — A bumble by the Prime Minister's Office has residents of Nunavut alternately chuckling and cringing.A news release Monday outlined Prime Minister Stephen Harper's itinerary as he began a five-day Arctic tour.The release repeatedly spelled the capital of Nunavut as Iqualuit - rather than Iqaluit, which means "many fish" in the Inuktitut language.The extra "u" makes a big difference."It means people with unwiped bums," said Sandra Inutiq of the office of the Languages Commissioner of Nunavut."It's not exactly a nice term."Inutiq said people who speak Inuktitut are sometimes offended or even angered when non-northerners incorrectly spell the name of their capital.The Prime Minister's Office was apologetic, calling the gaffe a human error that might teach Canadians an important lesson about spelling mistakes."Hopefully this unfortunate typo, which we have corrected, will inform the greater public that there is no (extra) 'u' in Iqaluit," said Harper spokesman Dimitri Soudas."We obviously strive to have the highest possible standard in terms of spelling and grammar... When typos do occur, and we notice them, we either issue a revised advisory or immediately correct it."He pointed out that many media outlets have misspelled Iqaluit with an extra "u." At least three, including The Canadian Press, carried stories or photos Tuesday with incorrect spellings.The initial PMO release was replaced on the prime minister's website by early Tuesday, but not before being noticed by northern bloggers who dished out mockery or scorn.One even suggested the author should lose his job."Ohhh oh, someone's going to get fired," wrote a blogger on a site titled Advocatus diaboli. "And then the other fellow who was supposed to check and proof the release. I would hope so anyway."Inutiq estimated that nearly half of the correspondence received by her office has Iqaluit misspelled."I just received an invitation from a university who did the same," she said.A quick search of Google on Tuesday revealed more than 100,000 online pages with some reference to the improperly spelled version."A quick search of a number of media sites, including our own, shows this is a common error committed by southerners," wrote James Fitz-Morris on a national news agency's media blurb."In fact, CBC viewers with a keen eye may spot a strip of red tape across one of our studio backdrops. Across it is typed the word "Ottawa," beneath it is what was originally printed on the backdrop: "Iqualuit."Known as Frobisher Bay prior to 1987, the city on the south coast of Baffin Island was named capital of Nunavut when the territory was created in 1999.

Woman who was detained in Kenya suing Ottawa for $2.5 million

By The Canadian PressTORONTO - A Canadian woman who was stranded for months in Kenya over false claims that she was an impostor is suing Ottawa for $2.5 million for her ordeal. Her lawyers and supporters are also asking for a public inquiry and apology from the federal government. "I was alone when my government let me down," Suaad Hagi Mohamud, 31, said Friday. "I don't care about money. ... I'm only (going) to court so this never happens to another Canadian citizen." Mohamud, who was born in Somalia, was stranded for almost three months in Kenya after authorities said her lips did not match her four-year-old passport photo. Canadian officials branded her an impostor, voided her passport and handed it over to Kenyan authorities for prosecution. She returned to Toronto on Saturday and was reunited with her 12-year-old son after genetic tests proved her identity and the charges against her were dropped. Her lawyers say they've been stonewalled by federal officials and believe the public will not see the results of an internal government investigation into her case. One of her lawyers, Julian Falconer, called her ordeal Kafkaesque. An inquiry must be called to investigate whether Mohamud's race and culture played a role in how she was treated, said Falconer, who represented Maher Arar in his lawsuit against Ottawa. "If a Caucasian person had been in Suaad's position in Kenya, would she have received the callous and reckless treatment she did?" he said. "We don't know the answer. We need someone to look at it and answer that question, because frankly, I find it hard to believe that a white, Anglo-Saxon person in her position would have been treated the same way."