Top Posters In This Topic

• Indy

• aram

• bad music for bad people

• maheem

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gledao ga na Tašu

Koncert nije bio nešto jer smo još bili pod utiskom Manu Chao dve nedelje ranije, ali drago mi je da sam ga gledao u tom momentu karijere.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) using Tapatalk

R.I.P, veliki covece

On 21 April 1967 a junta (the Regime of the Colonels) took power in a putsch. Theodorakis went underground and founded the "Patriotic Front" (PAM). On 1 June, the Colonels published "Army decree No 13", which banned playing, and even listening to his music. Theodorakis was arrested on 21 August,[43] and jailed for five months. Following his release end of January 1968, he was banished in August to Zatouna with his wife, Myrto, and their two children, Margarita and Yorgos.[44] Later he was interned in the concentration camp of Oropos.[45]

An international solidarity movement, headed by such personalities as Dmitri Shostakovich, Leonard Bernstein, Arthur Miller, and Harry Belafonte demanded to get Theodorakis freed. On request of the French politician Jean-Jacques Servan-Schreiber, Theodorakis was allowed to go into exile to Paris on 13 April 1970. Theodorakis's flight left secretly from an Onassis-owned private airport outside Athens. He arrived at Le Bourget Airport where he met Costa Gavras, Melina Mercouri and Jules Dassin. Theodorakis was immediately hospitalized, as he suffered from tuberculosis.[46]

Our slaughterhouse smells like thyme

and our cell like a red sky

Our slaughterhouse smells like thyme

and our cell like a red sky

• +1 3