IGNORED

Robert Allen Zimmerman

Indy

Da vas ne bi bolela glava šta da mi kupite za Božić, evo 1 sugestije:harm.jpgThis unique set consists of seven Bob Dylan Signature Harmonicasin the natural keys of A, B, C, D, E, F, and G. Each harmonica featurescustom gold-plated reed plates and cover-plates bearing Bob Dylan’ssignature. The set is protected in a special leather carrying caseembossed with Bob Dylan’s “Eye” logo. :wub:

• 1 month later...
popboks Vesti | 18:55 | 19.01.2011.Dva nastavka Dylanovih hronikaBob Dylan je potpisao ugovor za šest knjiga sa kućom Simon & Schuster.Po sredi su dva nastavka njegove knjige iz 2004, Chronicles: Volume One kao i knjiga sa razgovorima iz Dylanove radijske emisije Theme Time Radio Hour (Sirius/XM), prenosi Rolling Stone.Još uvek nije poznato o čemu će biti tri preostale knjige.
A moram i ovde da stavim :Dhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoAQz4KLa2g
  • 1 month later...
It is often assumed that Dylan wrote "Went To See The Gypsy" after meeting Elvis Presley, as the song mentions visiting with a mysterious and important man in a hotel. The song also contains the line, "A pretty dancing girl was there, and she began to shout… 'He did it in Las Vegas, and he can do it here.'" This lyric was seen by some as a reference to Elvis' regular concerts in Las Vegas. However, in a 2009 interview with Rolling Stone's Douglas Brinkley, he stated, "I never met Elvis, because I didn't want to meet Elvis… I know The Beatles went to see him, and he just played with their heads." The "Gipsy" could also possibly be Jimi Hendrix, whose backup group was "Band of Gypsies". Strangely the song was recorded a few months before Jimi's death in September of 1970. In the final lines of the song, there is also a mention of a "little Minnesota town," a rare instance where Dylan references his childhood in Hibbing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEPqpCRBOjM
  • 1 month later...

Za natjecaj za 2 free karte za BD koncert kroz 3 dana u Melburnu, posladoh u 25 reci ili manje koja mi je najomiljenija pesma i zasto. Mrzim te stvari, ali dzabe karte za Dylana me naterase...“Not Dark Yet” is a frank look into the soul tired of one damn thing after another. There is comfort in disappearing.

• 4 weeks later...

Ovo moze i na svastara topic, ali i ovde :)

Jack White, Bob Dylan Team Up On New ProjectJack White has contributed to a new project spearheaded by Bob Dylan that pays tribute to Hank Williams. A few years ago, Dylan was given a folder of Williams’ lyrics that were never put to music. Similar to Billy Bragg and Wilco's "Mermaid Avenue" "collaborations" with Woody Guthrie, Dylan has brought in a slew of artists to finish off the old Williams compositions, according to ClashMusic.com. "I did a project with Bob Dylan: he put together 20 or 25 people to finish writing Hank Williams songs that only had lyrics and didn't have music... I had to write music for Hank Williams' lyrics", White said. "I looked through all the piles of lyrics, and one of 'em just kept speaking to me. Sometimes you think it’s gonna be really hard to find my spot, and then it picks it for you. You don’t even have to choose it; it just picks it for you." White said the album might come out this year, but Dylan has yet to announce the full list of artists who have contributed to the project. The former White Stripes frontman gave a few clues in an interview with MTV News. "He [Dylan] did one, asked Willie Nelson to do one, asked me to do one, and I think Lucinda Williams and Alan Jackson are on it too", he said. Thanks for the report to Bryan Wawzenek, Gibson.com.
To my fans and followersMay 13Allow me to clarify a couple of things about this so-called China controversy which has been going on for over a year. First of all, we were never denied permission to play in China. This was all drummed up by a Chinese promoter who was trying to get me to come there after playing Japan and Korea. My guess is that the guy printed up tickets and made promises to certain groups without any agreements being made. We had no intention of playing China at that time, and when it didn't happen most likely the promoter had to save face by issuing statements that the Chinese Ministry had refused permission for me to play there to get himself off the hook. If anybody had bothered to check with the Chinese authorities, it would have been clear that the Chinese authorities were unaware of the whole thing.We did go there this year under a different promoter. According to Mojo magazine the concerts were attended mostly by ex-pats and there were a lot of empty seats. Not true. If anybody wants to check with any of the concert-goers they will see that it was mostly Chinese young people that came. Very few ex-pats if any. The ex-pats were mostly in Hong Kong not Beijing. Out of 13,000 seats we sold about 12,000 of them, and the rest of the tickets were given away to orphanages. The Chinese press did tout me as a sixties icon, however, and posted my picture all over the place with Joan Baez, Che Guevara, Jack Kerouac and Allen Ginsberg. The concert attendees probably wouldn't have known about any of those people. Regardless, they responded enthusiastically to the songs on my last 4 or 5 records. Ask anyone who was there. They were young and my feeling was that they wouldn't have known my early songs anyway. As far as censorship goes, the Chinese government had asked for the names of the songs that I would be playing. There's no logical answer to that, so we sent them the set lists from the previous 3 months. If there were any songs, verses or lines censored, nobody ever told me about it and we played all the songs that we intended to play. Everybody knows by now that there's a gazillion books on me either out or coming out in the near future. So I'm encouraging anybody who's ever met me, heard me or even seen me, to get in on the action and scribble their own book. You never know, somebody might have a great book in them.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Unuk poznatog kantautora i pevača Boba Dilana -Pablo snima svoj prvi album, prenose danas američki mediji. Album "10 Minutes" Pabla Dilana uskoro bi trebalo da bude objavljen. Prvi singl koji je ovaj mladić otpevao u deutu sa reperom Lilom Čakijem sa nestpljenjem se očekuje. "Singl koji sam snimio u detu sa Lilom Čakijem uskoro bi trebalo da se pojavi u prodaji. To je moj prvi projekat koji sam konačno ostvario. Pre svega njime želim da pokažem na čemu se zasniva moja muzika koja je prilično autentična", izjavio je Pablo Dilan. On je dodao da ne želi da stiče popularnost zahvaljujuči svom legendarnom dedi. "Nas dvojica radimo različite stvari, a ja ne želim da me ljudi prepoznaju kao unuka legendarnog muzičara, bez obzira što je on izvršio izvestan uticaj na mene", objasnio je unuk Boba Dilana.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sldgunY3Fw
  • 2 months later...

Da vratim ov temu na prvu stranu.http://www.blic.rs/Kultura/Vesti/281078/Bob-Dilan-medju-favoritima--za-Nobelovu-nagradu-za-knjizevnost

Bob Dilan među favoritima za Nobelovu nagradu za književnost Jedan od najpoznatijih kantautora iz druge polovine prošlog veka i ikona slavnih šezdesetih godina Bob Dilan nalazi se među favoritima za dobijanje ovogodišnje Nobelove nagrade za književnost, bar ako može da se sudi na osnovu procena kladioničara.Britanski bukmejkeri su danas postavili kvotu od 11:1 da će Dilan dobiti prestižnu nagradu, a početkom godine kvota za to iznosila je 101:1. To ga sada svrstava na četvrto mesto favorita. Ispred njega su sirijski pesnik Ali Ahmad Said Asbar sa kvotom od 5:1, Šveđanin Tomas Transtromer sa kvotom 8:1 i Japanac Haruki Murakami, sa kvotom od 9:1. Odluka o dobitniku Nobelove nagerade za književnost, vrednem 1,4 miliona dolara, biće saopštena u četvrtak u Stokholmu.