IGNORED

Robert Allen Zimmerman

Indy

Po izricitom naredjenju Gazzinom, eto me ovde. Gospodin Cimerman je delovao raspolozeno za svirku, mada nemam prethodna iskustva sa njegovim koncertima pa ne mogu nista da tvrdim.Bend usviran preko svake mere, vidi se da im je glavna funkcija pokrivanjen Dilana kada se ovaj umori, zvuk sjeban sve do trece pesme kada su nesto ukljucili pa je sve proradilo. Da, i ja sam zeleo vise folka i manje blues-a, ali to je naprosto u ovoj fazi Dilanove karijere - 1 datost.Ogromno zadovoljstvo pri slusanju pesama sa Modern Times-a, cini mi se da osecam da matori voli da ih peva, ja svakako volim da ih slusam. Plus pluseva za Gazzinu opasku o sjedinjenju meketanja i harmonike. Srecan sam kao kuce, video sam Dilana koji je, da parafraziram Misu Tumbasa, lepo pevao i nije zabusavao.Izvinjavam se svima zbog toga sto zborno mesto nije postojalo, nisam mogao da znam da zapadni ulaz nece raditi.A sada izvinite, malo sam janpi.

Well my heart's in The Highlands, gentle and fairHoneysuckle blooming in the wildwood airBluebells blazing where the Aberdeen waters flowWell my heart's in The HighlandsI'm gonna go there when I feel good enough to goWindows were shaking all night in my dreamsEverything was exactly the way that it seemsWoke up this mornin' and I looked at the same old pageSame old rat race, life in the same old cageI don't want nothin' from anyone, ain't that much to takeWouldn't know the difference between a real blonde and a fakeFeel like a prisoner in a world of mysteryI wish someone'd come and push back the clock for meWell my heart's in The Highlands wherever I roamThat's where I'll be when I get called homeThe wind it whispers to the buckeye trees of rhymeWell my heart's in The HighlandsI can only get there one step at a timeI'm listening to Neil Young, I gotta turn up the soundSomeone's always yellin' "Turn it down"Feel like I'm driftin', driftin' from scene to sceneI'm wonderin' what in the devil could it all possibly meanInsanity is smashin' up against my soulYou could say I was on anything but a rollIf I had a conscience, well I just might blow my topWhat would I do with it anyway, maybe take it to the pawn shopMy heart's in The Highlands at the break of dawnBy the beautiful lake of the Black SwanBig white clouds like chariots that swing down lowWell my heart's in The Highlands only place left to goI'm in Boston town in some restaurantI got no idea what I wantOr maybe I do but I'm just really not sureWaitress comes over, nobody in the place but me and herWell it must be a holiday, there's nobody aroundShe studies me closely as I sit downShe got a pretty face and long white shiny legsI said "Tell me what I want"She say "You probably want hard boiled eggs"I said "That's right, bring me some"She says "We ain't got any, you picked the wrong time to come"Then she says "I know you're an artist, draw a picture of me"I said "I would if I could butI don't do sketches from memory"Well she's?? near she says "I'm right here in front of you or haven't you looked"I say "All right I know but I don't have my drawin' book"She gives me a napkin, she say "You can do it on that"I say "Yes I could but I don't know where my pencil is at"She pulls one out from behind her earShe says "Alright now go ahead draw me I'm stayin' right here"I make a few lines and I show it for her to seeWell she takes the napkin and throws it back and says"That don't look a thing like me"I said "Oh kind miss, it most certainly does"She say "You must be joking", I said "I wish I was"She says "You don't read women authors do ya?"At least that's what I think I hear her sayWell I say "How would you know, and what would it matter anyway"Well she says "Ya just don't seem like ya do", I said "You're way wrong"She says "Which ones have you read then?", I say "Read Erica Jong"She goes away for a minute, and I slide out, out of my chairI step outside back to the busy street, but nobody's goin' anywhereWell my heart's in The Highlands with the horses and houndsWay up in the border country far from the townsWith the twang of the arrow and the snap of the bowMy heart's in The Highlands, can't see any other way to goEvery day is the same thing, out the doorFeel further away than ever beforeSome things in life it just gets too late to learnWell I'm lost somewhere, I must have made a few bad turnsI see people in the park, forgettin' their troubles and woesThey're drinkin' and dancin', wearin' bright colored clothesAll the young men with the young women lookin' so goodWell I'd trade places with any of 'em, in a minute if I couldI'm crossin' the street to get away from a mangy dogTalkin' to myself in a monologueI think what I need might be a full length leather coatSomebody just asked me if I'm registered to voteThe sun is beginnin' to shine on meBut it's not like the sun that used to beThe party's over and there's less and less to sayI got new eyes, everything looks far awayWell my heart's in The Highlands at the break of dayOver the hills and far awayThere's a way to get there, and I'll figure it out somehowWell I'm already there in my mind and that's good enough for now

Belgrade, SerbiaBelgrade ArenaJune 6, 201005. Stuck Inside Of Mobile With The Memphis Blues Again(Bob on keyboard and harp)06. Beyond Here Lies Nothin' (Bob on guitar, Donnie on trumpet)08. Workingman's Blues #2 (Bob on keyboard then center stage on harp)13. Thunder On The Mountain (Bob on keyboard)14. Ballad Of A Thin Man (Bob center stage on harp) (encore)15. Like A Rolling Stone (Bob on keyboard)16. Jolene (Bob on keyboard)17. Blowin' In The Wind (Bob on keyboard and harp, Donnie on violin)
TACKA. SVE OBJASNIO COVEKp.s. zao mi sto nije svirao spirit on the water
:Hail: Pre koncerta sam razmišljao "samo kad bi svirao ovo ili ono". Međutim čim je izašao na binu postalo mi je svejedno. Neka ga zdravlje služi pa da nam dođe opet!!! Žao mi je samo što nisam išao u fanpit. Kupio sam crnu majicu (koja ubedljivo ima najbolji dizajn).Slažem se za Ballad of A Thin Man!

Bravo matori, care!!!!!!! :Hail: Hvala ti za ono sinoc!Citiracu drugara koji je posle svirke izjavio sledece: Kolika muda ima Bob Dylan? Ovolika!Mozda i najveca impresija mi je to sto je pevao otkidao! Alal mu, gde nalazi onu energiju. I harmoniku je razbio!Na Thin Man-u, sa onim sesirom i pozom licio mi je na Dzeka Nikolsona kao Dzokera, uz onaj glas, sve me jeza podilazila. :D Tu sam otkinuo do kraja!Band je bio do jaja, sviraju ljudi za sve pare, bubnjar glavni! Meni nije smetala r&b varijanta, naprotiv. Pre koncerta smo visili na stepenicama one prodavnice sa zapadne strane arene, preko ulice. Sta sam sebrilitija video za celo popodne, nikad vise nego juce. :P BTW, zasto zapad nije bio otvoren, negu su nas sve nabili na severni ulaz i to odozgo? :blink:

Dan kasnije kad se saberu i oduzmu utisci, jebo te kakav koncert :Hail:Bilo je jedno 7-8 momenata kada sam se najezhio. Workingman blues #2, Not Dark Yet i Ballad of a Thin Man su me oduvale

moj veliki problem sa dilanovim gigom je sto, sasvim realno, sa njim ne moes da sinalongujes. ne bih sebe nazvo fenom, srazmerno fanatizmu ka njemu usmerenom iz siroke i akademske javnosti, visoke i niske kulture, ali STVARNO volim neke njegove pesme; i u razlicitim verzijama. a i albume. i stvarno sam teo da sinalongujem. al dilan ne dozvoljava. a malo je glupo da muzicar koji je vise pop kultura (reko bi kic kultura al moze neko pogresno da me shvati) od bilo koga ko mi ne pada na pamet ne dozvoljava da pevas sa njim. drugi problem je sto nisam bio fenpitu, misim, teo sam, al iz objektivnih razloga nisam, i to nije dilanova krivica. pa nisam mogo da mu lovim poglede i da tripujem da je pevo za mene sto obicno cinim. a to su za mene najvaznije stvari na gigu!

Ogromno zadovoljstvo pri slusanju pesama sa Modern Times-a, cini mi se da osecam da matori voli da ih peva, ja svakako volim da ih slusam.
+1. Isto vazi za one sa TTL. Edited by reg