IGNORED

Biciklizam

malkin

contador napusta astanu, ide u saxo [koji se nece vise tako zvati sledece godine]. braca shleck u svoj novi tim.astana dovela onog hrvata sto je bio u 10 na giru.za vikend je valjda san sebastian, i skoro svi sa toura voze. yay!

Od danas i zvanicno Kontador kod Riisa, a Saxo i dalje ostaje sponzor. Novo ime tima je Saxo Bank-SunGard Professional Cycling Team.Kancelara ostaje u timu.

Edited by KennyDalglish
Contador to ride with Riis in 2011Saxo Bank and SunGard confirmed as main sponsorsBjarne Riis has revealed that Saxo Bank will continue to sponsor his cycling team alongside new sponsor SunGard in 2011, with Tour de France winner Alberto Contador joining the team. Riis announced the news today at a press conference in Copenhagen, Denmark.There has been huge speculation about Contador's future and the name of Riis' new backers in the last few days. Riis refused to reveal any details before the press conference but Danish television reported that Saxo Bank will put in approximately six million Euro for 2011. It is unclear if the trading and investment bank will continue their support beyond next year.“Saxo Bank has decided to go on for another year. Lars Seier (Kristensen, the co-CEO of Saxo Bank) has worked hard for this. I'm glad and proud that you we can go on with our super co-operation,” Riis said, cracking a rare smile as he made the announcement.“I’m proud to be able to present Alberto Contador on our team for next year. I'm proud to have been able to attract the world's best cyclist to a Danish team.”Lars Seier Kristensen said: I went to the Tour this year convinced that it would be the last. But sometimes things change. I have followed the team during the Tour and heard Bjarne Riis talk about his ideas about the future. So we have changed our minds. We’re not the new secret sponsor that have stepped back to let us go on.”According to reports in Denmark, Riis has already registered the teamsaxobanksungard.com website domain on the internet. The arrival of Contador will further fuel the rivalry between Andy Schleck and Contador. They seem destined to fight for victory at the Tour de France in the next few years after their head to head battle this year.It was widely speculated that Contador would be presented to the media at the press conference. He rode and won a criterium in Belgium on Monday night but then announced via Twitter that he was traveling Bordeaux for another race.“He is not here and has not been seen at Copenhagen airport but he will arrive later,” Riis said. “I think I can contribute to polishing this diamond (Contador) even further.”Riis has secured Contador as team leader but now must rebuild his team for 2011. Andy and Frank Schleck have already confirmed they are moving on and look set to create their own team in Luxembourg with Riis’ former directeur sportif Kim Andersen and former press officer Brian Nygaard managing the team. A huge number of staff and experienced riders are also expected to jump ship and work with the Schlecks, including Jens Voigt, Stuart O’Grady. New signings could include Germany’s Linus Gerdemann, Fabian Wegmann Dominic Klemme.Riis confirmed that Fabian Cancellara will stay with the team in 2011. Emerging talent Richie Porte is also expected to stay with the team.
Contador to ride with Riis in 2011Nikako mi se ne sviđa to što dobar deo stuffa Saxa odlazi. Richie Porte i Cancellara su dobra osnova, mada je pitanje šta će biti sa Dancima u ekipi. Verovatno dolazi uz Contadora i par Španaca iz Astane.
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

niko ne pominje vuletu, pussies <_< super etapa danas, gledah je onako na preskoke, posto je vaterpolo bio u isto vrijeme. odmah se pocelo sa brdima, nema cekanja. steta sto ovaj martinez nije pobjedio, ali gilbert :Hail:

Mislim da je ovo adekvatno mesto, obzirom da verovatno ne zaviruje na rodjendanski chitchat, da pozdravimo malkina i poželimo mu puno radosti s omiljenim mu dvotočkašima. :)

ziv bio Malkine!dakle pocela teta vuleta. pre neki dan sam video ekipni hronometar koji se vozi u nekom gradu po noci!seksi skroz. ali nisam video sta je u pitanjuevo sajta vuelteizgleda isto kao za tur, za razliku od raspad sajta djira

• 2 weeks later...