IGNORED

Mačke

Mene uvek bude zao misica. :cry:

A letos sam pored parkinga videla mamu misicu i bebu koja sisa na njoj, verovatno dodatno to sto sam bila trudna, ali - rasplakah se tamo nad tim prizorem i secanjem koliko miseva su mucile i sakatile macke. Zivot nije fer.

• +1 1
10 hours ago, I*m with the pilots said:

Mene uvek bude zao misica. :cry:

A letos sam pored parkinga videla mamu misicu i bebu koja sisa na njoj, verovatno dodatno to sto sam bila trudna, ali - rasplakah se tamo nad tim prizorem i secanjem koliko miseva su mucile i sakatile macke. Zivot nije fer.

Ja sam po tom pitanju potpuno zastranio, moracu da posetim terapeuta. Za ljude me je sve manje briga ali kad vidim da neko maltretira neku sitnu zivotinjicu koja ne moze da se brani tacno bih mu zubima otkinuo grkljan. Sutra bih potpisao da covecanstvo nestane sa lica zemlje pod uslovom da sve zivotinje ostanu tu gde jesu.:D

C3c1sHh.jpeg

Thanks to the engineering genius of Elon Musk, cats now have cozy new places to lounge in Winter — satellite dishes that are part of his Starlink telecommunications system.

Part of the SpaceX corporation, Starlink utilizes dishes that pick up telecommunications signals from satellites positioned above the Earth — but the warming that the dishes have built into them makes them a prime target for the heat-seeking missiles that all cats are.

Especially now, as much of the northern hemisphere is covered in snow, cats who go outdoors need a place where they can survey their surroundings while being sheltered from the cold…. and what better place than on a $500 satellite dish that their owners so thoughtfully placed out in the yard?

• +1 2
  • Haha 5