IGNORED

Avganistan

Bojan

Sad nam samo fali još da nam se javi mazni deda Bush i tatica Cheney pa da podvuku crtu.

Dobro ajde, u Iraku su donijeli 1 demokratskiju vladavinu većine i dali Šijitima prvu priliku nakon gotovo sto godina da oni malo masakriraju Sunite i maze se s Iranom

9 minutes ago, Roger Sanchez said:

Sad nam samo fali još da nam se javi mazni deda Bush i tatica Cheney pa da podvuku crtu.

Dobro ajde, u Iraku su donijeli 1 demokratskiju vladavinu većine i dali Šijitima prvu priliku nakon gotovo sto godina da oni malo masakriraju Sunite i maze se s Iranom

bush se javio pre mesec dana i jedan je od retkih koji je rekao da je povlacenje greska

3 hours ago, Budja said:

Uzgred, koliki je legitimitet palog rezima? Onih 85% iz anketa svakako nije.

Evo ovde:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_Afghan_presidential_election

Ja bih voleo da cujem kako razmisljaju ti koji nisu glasali, a nisu za Talibane.

Verovatno nije veliki. A tih 85% koji se pominju u anketi su oni koji nemaju simpatija za Talibane, ne nužno i oni koji vole režim. A izlaznost je mala jer tu negde u okolini čuče naoružani fanatici koji su proširili glas da se svako ko izađe da glasa neće lepo provesti. 2014. je bila oko 7 miliona (znatno više nego 2019). Legitimitet Talibana će teško ikada biti proveren, a ostaje nam da pretpostavimo da tamo negde postoji nedokučivi Mile koji retko izlazi na svetlo dana, ali podržava ove loše.

A national sample of 17,812 Afghan respondents aged 18 years and above were surveyed face-to-face across all 34 provinces from July 11 to August 7, 2019. A team of 1,279 enumerators (604 females, 675 males) and 35 field supervisors conducted the fieldwork. The sample is 51% male and 49% female, 18% from urban households and 82% from rural households, and weighted to be gender balanced (50:50) and nationally representative (75.1% rural, 24.9% urban) using the most recent 2018–2019 population data from the National Statistics and Information Authority (NSIA). This year’s margin of error at the 95% confidence interval with p=.5 is ±1.16% based on a design effect estimate of 2.475. Of the respondents, 15,930 (89%) were randomly selected, while 1,882 (11%) were the subject of “intercept” interviews, which are conducted with individuals who live in inaccessible areas but are not randomly selected. All data presented in the report represents the 15,930 randomly selected individuals unless otherwise indicated.As in previous years, The Asia Foundation’s longstanding research partner, the Afghan Center for Socio-Economic and Opinion Research (ACSOR) conducted the fieldwork for this project, while its parent company, D3 Systems, Inc., provided analytical and methodological support. Since 2013, Sayara The longest-running barometer of public opinion in Afghanistan, the Survey has gathered the views of more than 129,800 Afghans since 2004.

Research has led the third-party verification of the fi eldwork, a be st practice for survey re search in challenging environments. Additional quality-control measures were implemented at every step of the process by The Asia Foundation and its partners to ensure methodological consistency for longitudinal comparisons. In total, 36% of interviews were subject to some form of back-check or quality control. Together with its partners, the Foundation is committed to quality-control processes guided by principles of validity and reliability. The survey data is publicly available for further analysis at http://asiafoundation.org/afghansurvey.
GROUPS THAT POSE A SECURITY THREAT. The number of Afghans who say that a group poses a threat to the security of their local area (36.4%) is almost identical to 2018 (35.8%). In an open-ended follow-up asking which group poses a threat, the Taliban continue to be the top response, at 68.9%. The Taliban are seen as more of a threat in rural areas (75.9%) than urban (37.2%). A 50% increase is noted, however, in those who cite criminals/thieves as a threat to the local area, from 24.9% in 2018 to 37.6% in 2019. The number of respondents who cite Daesh/ISIS as a local security threat has decreased by 4 percentage points, to 12.4%, which reflects the diminished capabilities of that group.This year, the proportion who say they have no sympathy with the Taliban has grown by almost 3 percentage points, from 82.4% in 2018 to 85.1% this year. The proportion of respondents who have a lot or a little sympathy for the Taliban is 13.4%, similar to 2018. But among respondents who express sympathy for the Taliban, the proportion who say they don’t know why they feel this sympathy has increased four-fold, from 6.2% in 2018 to 28.6% in 2019.

A Survey of Afghan People - Asia Foundation (2019)

• +1 1

SATISFACTION WITH GOVERNMENT PERFORMANCE. Satisfaction with the performance of different levels of the Afghan government has increased continuously over the last five years. Around two-thirds of Afghans in 2019 (65.7%) believe that the National Unity Government (NUG) is doing a good job (20.1% very good, 45.6% somewhat good), a 6-point increase from 2018 (59.6%) and a 9.5-point increase from 2017 (56.2%). Satisfaction with the performance of provincial governments (64.5%) is also higher than 2018 (61.3%). On a related matter, the Survey asks Afghans how successful they think the government has been in improving the living conditions of people in their area. More than half of respondents, 69.3%, say a little or a lot, the highest level of confidence reported so far.The relationship between confidence in one’s member of parliament and satisfaction with provincial government and the relationship between level of fear and satisfaction with provincial government remain consistent in 2019. Respondents who express “some” or “a lot” of confidence in their MPs are more likely to say the provincial government is doing a good job (76.3%) than those who report “not much” or “no confidence at all” (51.3%). And conversely, respondents who fear for their safety are less likely to express satisfaction with provincial government.CONFIDENCE IN PUBLIC INSTITUTIONS. Overall, confidence in governmental and nongovernmental organizations has increased, with the exception of the Independent Election Commission, which has seen confidence drop from 43.3% in 2018 to 42.3% in 2019. As in previous years, Afghans have the most confidence in religious leaders (71.2%). Compared to 2018, confidence in MPs has gone up by 10.2 percentage points, from 42.3% in 2018 to 52.6% in 2019, the highest level so far. Confidence in the following organizations has improved since last year: government ministers (up 6.1 percentage points, to 44.4%), national NGOs (up 4.0 percentage points, to 53.3%), provincial councils (up 4.7 percentage points, to 55.6%) and international NGOs (up 4.9 percentage points, to 47.3%).
CORRUPTION. Overall, 81.5% of respondents in 2019 say corruption is a major problem in Afghanistan as a whole, consistent with last year. At the same time, 15.6% say corruption is a minor problem, and 2.5% say corruption is not a problem at all. Some 67.9% of Afghans surveyed say corruption is a major problem in their daily life, similar to 70.6% in 2018. More than one-fifth of respondents, 23.1%, call corruption a minor problem, and 8.3% say it is not a problem.

FEAR FOR PERSONAL SAFETY. This year, 74.5% of respondents say that they always, often, or sometimes fear for their personal safety. This represents an increase of over 3 percentage points since 2018 (71.1%) and a new high for the Survey. Fear for personal safety has risen every year since 2012, when it stood at

48.2%. Looking beyond the recent year-on-year increases, the 2019 figure represents an almost 100% increase from the first time the question was asked, in 2006 (39.6%), and a sizeable increase from 2012, when fear for personal safety was at its third-lowest point (48.2%). Fear while participating in an election is also at its highest recorded level (63.3%). This fear has increased by more than 50% since the question was first asked, in 2006 (41.1%), and it is representative of a longitudinal trend of rising fear and insecurity across much of the country. Increased fear is not restricted to elections: the number of respondents who report some or a lot of fear while participating in a demonstration has also reached its highest level ever, 75.2%, roughly a 25% increase over 2006 (60.6%). Fear when encountering the Taliban (93.1%) is nearly the same as in 2018 (93.6%), as is fear when encountering ISIS/Daesh (95.0% in 2019, 94.9% in 2018).

3 hours ago, Moonwalker said:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/aug/15/an-afghan-woman-in-kabul-now-i-have-to-burn-everything-i-achieved

“Meanwhile, the men standing around were making fun of girls and women, laughing at our terror. “Go and put on your chadari[burqa],” one called out. “It is your last days of being out on the streets,” said another. “I will marry four of you in one day,” said a third.

With the government offices closed down, my sister ran for miles across town to get home. “I shut down the PC that helped to serve my people and community for four years with a lot of pain,” she said. “I left my desk with tearful eyes and said goodbye to my colleagues. I knew it was the last day of my job.”

I have nearly completed two simultaneous degrees from two of the best universities in Afghanistan. I should have graduated in November from the American University of Afghanistan and Kabul University, but this morning everything flashed before my eyes.

I worked for so many days and nights to become the person I am today, and this morning when I reached home, the very first thing my sisters and I did was hide our IDs, diplomas and certificates. It was devastating. Why should we hide the things that we should be proud of? In Afghanistan now we are not allowed to be known as the people we are.

As a woman, I feel like I am the victim of this political war that men started. I felt like I can no longer laugh out loud, I can no longer listen to my favourite songs, I can no longer meet my friends in our favourite cafe, I can no longer wear my favourite yellow dress or pink lipstick. And I can no longer go to my job or finish the university degree that I worked for years to achieve.

I loved doing my nails. Today, as I was on my way home, I glanced at the beauty salon where I used to go for manicures. The shop front, which had been decorated with beautiful pictures of girls, had been whitewashed overnight.

All I could see around me were the fearful and scared faces of women and ugly faces of men who hate women, who do not like women to get educated, work and have freedom. Most devastating to me were the ones who looked happy and made fun of women. Instead of standing by our side, they stand with the Taliban and give them even more power.”

I ovakvi za nesto da se bore? Jebo 21. vek!

Mozda ne jedina ali poslednja greska Amera je to sto sest meseci pre odlaska nisu dali mogucnost svim zenama u Avganistanu koje to zele da se presele u neku drugu drzavu. Lako se to resi kvotama izmedju zemalja. Pa ovi dripci koji su se krili kao picke poslednjih 20 godina a sada docekali da seire neka jebu koze, kao sto su i navikli.

• +1 6

Inace: Ismail Khan (who was captured by the #Taliban in Herat last week) is said to have "fled" and arrived in Mashad Iran tonight. The subtext: Iranians take care of their friends.

amerikanci nikako da svate da ova idiotska stabilokratija ne funkcionise dugorocno, stabilokratija dovodi do takvog nivoa korupcije i apatije da je narodu na kraju svejedno ako jebeni talibani preuzimaju vlast. ovo sto vidimo danas je najbolji primer, normalno na milione avganistanaca bi trebao da se bore protiv ovih smradova ali toliko im je dokurcela ova vlast poslednjih 20 godina da ni talibani ne izgledaju lose. dobar primer je i kosovo gde je najveca blasfemija protiviti se amerikancima, vv koja je etiketirana (direktno i indirektno od strane amerikanaca) kao antiamericka dobija vise od 50% glasova

sto se tice brzog napredovanja talibana i svih onih koji se cude, mislim jeste izgleda kao blickrig 2.0 ali u realnosti nema veze sa blickrigom (stoka talibanska jeste preglupa za tako nesto). englezi su pre 100 i kusur godina svatili (posle poraza) kako funkcionise avgansko drustvo i pisali knjige o tome, avganistan je jednostavno skup plemena koji prvo se brinu za svoju guzu i na kraju svako pleme se prikloni najjacem, u ovom slucaju talibanima. znaci dzabe 15 cije koji trose milijarde i ne svate kako funkcionise avg i rezultat je naravno naivna procena da ce talibanima trebati najmanje sest meseci...

• +1 3
9 hours ago, Micko8 said:

To im Rambo opet donosi slobodu. Znaci ovi dronjavi su sredili dve supersile, imaju dobar rezime:rolleyes:

Sredili su i Britansku imperiju jedno 2 puta najmanje u XIX veku a i Aleksandar (Severno) Makedonski se - oni tvrde - nije tamo sjajno proveo...  

1 hour ago, iDemo said:

Sredili su i Britansku imperiju jedno 2 puta najmanje u XIX veku a i Aleksandar (Severno) Makedonski se - oni tvrde - nije tamo sjajno proveo...  

Pa to nije ista drzava i to nisu isti ljudi koji su bili za vreme Aleksandra Makedonskog

Zbor:

The following is the text of a joint statement on Afghanistan initially released by the following: Albania, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Belgium, Burkina Faso, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Côte d’Ivoire, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Estonia, The High Representative of the European Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kosovo, Latvia, Liberia, Lichtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta , Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Montenegro, Nauru, Netherlands, New Zealand, Niger, North Macedonia, Norway, Palau, Panama, Paraguay, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Republic of Korea, Republic of Cyprus, Romania, Sierra Leone, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Suriname, Sweden, Togo, Tonga, Uganda, United Kingdom, Ukraine, and Yemen.

Begin text:

Given the deteriorating security situation, we support, are working to secure, and call on all parties to respect and facilitate, the safe and orderly departure of foreign nationals and Afghans who wish to leave the country. Those in positions of power and authority across Afghanistan bear responsibility—and accountability—for the protection of human life and property, and for the immediate restoration of security and civil order.

Afghans and international citizens who wish to depart must be allowed to do so; roads, airports and border crossing must remain open, and calm must be maintained.

The Afghan people deserve to live in safety, security and dignity.  We in the international community stand ready to assist them.

End text.

3 hours ago, harper said:

Mozda ne jedina ali poslednja greska Amera je to sto sest meseci pre odlaska nisu dali mogucnost svim zenama u Avganistanu koje to zele da se presele u neku drugu drzavu. Lako se to resi kvotama izmedju zemalja. Pa ovi dripci koji su se krili kao picke poslednjih 20 godina a sada docekali da seire neka jebu koze, kao sto su i navikli.

Pa upravo. I ostale koji su radili sa njima. Ostadose ova deca rodjena i odrasla i skolovana u tih dvadesetak godina da im se smece posebno sveti. 

Meni lici da su oni imali obavestajnih podataka o konacnom raspadu i predaji iznutra zato povlace navrat nanos.

Edited by Moonwalker
  • +1 1