IGNORED

Leo Messi: FCB->PSG & GOAT race

Mindaugas Žukauskas

Kakav dribling omalenog pimplera. Hoću da idem, ne ode. Neću da idem, navuče Laportu, Aguera i društvo i ode. Šteta što odavno nema takve driblinge na terenu.

• +1 1

Pete Jenson of the Daily Mail has made exactly that claim noting:

Statistics actually show that the Catalans can cope without their talisman - Barcelona win 71 per cent of games with Messi playing but a surprising 89 per cent when he's not in the side.

The Treble winners also score more and concede fewer goals without Messi on the pitch, while their average points per game rises from 2.3 to 2.7 when arguably the world's best player is unavailable. 

Nonetheless, Messi's loss does add to the pressure on the depth of Barcelona's squad. 

What Jenson fails to articulate is that the metrics he is using are, arguably, flawed. How can a definitive statement be made that Barca are better without Messi when the statistics are based on just 36 games without him and 278 with?

Surely to make a cogent argument one would need to even out the span of matches as a start point.

In the same article, it notes that Barca "score more and concede fewer." Statistically, 114 goals in 36 games is better than 726 in 268 games, but it's a pathetic point-scoring exercise to try and justify this as a basis for such comment.

It's clear to anyone with two eyes and even a basic understanding of football that Messi, 28, is the one player who makes Barcelona tick.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2575204-are-barcelona-really-better-off-without-lionel-messi

Clanak iz 2015, odnosi se na utakmice kada su harali Spanci i tiki-taka. Primetite ton i nacin na koji je napisan ovaj clanak. Ko se usudi bilo sta da kaze je pathetic, nema oci i nema osnovno znanje o fudbalu. Tako je i danas. Ko se usudi da kaze bilo sta o Mesiju biva cancelovan.

Mbappe želi da napusti klub i neće da produžuje ugovor, pre par nedelja je upozorio PSG da nema nameru da igra sa Mesijem.

Edited by Jeremija

Ne kontam što bi PSŽ uopšte prodavao Mbapea, FFP je praktično propao a njima šta znam, ~150M ne znači mnogo. Svakako imaju mnogo bolje šanse za CL ako ostane.

Mala bara puna krokodila, trebaće im barem dve lopte. Mesi van Barse, to je nešto novo za njega, pitanje je kako će to sve proći. Uzeće prvenstvo, naravno, ali LŠ teško.

• Redoran changed the title to Leo Messi: FCB->PSG & GOAT race
14 hours ago, Deco said:

Ne kontam što bi PSŽ uopšte prodavao Mbapea, FFP je praktično propao a njima šta znam, ~150M ne znači mnogo. Svakako imaju mnogo bolje šanse za CL ako ostane.

Mbapeu dogodine istice ugovor, vec je (in)diskretno najavio da ga nece produzavati i da planira ici u Real. PSGu onda ostaje ili da ga unovci sad ili da ga pusti da ode za badava. S obzirom da im se evidentno fucka za pare, FFP i slicno, a i da je platezna moc Reala i drugih velikana trenutno nikakva, cenim da ce biti ovo drugo.