IGNORED

Novosti iz sveta automobilizma

nesha taxista

• 3 weeks later...

Serije je limitirana i moze da se kupi samo u Francuskoj - novi Renault Twingo Fashion: crn spolja a unutra roze sa motivom koji je shedska kreatorka Christina Drejenstam nazvala "Faces"la_nouvelle_twingo_fashion_sort_aujourd_hui_mode_une.jpg

• 1 month later...

Vrlo bitna novost koja moze na glavacke da okrene stvari u auto svetu. Hajde da vidimo kako ce japanci i koreanci da odgovore na ovo.GM Offers 60-Day Return Policy on New VehiclesBy Liz OpsitnikThursday, Sep 10 2009 15:42Starting Monday, buyers of new GM vehicles can return them within 60 days, no questions asked. Consumers would receive the full purchase price if they decide to return the vehicle. In the world of automotive incentives, this one is pretty extreme.General Motors announced its new incentive Thursday, saying it will offer the Satisfaction Guarantee to eligible buyers of new Chevrolet, Buick, GMC and Cadillac vehicles. The guarantee allows consumers to return their vehicle to their dealer between 31 and 60 days of purchase and receive a full refund of the purchase price of the vehicle.

f_8ehsmbx2t4mm_4982d8c.jpgf_b5bvppxsw1um_4e95e19.jpgf_95gt17ok8srm_12e8812.jpgovog divnog opnokrilca pokrece tri cilindra turbo-dizela i dva elektromotora u tockovima. 'ocu djir.
Za razliku od vecine danasnjih BMWovih koncepata, ovaj izgleda dobro. Smeta mi samo taj dizel motor <_<
  • 2 months later...
  • nesha taxista pinned and unpinned this topic