IGNORED

Bajden - jedno staro i očekivano presidency?

theanswer

Pa mozda nije toliko bitno koliko je prestar itd, lobisti ce lobirati, ovi ce igrati. U tom smislu mozda i nema neke velike razlike u spoljnoj politici da li ce biti Bajden, Tramp ili neko treci...

Nema (skoro) nikakve razlike u spoljnoj politici, mada ima u izvršavanju iste i ko je alav na pare/kurve/šta već pa je veći rizik da nešto usere. Na domaćem planu je velika razlika.

34 minutes ago, Zverilla said:

Ali mislim da nije u stanju da to radi jer je naprosto prestar za tako naporan posao. Bilo ko iznad 65 nema tu šta da traži , ako hoće da to ozbiljno radi 

Slažem se s tobom, ali (od pre pola godine cca):

FuqxchCWcAI3phv?format=jpg&name=large

• Hvala 1
On 9. 1. 2024. at 7:47, dragance said:

Da li je bitno pokretanje, zaustavljanje ili nastavak i eskalacija ratova?

There have been 2,243 drone strikes in the first two years of the Trump presidency, compared with 1,878 in Mr Obama's eight years in office, according to the Bureau of Investigative Journalism, a UK-based think tank.

As of May 18, the Trump administration had launched 40 airstrikes in Somalia in 2020 alone. That figure is made all the more staggering by the fact that, from 2007 through 2016, the administrations of George W. Bush and Barack Obama conducted 41 airstrikes in Somalia total

Da sad ne pominjem pretnje “velikom bombom”, ubijanja iranskog generala i želje da pokrene rat sa njima - kao i SA rat sa Jemenom…

Tanak ti je argument. 

Ovo okodronova  je bas bezveze  ako se uzme u obzir napredak tehnologije i vojno koriscenja dronova u svim sukobima kao dobar dan.

Hocemo li da poredimo koriscenje tenkova u 1916 i 1942?

• +1 1
23 hours ago, dragance said:

“So you have a war that’s going on, and you’re probably going to have to let this play out,” Trump told Univision. “You’re probably going to have to let it play out because a lot of people are dying.”

“There is no hatred like the Palestinian hatred of Israel and Jewish people. And probably the other way around also, I don’t know. You know, it’s not as obvious, but probably that’s it too. So sometimes you have to let things play out and you have to see where it ends,” he added, calling what was taking place in Gaza “unbelievable.”

Trump did suggest in the Univision interview that Israel had to “do a better job of public relations, frankly, because the other side is beating them at the public relations front. That’s a very important front worldwide. That’s a very important front. So they do have to do a better job.”

Covek je priznao da Jevreji mrze Palestince, i rekao da to nas ne zanima, to bi mi, da sam cionista, odmah izbirsalo par nula sa cekova Trampu.

Miljama ispred kako Bajdena tako i Blinkena, da ne pominjem  Analenu i Zelene.

U tom smislu, ja verujem da bi, recimo, Obama bio mnogo ostriji prema Izraelu, ne dovoljno ai ostriji od ovog sramotnog izrugivanja celom svetu od strane SAD i Nemacke.

• +1 1
15 minutes ago, Budja said:

Tanak ti je argument. 

Ovo okodronova  je bas bezveze  ako se uzme u obzir napredak tehnologije i vojno koriscenja dronova u svim sukobima kao dobar dan.

Hocemo li da poredimo koriscenje tenkova u 1916 i 1942?

evo ti jedan deblji argument:

Biden Rules Tighten Limits on Drone Strikes

The New York Times obtained a declassified version of rules for drone strikes and commando raids, along with a counterterrorism strategy document, via a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit.

Two men in military uniforms sit at small desks with multiple computer screens, telephones, and controllers. Air Force pilots launching a Predator drone at an air base in the Persion Gulf region in 2016.Credit...John Moore/Getty Images

Charlie Savage

By Charlie Savage

Reporting from Washington

July 1, 2023
Sign up for Your Places: Extreme Weather.  Get notified about extreme weather before it happens with custom alerts for places in the U.S. you choose. Get it sent to your inbox.

U.S. military and C.I.A. drone operators generally must obtain advance permission from President Biden to target a suspected militant outside a conventional war zone, and they must have “near certainty” at the moment of any strike that civilians will not be injured, newly declassified rules show.

The 15-page rules, signed by Mr. Biden last October, also limit such drone strikes to situations in which the operators deem “infeasible” any option of capturing the targeted person alive in a commando raid. And if national security officials propose targeting any American, it prompts a more extensive review.

The rules tightened constraints on drone strikes and commando raids that President Donald J. Trump had loosened in 2017. The Biden administration partly declassified and disclosed the document, along with an 18-page national security memo laying out its international counterterrorism strategy, after The New York Times filed a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit.

Edited by 3opge
  • Hvala 1
Just now, 3opge said:

evo ti jedan deblji argument:

Biden Rules Tighten Limits on Drone Strikes

The New York Times obtained a declassified version of rules for drone strikes and commando raids, along with a counterterrorism strategy document, via a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit.

• Share full article
  •  
  •  
  •  

Two men in military uniforms sit at small desks with multiple computer screens, telephones, and controllers. Air Force pilots launching a Predator drone at an air base in the Persion Gulf region in 2016.Credit...John Moore/Getty Images

Two men in military uniforms sit at small desks with multiple computer screens, telephones, and controllers.

Charlie Savage

By Charlie Savage

Reporting from Washington

July 1, 2023
Sign up for Your Places: Extreme Weather.  Get notified about extreme weather before it happens with custom alerts for places in the U.S. you choose. Get it sent to your inbox.

U.S. military and C.I.A. drone operators generally must obtain advance permission from President Biden to target a suspected militant outside a conventional war zone, and they must have “near certainty” at the moment of any strike that civilians will not be injured, newly declassified rules show.

The 15-page rules, signed by Mr. Biden last October, also limit such drone strikes to situations in which the operators deem “infeasible” any option of capturing the targeted person alive in a commando raid. And if national security officials propose targeting any American, it prompts a more extensive review.

The rules tightened constraints on drone strikes and commando raids that President Donald J. Trump had loosened in 2017. The Biden administration partly declassified and disclosed the document, along with an 18-page national security memo laying out its international counterterrorism strategy, after The New York Times filed a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit.

I onda podrzavamo ne dronove, nego tepih bombardovanje Gaze.

Potpuno, ali potpuno irelevantno.

• +1 3
Just now, Budja said:

opet siris dezinformacije, Bajden ne podrzava tepih bombarovanje

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Budja said:

aha, tebi je relevantno samo ono sto je trump lupetao

u ovom sukobu nema pobednika, tramp je izjavio kako bi povukao vize svima koji su protestvovali protiv genocida nad palestincima

što se tiče palestinaca, može da bude bilo ko predsednik usa

• +1 7
10 minutes ago, 3opge said:

aha, tebi je relevantno samo ono sto je trump lupetao

To si u pravu.

Uvek je bolje porediti cinjenice logicki povezane u evienciju nego ko je sta rekao.

Za dronove sam vec napisao zasto mislim  da nije valjan argument. Za genocid u Palestini Bajden se brani SBB KBB  tvrdnjom.

14 minutes ago, 3opge said:

opet siris dezinformacije, Bajden ne podrzava tepih bombarovanje

:laugh:

Kako ide ono, da parafraziram; Komedije su na drugom spratu.

Just now, Budja said:

:laugh:

Kako ide ono, da parafraziram; Komedije su na drugom spratu.

ajd cao, idi prodaj te dzukacke fazone nekom drugom

• +1 1
9 hours ago, 3opge said:

ajd cao, idi prodaj te dzukacke fazone nekom drugom

Ovo je u fazonu kao kad ti neko kaže nešto što ti se ne sviđa, a ti mu kažeš "zašto vičeš?", čista nemoć.

Inače, kako to tačno ne podržava ako kao predsednik najmoćnije sile na svetu ne radi apsolutno ništa da se genocid zaustavi?

• +1 8
37 minutes ago, copkillah said:

Ovo je u fazonu kao kad ti neko kaže nešto što ti se ne sviđa, a ti mu kažeš "zašto vičeš?", čista nemoć.

Inače, kako to tačno ne podržava ako kao predsednik najmoćnije sile na svetu ne radi apsolutno ništa da se genocid zaustavi?

Ajd da ne radi nista, nego bezuslovno salje jos svega 

• +1 9