IGNORED

Covid-19: Razvoj vakcine, imunitet i primena medikamenata

beyoncé

1 hour ago, steins said:

E to oko SARS vakcine se sećam da je spomenuo infektolog neki.
Kao:
Imali smo vakcinu za SARS skoro gotovu a onda stopirano finansiranje i tako nam i treba, da smo nastavili mnogo bi pre dobili vakcinu za covid...

.... Shiit has hit the fan!

Nije infektolog nego pulmolog Dr Piter Hortez

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Da, taj Dr Peter Hotez

za NBC News je dao intervju, (kratak izvod):

"Because nobody would invest a few million dollars into these SARS vaccines, we're looking at, I don't know what the number is, $10 billion, $100 billion in economic losses," Hotez said ahead of his appearance in Washington. "The stakes are so high, and the amount of money you're talking about to fund this research is so modest."

AstraZeneca ce objaviti  efikasnost vakcine vjerovatno naredne nedjelje.

Ako bude preko 90% neko ce fine pare obrnut taj dan.

Edited by Moracikus
On 17.11.2020. at 2:13, Budja said:

Nego, je l su im rekli da idu okolo bez maske ili da se ponasaju kao i ostali.

U smislu da su ionako male sanse da dobiju virus, tako da ovih 30.000 i nije 30.000.

Pretpostavljam da im nisu rekli, nadjite koronasa da vam pljune u lice, pa da vidimo da li vakcina/placebo deluje.

Tih 30k su navodno birali iz rizičnih zanimanja.

Nema selameta ako posle vakcine svi odu u karantin. 

" userid="9780"] Ne znam ko je infektolog i na koju ustanovu je mislio, Kon je u martu u nekim tv gostovanjima pominjao da nema vakcine za SARS.

Čitao sam sa nekog linka da je moderna blizu vakcine, tamo negde u martu i ostavio post o tome.
Mislim da je u UN to bilo, čini mi se da je bio kad su trojica iz struke[emoji769] bili...
A mislio je u svetu ne na neku našu ustanovu, zapravo ovo što je neko gore preneo...

E to oko SARS vakcine se sećam da je spomenuo infektolog neki.
Kao:
Imali smo vakcinu za SARS skoro gotovu a onda stopirano finansiranje i tako nam i treba, da smo nastavili mnogo bi pre dobili vakcinu za covid...

Nije infektolog nego pulmolog Dr Piter Hortez

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ne bre kod nas je neki naš spomenuo u kontekstu nauke itd. Evo nađoh Dragan Delić.

Ma gde, nema od toga nista...dok stigne to kod nas, korona sama od sebe otici..jos ako ispadne kao sa oksfordskom, da ipak nesto ne valja, tek ce biti veselo..

Edited by Misko

Tračevi kažu da će oksfordska imati efikasnost reda 70%, prenosi urednik ITV-a Robert Peston, ali da će možda štititi duže od Fajzerove i Modernine.

Robert Peston
22h, 10 tweets, 2 min read

If the UK government came late to the Moderna party, and has bought less of its vaccine than is ideal, the fault is not that of Kate Bingham and her Vaccine Taskforce. It is down to the mandate set her by the PM. He told her at the outset to purchase potential vaccines that... 
could be available for use as early as possible, and preferably before the end of the year. And Bingham was clear in July that Moderna - although a world class biotech company - does not have an established distribution network in Europe. So she knew that even if its... 
research delivered a good vaccine, it would not be available for use here till the end of March or beginning of April at the earliest. And so it has turned out. That said, it looks an excellent vaccine, and the 5m doses she has secured is only enough to protect 2.5m people (or... 
rather 90% of them on current efficacy figures). It is possible that if she had negotiated more aggressively earlier, she could have secured more. But so long as most of her six other vaccine bets pay off, and scientists seem to think there is a reasonable chance of that,... 
having less of the Moderna one won't matter so much. One of the six, the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine, is on a par with Moderna's for efficacy - though is less stable and therefore may be more expensive and riskier to transport from manufacturing plant to arm. And Bingham has... 
secured enough of Pfizer's for 20m people, something like 10% of the available global supply. Her biggest bet is the AZN/Oxford vaccine. She's ordered 100m doses of it, enough for 50m people. The efficacy data for AZN/Oxford is a few weeks away. But the scientific community... 
seems to think its efficacy will be less than that of Moderna's and Pfizer's (maybe 70% or so efficacy - though this is all gossip). But it may excite "a greater cellular response". As I understand it, this could mean it delivers longer lasting protection, for those... 
whom it succeeds in protecting, than the Moderna and Pfizer ones.
All of which points to a big looming challenge for the government's Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation, if a majority of the 355m doses of vaccine ordered by the government turn out to be effective... 
in varying degrees. Which is how to decide which of us get which vaccines (there will be none for under 18s, because as yet there are no Phase Three trials involving young people). The politics of allocating vaccines that confer different kinds of protection will be... 
challenging. That said, thank goodness we are now moving to the politics of choosing how we organise a return to something like normal life, rather than the politics of simply staying alive. 

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1328767146684522503.html

Edited by vememah