IGNORED

Covid-19: Razvoj vakcine, imunitet i primena medikamenata

beyoncé

26 minutes ago, Misko said:

Pa bilo nekih problema, koliko znam..hovu da kazem,a ko tako bude i sa ovom najnovijom..lupam, hipoteticki..

prekinuli su studiju privremeno i nastavili kada su utvrdili da serious adverse effect nije bio od vakcine.

pfizer je zavrsio trecu fazu i sada su u fazi objavljivanja rezultata studija na peer review i registracije sa FDA i evropskom agencijom itd... naravno jos uvek se ne zna tacno koliko ce da traje imunitet i da li ima negativnih efekata na duze staze, sto ce pokazati dugorocne studije. za sada su ovo sve dobre vesti, koliko mogu da budu u ovoj fazi.

• +1 1
  • Hvala 1

Ma ne osporavam nista, ali kako god okrenes, za nas, dugo je do toga..jedino ako  stvarno nesto ubrzaju za NG, ako to ipak  niu  sve lagarije,a meni iskustvo govori da jesu..sa nekim stvarima se ipak ne igra, ali, ovaj se trenutno igra sa zivotima svih nas, pa sta

Edited by Misko

70% je znatno losije i  efikasno samo ako se svi vakcinisu. To bi bila losa vijest jer bi bio znak da su vektorske vakcine manje efikasne i da svi moramo cekati na RNA

evo sta kaze gardian za oksfordsku vakcinu, meni deluje realno - https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/nov/19/oxford-covid-scientists-no-rush-to-get-vaccine-results-by-christmas

Further trials required but ‘delight’ after early data reveals strong immune response in over-70s

Prof Andrew Pollard, chair of the Oxford vaccine group, said they were not in competition with Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna, which have both published results showing their innovative vaccines successfully protected more than 90% of people from falling ill with Covid-19.

“We’re still waiting to get to the point where we can do the analysis to see whether we can protect people,” said Pollard. “We’re optimistic we will be able to do that before Christmas.”

However, publication of the interim results will need to be followed by the full-trial results and the two months’ safety data for half the participants required by the regulators, who will then take weeks or longer to review the application for an emergency licence. Only when that approval has been given could a vaccination campaign begin.

“We are not in a rush,” said Pollard. “It’s not a competition with the other developers. We’re trying to make sure we have very high quality data, working with other partners in other countries.

“When it’s ready is when we will publish the interim results.”

prva dva bolda - moguce da je ovih 70% sto ste pominjali za oksfordsku vakcinu ili los prevod ili losa interpretacija informacije da vakcina daje ohrabrujuce rezultate kod ljudi starijih od 70 godina jer sa oksfoda nisu davali informacije o delotvornosti vakcine.

• +1 1

Bez obzira sto je prekid 3 faze u US trajao mjesec dana mislim da vec imaju dovoljno podataka da izadju sa procjenom o efikasnosti. Pretposatavljam da im nije u intresu da to sada objave jer je znatno manja od konkurencije.

China has given almost a million people experimental Covid vaccine, says company

Helen Davidson in Taipei, Fri 20 Nov 2020 09.22 GMT, First published on Fri 20 Nov 2020 06.27 GMT

Sinopharm chairman claims there has not been a single case of infection after inoculation of officials, students and workers heading overseas

Almost a million people in China have taken an emergency Covid-19 vaccine that is still in its testing phase, the company that developed the vaccine has said.

Chinese authorities released the vaccine, developed by China National Pharmaceutical Group (Sinopharm), to select groups of people in July including Chinese government officials, students, and workers travelling overseas, before the vaccines had been proven to work.

Sinopharm’s claims, made in an interview with chairman Liu Jingzhen posted on WeChat, did not specify which of its vaccines had been given, but said the individuals had travelled to more than 150 countries around the world and “there has not been a single case of infection after inoculation”.

“Only individual patients have had some mild symptoms,” he said.

Sinopharm’s two vaccine candidates are among five Chinese candidates undergoing international clinical trials because the domestic prevalence of the disease is so low. At least three – all inactivated vaccines from Sinopharm and Sinovac – have been approved for emergency use outside the clinical trials, and some local governments have reportedly allowed residents to take the Sinovac vaccine.

In September, the United Arab Emirates was the first country outside China to approve emergency use of Sinopharm’s vaccine.

The overseas trials have caused some controversy, in part because of a lack of communication from Chinese authorities. In August, 48 Chinese construction workers was barred from entry to Papua New Guinea over concerns they had been given an unnamed experimental vaccine.

More widely, however, the decision by countries like China and Russia to go ahead with vaccination programmes before completing full testing, including large scale Phase 3 trials, has been viewed with concern elsewhere.

Experts have warned that taking short cuts to internationally accepted approaches to testing and regulation could fuel a wider public mistrust over coronavirus vaccines and potentially reduce the uptake required for effective protection of populations.

China has promised to supply multiple countries with its vaccines, delivering potentially conflicting promises to prioritise places such as the Philippines and nations in Africa. Addressing the Apec conference on Thursday, Chinese president Xi Jinping pledged closer international coordination on policies for development and distribution of a vaccine.

About a dozen vaccine candidates around the world are in the late stages of testing, and as the mass production of vaccines gets closer, governments have begun prioritising recipients.

Pfizer/BioNTech has already published interim data last week and final data this week showing its vaccine protects nearly 95% of people from getting sick. US company Moderna has shown similar results in interim data.

Alex Azar, the US health secretary, said this week Pfizer would seek an emergency use authorisation on Friday for its vaccine. Infectious diseases expert Dr Anthony Fauci said both Pfizer and Moderna had shown “extraordinarily impressive” efficacy, and the US government “will be getting vaccine doses into people at a high priority at the end of December”.

Meanwhile, the UK’s Oxford vaccine group has hosed down expectations that the 100m doses ordered by the UK will be ready by Christmas, saying it is not in competition with the other companies.

The UK’s order for 40m doses of the Pfizer vaccine may arrive sooner, but its 5m Moderna doses likely won’t arrive until early next year.

Additional reporting by Lillian Yang

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/nov/20/china-has-given-almost-a-million-people-experimental-covid-vaccine-says-company

Edited by vememah
On 18.11.2020. at 17:18, Misko said:

Ma gde, nema od toga nista...dok stigne to kod nas, korona sama od sebe otici..jos ako ispadne kao sa oksfordskom, da ipak nesto ne valja, tek ce biti veselo..

Španski grip se ugasio naglo, nestao sa lica zemlje. Medjutim, daleko veći broj zaraženih je bio tako da je moguće da je odlasku doprineo kolektivni imunitet.

Ovde to nije slučaj.

Mene ovo baš iscrpljuje. Lako bih se snašao u ovome da smo koliko toliko organizovano društvo, ali ovo je minsko polje jebiga, jednačina sa puno nepoznatih, nemoguće planirati bilo šta.

Edited by Caligula

Ovo nije spanska groznica, i kolik god bio zejaban i opasan, korona nije taj level, bar ga jos nije dostigla,tako da  moze biti, ne mora da znaci..

ALi dobro, recimo da si u pravu, dok pouzdane i  dobre vakcine dodje  , a korona bude vrsljala svo  vreme sve u sesnaest, bez ikakvih osilacija,, za tri godine, celo covecanstvo ce otici u tri plm..kao vrsta, bicemo redji od belih medveda..sto zbog direktnih, sto indirektnih posledica..mozda se ove  jake zemlje odrze nesto duze, ali, i oni ce, polako ali sigurno, u kurac, jer i jaki bez slabih ne mogu..jebi ga, niti se vecito mozemo loxkdownovati prema potrebi, niti ljudi mentalno mogu da izdrze, o zdravstvu da  ne govorim..pa vec svet puca po  svim savovima..a pandemija ne traje ni celu jednu godnu, korona je mozda sama po  sebi i duze tu, nije da nam sad to pravi neku razliku..