IGNORED

Coronavirus Covid-19 - opšta tema

Skyhighatrist

1 hour ago, renne said:

Pa tako je bilo još od 16.marta. prvo dođu na vrata pa onda zovu svaki dan. A tako je i dalje

Čekaj, a u medjuvremenu nisu smislili neki formular da poštede policajce tabanjanja? I kad će doći kod mene? Ima već 4 dana da sam ušao...

I zar nije bilo da karantin vredi kad ti uruče rešenje o karantinu

Edited by Spooky
12 minutes ago, Spooky said:

Čekaj, a u medjuvremenu nisu smislili neki formular da poštede policajce tabanjanja? I kad će doći kod mene? Ima već 4 dana da sam ušao...

I zar nije bilo da karantin vredi kad ti uruče rešenje o karantinu

Jok, i bez rešenja vredi

Ovako jedan lagani info ponedeljkom veče. Od DE do BG nema ni jedne jedine kontrole. Nigde, ni na jednoj granici, niko. TV priča mi deluje kao način svih strana da se uplašeni ljudi malo smire i ohrabre kako se vodi računa. Postoji jedan ceo svet, ne mali, ljudi koji žive identično kao i pre pandemije. Haug.
Da se elektronski prijavis kad se vraćaš, da te ne bi vratili ako te slucajno salete negde usput po nemackama.

Ja pričah da kad sam bio onomad u srbiji da sam jedva uspeo da nadjem kome da se javim, nisam uspeo te sam na kraju samo popunio obrazac na eupravi i udario skrin, just in case.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

• +1 1

iz edicije ko je koliko slagao za stvarni broj žrtava, nismo najgori od sve dece, rusi su šampioni u ovoj disciplini

Excess mortality reveals Covid's true toll in Russia https://rss.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/d...

1 January 2021, Deaths

Russia 57,600 deaths (0.04% of population)

Excess mortality in Russia from April to November

Excess deaths, 264,100

Estimate of excess mortality is 6.5 times than the 40,500 deaths reported

April to November, 0.18% of the country's population

Ratio of 6.5, largest ratio across all countries

Daily reported death count for Russia, one of the least reliable indicators of epidemiological situation across all countries

By comparison

US, x 1.3

Mexico, x 2.5

Italy, x 1.7

UK, x 1.5

Spain, x 1.4

Iran, x 2.4

Germany, x 1.2

Poland, x 2.9

South Africa, x 2.1

Russia, 14th February 2021

Population, 144 million

Official death figures, 78,825 (JH)

X 6.5 = 512,362

0.35% of population

• Hvala 1

Ja sam negde video da su na kraju godine imali 320.000 uvecanje u odnosu na 2019
A oni valjda zbog poremecene demografije svake godine dosta pada broj umrlih, pa je ustvari to povecanje bilo za 350+ hiljada.

7 hours ago, renne said:

Pa tako je bilo još od 16.marta. prvo dođu na vrata pa onda zovu svaki dan. A tako je i dalje

Meni još niko nije došao na vrata za ovih godinu dana stalnih putovanja tj izlazaka/ulazaka. A zovu u proseku svaki treći ili četvrti dan.

5 hours ago, Dankan Ajdaho said:

Meni još niko nije došao na vrata za ovih godinu dana stalnih putovanja tj izlazaka/ulazaka. A zovu u proseku svaki treći ili četvrti dan.

Ti si onda srećan čovek

• Haha 1

The vaccine disaster has fatally undermined the EU

It might be a bit late, but the supply will come on tap eventually. France’s Sanofi has partnered with Pfizer to start manufacturing its vaccine. BioNTech has just bought a factory in Marburg, Germany from Switzerland’s drugs giant Novartis to retrofit into a vaccine plant. With plenty of money being splashed around, production will arrive soon. Making vaccines is tricky, but not that tricky. By the summer, Europe should have enough Covid-19 shots to jab everyone who wants one.

Crisis over, right? Ursula von der Leyen can get back to setting diversity targets, or making climate pledges, or whatever it was she was up to before people started asking why the Israelis and the British were inoculating people so much faster than she was. While Stella Kyriakides, the EU heath commissioner, can slink back to the relative obscurity of Cypriot politics. The whole saga will blow over, and everyone can get back to normal. Except, hold on. It isn’t that simple. Sure, the immediate vaccine supply issues will soon be fixed. The trouble is, the catastrophe will still do lasting damage to the EU even after it has all the vaccines it could possibly use. Why? Because it undermines its legitimacy – in three ways.

First, the EU is by its very design a technocratic elite, without much in the way of democracy. Of course, that’s fine if you like that sort of thing. In the political theory seminars there have always been respectable arguments for letting the experts run everything without all the messy business of elections. There is a catch, however. The technocrats have to be genuinely technically competent, otherwise what’s the point? The vaccine disaster suggests the EU’s technocrats are third division, and even that is probably generous.

Next, it has shattered the myth of market power. The EU has built itself on the idea that the Single Market worked better than lots of fragmented national economies. Its bargaining power, and sheer size, meant that companies, no matter how big and powerful they might be, would always have to bend to its will. Left to themselves, smaller countries, and even France and Germany, would simply be ignored. But that doesn’t seem to have worked in this case. Israel isn’t a big market. Nor on the world stage is Britain. Serbia, vaccinating at twice the rate of Germany, definitely isn’t. Small, it turns out, is fine.

Finally, it has called into question its status as a ‘regulatory superpower’. The EU has made a lot in the last decade of its ability to become the world’s leading rule and standard setter. It certainly isn’t a military superpower anymore, and its claims to be an economic one fade with every accumulated year of underperformance. But at least when it came to regulations it could argue it led the world. The EU’s rules would be the gold-standard that everyone else would have to follow. And yet why would anyone want to follow a regulator that makes such a hash of things?

Any particular crisis will blow over eventually. Very few last more than a couple of weeks, and any industrial problem can always be fixed if you have unlimited money to throw at it. But the vaccine affair has exposed how hollow the EU has become – and that will do lasting damage.

Edited by eumeswil
4 hours ago, renne said:

Ti si onda srećan čovek

Evo recimo od 8. februara kada sam ušao, zvali su me dva puta. Juče i danas npr jok. O dolasku na vrata da ne pričamo.

2 minutes ago, Dankan Ajdaho said:

Evo recimo od 8. februara kada sam ušao, zvali su me dva puta. Juče i danas npr jok. O dolasku na vrata da ne pričamo.

Ma sad dolaze na vrata da uzmu kontakt telefon. Ako su ti uzeli na granici samo će te zvati. Ponekad :D

• +1 1
1 minute ago, maheem said:

Ma sad dolaze na vrata da uzmu kontakt telefon. Ako su ti uzeli na granici samo će te zvati. Ponekad :D

Najinteresantnija stvar je da ima NIKADA nisam dao broj telefona (mislim na mobilni), ali su me uprokos tome od prvog puta pre godinu dana krenuli zivkati.

Odakle im moj broj?