IGNORED

Coronavirus Covid-19 - opšta tema

Skyhighatrist

5 hours ago, omiljeni said:

ti bolje znaš bitne datume kad se šta dešavalo, kad su tačno odustali od zero covid policy, kad su počeli da smanjuju testiranje, kad su skroz prestali da testiraju i sve to. pa probaj rekonstruisati timeline koji je iole smislen i da se zvanični brojevi mogu uklopti u neku logiku.

sve do kraja novembra je bila situacija da testiraju svakog čoveka triput dnevno. i ondao odjednom početkom decembra kažu ma batali ovo ajde da vidimo šta će biti ako švedski model. nije prošlo ni 2 nedelje a ti ovde na topiću pričaš o milionima zaraženih. virus jeste užasno zajeban jer taj R0 je 5-10-15-20, ali nije hiljadu ili 5 hiljada. to verovatno ni teoretski nije moguće.

brojevi od novembra su očigledno umanjivani i to baš onako momački, a brojevi iz decembra nisu ni sprdnja nego ne znam kako bih to nazvao.

nije nikakva tajna da je broj ogroman, ali vlasti ipak i dalje teraju po svome i objavljuju zvanične brojeve. juče 4000 zaraženih, danas 7000. :D pa malecka srbija sa ovom šugavcima na vlasti prijavi mnogo veće brojeve svaki put kad korona udari malo jače i više se ne mogu praviti da se ništa ne dešava.

oni su se otvorili kada su videli da ne moze da se zaustavi novi soj. dosta ljudi za tadasnje standarde je bilo zarazeno neposredno pred otvaranje.

testirali su sve svaki dan ili svaki drugi dan. nama je test postao rutina. ja sam obicno isao da se testiram pred odlazak na posao. ne znam gde i kakve cifre se objavljuju, ali nemam utisak da se skriva da je posle ukidanja mera veliki broj ljudi zarazen. 

da li je dobro resenje - mislim da jeste.  kada se podvuce crta na kraju pandemije, procentualno to ce biti mnogo manje nego sto je moglo biti. zvuci neverovatno, ali za tri godine dok smo bili u rezimu zero kovid, ja ne znam nikoga da je imao kovid u kini. ne znam nikoga da zna nekoga da je imao kovid u kini. skanirali smo kodove na svakom koraku, ako si prosao pored trznog centra gde je bio neko zarazen bio bi zatvoren na karantin. nevervovatno je kako su dobro organizivali to. da, ima dosta non-covid deaths jer svasta se desava kada zatvore milione, a redari ne jebu zivu silu. da mu dodjes sa nozem u glavi on te ne bi tek tako pustio u bolnicu. 

u ispravnost tih odluka o lockdowns i uvođenju/ukidanju zero covid ne ulazim. moji poustovi se odnose samo na očiglednu netačnost zvaničnih brojeva. 

btw worldometer svakog dana objavljuje podatke koje preuzima sa zvaničnog sajta kineskog cdc-a. neko je pre par strana ovde napisao da su prestali objavljivati statse, ali još uvek to rade.

1 hour ago, omiljeni said:

u ispravnost tih odluka o lockdowns i uvođenju/ukidanju zero covid ne ulazim. moji poustovi se odnose samo na očiglednu netačnost zvaničnih brojeva. 

btw worldometer svakog dana objavljuje podatke koje preuzima sa zvaničnog sajta kineskog cdc-a. neko je pre par strana ovde napisao da su prestali objavljivati statse, ali još uvek to rade.

po worldmeter cca 130 zemalja nema ni jednog novog zarazenog, to ne izaziva nikakve sumnje, ali zato kiiina...

Edited by banecare1
  • +1 1

WT = wild type, varijanta virusa na početku pandemije

XBB.1 = aktuelna varijanta čija podvarijanta XBB.1.5 je trenutno u velikoj ekspanziji u SAD

Edited by vememah

Kažu da je ovo članak s dobrim pregledom.

Iz članka:

"Lab studies suggest that the bivalent vaccine is still effective in protecting against severe disease, though perhaps not as much against infection," Andy Pekosz(opens in new tab), a professor of Molecular Microbiology and Immunology at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, said in a statement(opens in new tab). "XBB.1.5 is derived from the omicron variant BA.2, and while the current bivalent vaccine was developed for the BA.5 variant, it has been shown to generate antibodies that recognize BA.2," he said.

• Hvala 1

The coronavirus is speaking. It’s saying it’s not done with us.
By Eric Topol, a professor of molecular medicine at Scripps Research

There’s no sugar-coating it: The world has let its guard down on covid-19. And the virus’s latest dominant form, XBB.1.5, makes clear that we’re doing so just as the virus finds new ways to hurt us.

The new dominant strain shows that the virus is always evolving to spread more quickly and infect us more efficiently. That should serve as a wake-up call for the country to re-invest in new vaccines, treatments and pandemic monitoring.

The XBB strain is the first fast-spreading recombinant variant — meaning it is a fusion of two omicron lineages. Its original version led to a wave of infections in Singapore. Then it added two critical mutations to become XBB.1.5, which was first detected in New York.

These two mutations maintain the high level of immune escape of XBB, while also adding more infectivity advantage, giving the virus better ability to attach itself to the receptors that get it into our cells. The variant identified has rapidly become dominant throughout the Northeast and is destined to do so across the country in the weeks ahead.

What’s more, it is picking up steam in many European and Asian countries. This tells us that XBB.1.5 is no slouch. It is outcompeting a soup of new omicron variants that have arisen in recent months.

While there is no indication that XBB.1.5 is more pathogenic or virulent, its ability to spread seems striking, given how quickly it rose to dominance in New York and contiguous states. XBB.1.5 now comprises well beyond 75 percent of infections in New York, Connecticut, New Jersey and Massachusetts. Hospitalizations have risen among seniors to levels only the first omicron wave surpassed.

Of course, it is hard to solely attribute this to XBB.1.5, given the population’s waning immunity, less frequent use of masks and other mitigation measures, and indoor gatherings during the holiday season. But the spike in hospitalizations in these states is significantly greater than in other regions in the country. And it is people 65 and older who, along with the immunocompromised, are the most vulnerable.

What can be done to defend against XBB.1.5? It is essential to get boosted, as new data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention show. Those who are 65 and older who received the bivalent vaccine are 80 percent less likely to be hospitalized. Furthermore, there is evidence that the bivalent vaccine — even though it targeted the earlier BA.5 variant — helps induce neutralizing antibodies and broaden immunity against XBB.1.5. Beyond boosters, the use of high-quality masks, rapid testing before gatherings, distancing, air ventilation and filtration will all help protect against infections.

Americans can take some comfort in the combined immunity from the country’s massive numbers of infections, reinfections, vaccinations and boosters. That should blunt the effect of XBB.1.5. Still, we have already seen the levels of covid hospitalizations in the United States reach their highest level in almost 11 months, and we’re not done with this wave yet.

The implications of XBB.1.5 are also much bigger than just this formidable variant. The virus is talking to us, and it is telling us it has many more ways to evolve. It is revealing that it not only can fake out or elude our immune response, but can also get better at penetrating our cells. What will happen next? Will we see a whole new family of variants arise that are distinct from the omicron family? It is entirely possible.

And we’re not ready for it. Genomic surveillance around the world has dropped 90 percent since early 2022, as reflected by sequenced samples deposited at the Global Initiative on Sharing Avian Influenza Data. That’s unacceptable. China is in the midst of a covid crisis with unmitigated spread, and it could become a breeding ground for functionally important variants in the months ahead.

Worse, there’s no coordinated, high-priority, accelerated or even funded efforts — either in the United States or globally — to develop the next-generation vaccines that will block infections, such as universal, variant-proof vaccines with extended duration of protection. Nor do we have drugs to replace the monoclonal antibodies that no longer work or for Paxlovid, in case resistance emerges to that treatment.

We’ve moved from complacency to frank capitulation at just the wrong time. If XBB.1.5 is telling us one thing, it’s that we can’t be oblivious. We’re all tired, but we’re up against a force that isn’t. We have the intelligence, resourcefulness and ingenuity to finally get ahead of the virus, but politics and unwillingness to invest are holding us back. We cannot afford that gridlock.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2023/01/08/xbb-covid-variant-immune-evasive-pandemic/

Edited by vememah

Pandemija korona virusa uticala je na reproduktivno zdravlje Rusa, izjavio je ministar zdravlja Mihail Muraško.
„Pandemija je uticala na stanje reproduktivnog zdravlja nacije, uključujući i dugoročne posledice, stoga, uprkos smanjenju aktivnosti nove infekcije virusom korona, vakcinacija ostaje hitno pitanje“, rekao je ministar u pozdravu učesnici Međunarodnog kongresa o reproduktivnoj medicini.
Prema njegovim rečima, danas je neophodno nastaviti rad na blagovremenoj vakcinaciji muškaraca i žena u fazi planiranja rađanja dece, kao i trudnica.

https://ria.ru/20230117/vaktsinatsiya-1845376128.html

Edited by vememah