IGNORED

Trump - hoće li biti impeachment ili 8 godina drugačijeg predsednikovanja?

radisa

Da ozive politicarske glave proslog veka, bas me zanima sta bi za taj tviter rekle. Da li bi bi bili razocarani srozavanjem politicke kulture komunikacije, ili bi i oni cenili "alat". 

Rand Paul, Pompeo, and the Koch Connection

by Justin Raimondo Posted on April 26, 2018

Among the least convincing explanations ever: Sen. Rand Paul’s rationalization for changing his vote on the Pompeo nomination. When pressed, the Senator admits there were no real promises made, just a “general” sense that “we’re going to see less of these wars” after Mike Pompeo takes the helm of State. His fans were not impressed.

Adding annoyance to animadversion, it turned out that Sen. Paul’s vote wasn’t even the decisive one: two Democrats voted for Pompeo, and so his turnabout wasn’t just confusing to his base but also unnecessary.

On the other hand, the Senator made a point of insisting that the man at the head of our Department of State recognized what everyone but a few neocon dead-enders admit: that the invasion and occupation of Iraq was a disastrous mistake. This point cannot be made often enough, and it does need to be emphasized – because people forget. Indeed, half the reporters running around Washington hadn’t reached puberty by the time George W. Bush launched what was supposed to be the Cakewalk War.

And while Rand’s libertarian critics and others may take him to task for waffling, his real enemies – and ours – understand the propaganda value of what he did around the Pompeo nomination. The Weekly Standard – I would argue the one publication most responsible for getting us into the Iraq war – ran a piece attacking Sen. Paul for “Randstanding,” a phrase they apparently hope to popularize. These unrepentant neocons argue that Pompeo’s hawkish views fall “within the mainstream of the Republican party,” but they don’t realize that the “mainstream” is flowing in a very different direction these days. Surely Rand’s insistence that the Secretary of State agree with his President’s view of the Iraq war was hardly a bridge too far for Pompeo to cross.

Rank-and-file libertarians may be perturbed by Sen. Paul’s decision to go with Pompeo, but the libertarians’ very own version of George Soros probably has a different reaction. Yes, Pompeo is an inhabitant of KochWorld: not for nothing was he known as “the congressman from Koch.” Which makes one wonder….

Charles Koch, who now calls himself a “classical liberal,” just gave a huge endowment to a foreign policy studies program that includes a comprehensive critique of interventionist policies. While some elements over at the Cato Institute have lately echoed the Russophobic nonsense that is de rigueur in Washington, historically the organizations of KochWorld have been hostile to the War Party. So maybe there’s something to Sen. Paul’s contention that Pompeo’s reign at State will coincide with a more pacific foreign policy. That fits in with rumors that the “America First” faction is back in the President’s good graces – but then again this remains to be seen.

So far, however, the skeptics are right: Rand got next to nothing for his vote, except the satisfaction of hearing himself talk – which may be all the satisfaction he requires.

Raimondo also believes the United States was led into World War II through lies by President Franklin D. Roosevelt and that the U.S. deliberately provoked a war with Japan through economic sanctions.

:lol: Gde nalazis ove careve.

Svojim smehom samo pokazuješ nedostatak znanja, to je stara rasprava. Proguglaj malo, kao što si proguglao o autoru članka.

Edited by slow
On 27.4.2018. at 11:46, Hella said:

koja ekipa pa jbt ima uglednijih faca na onom spisku 1000+ za vučića :fantom:

Ekipa je vrh vrhova što se popularne muzike tiče e sad što je ovaj forum stuck in 90s pa se i dalje misli da su Oasis i Toni Braxton na vrhu top lista jbg :fantom:

Edited by dillinger

prvi ozbiljniji poll za 2020.

new hampshire

D primary:

With Warren:

26% Warren
20% Biden
13% Sanders
8% Booker
4% Harris
4% Patrick
2% Gillibrand
2% McAuliffe

18% undecided

Without Warren:

30% Biden
25% Sanders
10% Booker
8% Patrick
6% Harris
3% Gillibrand
2% McAuliffe
1% Others

12% Undecided

R primary

72% Trump
15% Flake

68% Trump
23% Kasich

66% Trump
23% Rubio

63% Trump
28% Romney

40 minutes ago, marv said:

gledam ovo sa djulijanijem, idiokratija 101 i pitam se sta dolazi posle idiokratije

Ako si gledao film znas.