• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dùda

• renne

• Timmy

• Max Morlock

Top Posters In This Topic

Bez nekih iznenađenja kod muškaraca, samo nas je Fonjini napustio što je bukvalno očekivano. I možda malo iznenađenje da Bačinger dobio Kuevasa. Lajović izgubio prvi set.

Ode JJ. Mislim da je za ovo kriv organizator turnira i to zbog onih visokih nagrada. Videle devojke da je mnogo toplo, odlučile da se ne smaraju, malo se prošetale, slikale  i uzele 34 hiljade dolara. 

Šalu na stranu, uspela sam da odgledam 2 zadnja gema,šta reći, stajala je na terenu pogubljena.

Edited by Arkadija

ma to može da važi za ove gologuzanerketm,

ali jj ne verujem da bi se cimala da uopšte dolazi na drugi kraj sveta zbog 34 k dolara

mora da ima neki motiv koji ima veze i sa tenisom, ali ipak nedovoljan

novak

"He did surprise me," admitted Djokovic. "I had a difficult time reading his serve. The courts are playing a little bit faster than they were the past two years. So if you have a big serve, know how to use it, it's a big advantage on these courts. He's a good player obviously. He reached the finals in Chennai. Qualified again here. He felt confident. He had nothing to lose. On the other hand, I managed to stay tough, overcome some kind of challenges that I faced in the beginning of the match. I played much more comfortably in the rest of the match.

"It hasn't been an ideal couple of weeks in terms of health and preparation. But I fought my way through. Now it's behind me. I'm only looking forward. I think I did well in terms of responding to the slow start today, feeling a little bit rusty on the court. So hopefully the next one will be even better."

znači, podloga jeste nešto brža ove godine

jertm već da počnem da brinem zbog meča sa iznerom ?