• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iDemo

• Bane5

• Ryan Franco

• Muwan

Top Posters In This Topic

pa nije baš istina da su australske muslimanke u fazonu naučene bespomoćnosti nego da itekako znaju da se organizuju i pobune baš po religijskoj liniji

npr kada požele besplatnih para za godišnje odmore

naravno sve je 100% u skladu s kuranom po kom ćafiri ima da plaćaju porez ibermenšima  :fantom:

jel ti uvek kad treba da odgovoris na nesto u vezi sa muslimanima uradis random search pa postujes prvu stvar koja ti iskoci, nevezano za to o cemu se pricalo? kakve sad ovo veze tacno ima sa fizickim/verbalnim nasiljem, tj. maltretiranjem zena koje nose hijab/burku u prevozu? eto, mozda bi se te iz te Islamic group bunile i zvale policiju kad neko krene da im u facu sere bljuvotine. neke druge samo cute i izadju na sledecoj stanici. i dalje ostaje da problem targetovanja zena sa hijabom postoji ovde (a da policiju nekad moras twitterom da poteras da reaguje). pa niej #illridewithyou nastalo iz vakuma.

sy1b7q.jpg

“We have killed all the children in the auditorium. What do we do now?” asked one of the attackers of his handler. “Wait for the army people, kill them before blowing yourself [up].”

The conversation was intercepted on Tuesday as seven militants rampaged through a school in Peshawar, killing 132 children in the country’s worst terrorist atrocity, according to security officials quoted in the Pakistani media.

It was one of the last conversations the militants held with their handler in eastern Afghanistan before the remaining bombers were killed in a gun battle with Pakistani special forces just outside a side entrance of the Army Public School’s administration block.

The conversation between one of the militants, named as Abuzar, and a commander identified as Umar Khalifa, forms part of an intelligence dossier presented by General Raheel Sharif, chief of Pakistan’s army, to authorities in Afghanistan on Wednesday.

Umar Khalifa, a senior militant from the Pakistani Taliban, is believed to have made the call from the Nazian district of Nangarhar province in Afghanistan.

As more details of the attack emerged yesterday, it became clear how meticulously it had been planned.

The mayhem began at about 10am when the seven terrorists used a ladder to slip into the campus over a rear wall. A few minutes earlier they had created a distraction when a timed explosion destroyed the Suzuki van they had used to reach the school.

Peshawar’s Army Public School is accessible by two well-guarded main roads that can be reached only after crossing heavily manned security checkpoints. However, a little-used route at the back of the school has no security, and the militants chose it.

The gang then crept into the school through a rear entrance, where they immediately began shooting indiscriminately at pupils and teachers.

The most extreme violence occurred over the next few minutes when the militants burst into a large central auditorium where students were being taught first-aid. “Most of the students received bullets in the head,” said Mushtaq Ahmed Ghani, the information minister for Khyber-Pakhtunhwa province.

As pupils tried to escape they were brought down by machineguns, leaving corpses piled near the exits, according to witnesses who said that more than 100 bodies were found in the room.

One teacher was burnt in front of her pupils. There were conflicting reports on the fate of the head teacher, with some saying that she was dragged onto the lawn in front of her office, doused in petrol and set on fire.

/The Times/

Edited by Прслин

sy1b7q.jpg

“We have killed all the children in the auditorium. What do we do now?” asked one of the attackers of his handler. “Wait for the army people, kill them before blowing yourself [up].”

The conversation was intercepted on Tuesday as seven militants rampaged through a school in Peshawar, killing 132 children in the country’s worst terrorist atrocity, according to security officials quoted in the Pakistani media.

It was one of the last conversations the militants held with their handler in eastern Afghanistan before the remaining bombers were killed in a gun battle with Pakistani special forces just outside a side entrance of the Army Public School’s administration block.

The conversation between one of the militants, named as Abuzar, and a commander identified as Umar Khalifa, forms part of an intelligence dossier presented by General Raheel Sharif, chief of Pakistan’s army, to authorities in Afghanistan on Wednesday.
Umar Khalifa, a senior militant from the Pakistani Taliban, is believed to have made the call from the Nazian district of Nangarhar province in Afghanistan.

As more details of the attack emerged yesterday, it became clear how meticulously it had been planned.

The mayhem began at about 10am when the seven terrorists used a ladder to slip into the campus over a rear wall. A few minutes earlier they had created a distraction when a timed explosion destroyed the Suzuki van they had used to reach the school.
Peshawar’s Army Public School is accessible by two well-guarded main roads that can be reached only after crossing heavily manned security checkpoints. However, a little-used route at the back of the school has no security, and the militants chose it.
The gang then crept into the school through a rear entrance, where they immediately began shooting indiscriminately at pupils and teachers.

The most extreme violence occurred over the next few minutes when the militants burst into a large central auditorium where students were being taught first-aid. “Most of the students received bullets in the head,” said Mushtaq Ahmed Ghani, the information minister for Khyber-Pakhtunhwa province.

As pupils tried to escape they were brought down by machineguns, leaving corpses piled near the exits, according to witnesses who said that more than 100 bodies were found in the room.

One teacher was burnt in front of her pupils. There were conflicting reports on the fate of the head teacher, with some saying that she was dragged onto the lawn in front of her office, doused in petrol and set on fire.

/The Times/

jesu li se verske vodje igde ogradile i osudile ovaj uzas?

divna jedna religija mira.

Edited by ToniAdams

sta je to pravi islam?

verujem da ludaci, kako ih nazivas, veruju da sve ovo rade u ime pravog islama.

zato me i zanima ima li reakcija od strane verskih vodja.

Edited by ToniAdams

reci cu ti sta pravi islam sigurno nije: fanatizam i ludilo koje siri i finansira saudijska arabija, taj neprocenjivi americki saveznik na bliskom istoku. smesna je svaka borba protiv terorizma ako se zmija ne udari maljem u glavu.

Edited by IndridCold

nemam pojma. ali zar stvarno moze da ti padne na pamet da bi normalne religijske vodje (kojih je 95%) mogle da podrze ovako nesto? zasto stavljas ceo islam u kos sa ovim divljacima? da li mozemo izjednaciti celu SPC sa onim popom koji je blagosiljao skorpione? 

Edited by IndridCold

potreba judeo-hrišćana da razgraničavaju dobre od loših muslimana, podela u kojoj su drugopomenuti, a zarad etabliranja sopstvenog kreda društvene osvešćenosti, dužni da emfatično reaguju na svaki zločin koji neki umobolnik počini u ime vere, dostiže svoj vrhunac u-liberalizam-prerušene islamofobije kroz #illridewithyou "pokret"

nemam pojma. ali zar stvarno moze da ti padne na pamet da bi normalne religijske vodje (kojih je 95%) mogle da podrze ovako nesto? zasto stavljas ceo islam u kos sa ovim divljacima? da li se SPC og  

nista ne stavljam ni u kakav kos, prosto i jednostavno sam pitao ima li reakcija. ne razumem kako to moze da ti smeta.

smeta mi taj vanovozemaljski stav, kakav je imala recimo i spc u vise nego dovoljno slucajeva.

i da, verujem da je islam od svih zvanicnih religija u ovom momentu najdestruktivnija.

u istom postu pitas sta mi smeta i pises da je islam destruktivan per se.

pitao bih te, a po cemu se islam toliko razlikuje od hriscanstva u tom pogledu da bi smo se osecali toliko superiorno u odnosu na njihovu civilizaciju? gledajuci celu istoriju, ne zna se ko je vise zala pocinio u ime vere.

Edited by IndridCold

nemam pojma. ali zar stvarno moze da ti padne na pamet da bi normalne religijske vodje (kojih je 95%) mogle da podrze ovako nesto? zasto stavljas ceo islam u kos sa ovim divljacima? da li mozemo izjednaciti celu SPC sa onim popom koji je blagosiljao skorpione? 

kako se dolazi do ovog procenta? odokativno?