• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Indy

• pacey defender

• Budja

• mandingo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kad takvog nekog snadje takvo nesto, vise se ne cuje za njega. Cuju se samo oni na vrhu gomile, i njihovi glasnogovornici, i njima naravno sve izgleda super.
Još bolja mi je ta boranija od glasnogovornika, bogate i moćne jedinke na stranu. U svakom slučaju, nema boljeg testa za ideologiju. Nekom omaškom ili teškom poslovnom greškom/berzanskim krahom ti se istopi imovina, usput fasuješ neku smrtonosnu rakčinu, i eto prilike da propovedaš svoje nazore u susretu sa doktorom koji ti traži milion baka za terapiju, a ti igrom slučaja nesolventan, nemoćan i nesposoban.
Tužan danposted by Aleksandar Stevanović at Monday, April 08, 2013Danas je liberalni svet, a posebno onaj koji bi sebe nazvao liberalno-konzervativnim, ostao bez jedne od svojih ikona. Margaret Tačer je bila jedna od dve zvezde konzervativne revolucije i odradila posao koji je bio neverovatno težak, vrativši Ujedinjeno Kraljevstvo sa puta raspale socijalističke države u pravcu ozbiljne tržišne demokratije sa visokim nivoom ekonomske slobode. Meni je lično Gvozdena Ledi uvek inspirisala, a ono čega se napre setim su sledeće stvari koje će jednog lepog dana možda biti i deo agende u Srbiji.- Razlikovanje šta je ispravno, a šta je popularno.- Nazivanje stvari pravim rečima, a meni je bilo uvek slatko kako je dala pravu dijagnozu tadašnjeg argentinskog režima.- U jednoj privredi treba da postoje profitabilna preduzeća, a ova druga ne treba da postoje, barem ne na grbači poreskih obveznika.- Štrajk glađu nije argument.- Progresivno oporezivanje je krađa.- Levičari mnogo više mrze bogate i sposobne, nego što vole i poboljšavaju položaj siromašnima.Margaret Tačer je, što je najbitnije, intuitivno razumela logiku i etiku kapitalizma. Iznad svega, imala je jednu bitnu karakteristiku koja je na kraju umesto nje dovela mediokriteta na čelo UK - nepopustljivost u borbi za ispravne, ali nepopularne stvari.Počivaj u miru.
Šta reći a ne zaplakati...O njoj najviše govori to što su danas stotine hiljada njenih bivših podanika, onih koji se sećaju pokušaja da se od Britanjie napravi jedna ljupka zapadnoevropska Rodezija, radosno proslavljali njenu smrt.Sve u svemu, Pinoče ima sad s kim da pijucka earl gray.
Dugo nisam razumevao Tačerizam. A onda sam čuo ovo:http://youtu.be/IuPrrdRzlxcA new winter coat and shoes for the wifeAnd a bicycle on the boys birthdayIts just a rumour that was spread around townBy the women and childrenSoon well be shipbuildingWell I ask youThe boy said dad they're going to take me to taskBut I'll be back by christmasIts just a rumour that was spread around townSomebody said that someone got filled inFor saying that people get killed inThe result of this shipbuildingWith all the will in the worldDiving for dear lifeWhen we could be diving for pearlsIts just a rumour that was spread around townA telegram or a picture postcardWithin weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyardsAnd notifying the next of kinOnce againIts all were skilled inWe will be shipbuildingWith all the will in the worldDiving for dear lifeWhen we could be diving for pearls
Pratim i podižemhttp://youtu.be/1OAYSXGL2BEIn 1985, I placed a bet and lied,losing all that I had,at least with all my heart intact.In 1985, Orwell was proved right,Torville and Dean's bolero,redundant as a sad welsh chapel.In 1985, in 1985.So God is dead, like Nietzsche said,superstition is all we have left.Circle the wagons, we're under attack,we've realised there's no going back,we've realised there's no going back.In 1985, the Civil War failed why?,kept hidden like scars of birth,nature unable to soften the words.In 1985, my words they came alive,friends were made for life,Morrissey and Marr gave me choice.In 1985, in 1985.So God is dead, like Nietzsche said,only 16 years of age, he said.See all the tears, for the walking dead,we've realised there's no going back,we've realised there's no going back.In 1985, I placed a bet and lied,losing all that I had.

Gini koeficijent za Srbiju u periodu od 2005 do 2009 beleži pad od 33 do 28. Izvor, World Bank. http://www.tradingeconomics.com/serbia/gini-index-wb-data.htmlDa se ne lažemo, svi znamo da u tom periodu socijalne nejednakosti nisu bile smanjene. Šta nam podatak WB konkretno govori? Da su socijalne nejednakosti u Srbiji 2005 na istom nivou kao u Britaniji 1995? Potpuno neuporedivo, iako se statističke vrednosti poklapaju.

Kome je do citanja, ima zanimljiv tekst u Salonu, prikaz knjige Masters of the Universe: Hayek, Friedman, and the Birth of Neoliberal Politics - autor je Daniel Stedman Jones (istoricar). When neoliberalism exploded Uvodni pasus

HOW DID IT HAPPEN? In the early 1970s, Western governments, academia, and the media understood the relationship between the state and the market according to the same liberal consensus that had been in place since the end of World War II. During what is commonly called the “golden age of capitalism,” government, capital, and labor had reached the uneasy agreement that markets produced social ruin when left to their own devices. The state was needed to mitigate inequality, to provide basic services, and — through a combination of monetary and fiscal means — to even out capitalism’s boom-bust cycle. By the early 1980s, all that had changed: the British and American governments, joined by large segments of the media and intelligentsia, declared that the state was the root of social evil, that free markets could do nearly everything better than government, and that the economic crises of the past were the result of state meddling.
A ovo su neke od zanimljivih ideja autora te knjige, a ticu se geneze neoliberalizma.
Stedman Jones traces the rise of neoliberalism to the decision of left-leaning governments to adopt monetarist policies. ...Discussions of neoliberalism, on both the left and the right, suffer from what Paul Krugman and others have called “zombie” ideas. These are economic concepts that have been long discredited, but continue to shamble on. On the right, a central zombie idea is that reduced state regulation of markets leads to sustainable economic growth. If you believe this, then the rise of neoliberalism is a no-brainer. Neoliberalism is simply the economic philosophy that works. But why should anyone believe this? The idea that unleashing free markets then leads to good economic times should never have survived the Great Depression, and should surely be killed for good by the Great Recession and its aftermath.Meanwhile, a new generation of leftist economists has discovered that their progressive brethren suffer from a zombie idea of their own. Mike Beggs, for example, has recently argued that the Marxist economics many on the left continue to find attractive has a fatal flaw. Marx believed in the labor theory of value, the idea that a commodity’s value is equal to the labor that goes into it. Generations of Marxist thinkers have built on this foundation to form a picture of the way the world’s economy works. Thinkers like David Harvey have used this theory to create a sophisticated explanation of neoliberalism as the natural response of capital to changing conditions. If you subscribe to Harvey’s Marxist theory, then the rise of neoliberalism is, again, a no-brainer. But as Beggs points out, the concept underlying theories like Harvey’s was decisively disproved over a century ago, and no one has ever come up with a persuasive defense.Once we see that the no-brainer explanations of neoliberalism are in fact zombies, then the question becomes truly interesting. How did the governments of the Western world come to embrace this radical free market philosophy? Stedman Jones answer is: they didn’t. What they did accept was monetarism.
? Potpuno neuporedivo, iako se statističke vrednosti poklapaju.
Gini koeficijent je relativan po svojoj (matematickoj) prirodi. Pise na Wikipediji.Postoje drugi indikatori nejednakosti koji pokazuju slican uspon u periodu tacerizma i reganizma (i posle njih, sve do danas).

Zanimljiva je ta pojava, da ako se kaze 1 rec protiv ekstrema free-market fundamentalizma, to odmah podrazumeva da si za boljsevicki carizam islamofasistickog tipa.