• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Feindouno

• Moća

• nbg4ever

• Weenie Pooh

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ako Silva nakon onakve prosle sezone i 184 boda, nije kostao vise od 10m, valjda nece ni Santi & Azar. Sto se Bejla tice, cini mi se da ga uvek potcene na pocetku sezone, sto ce sada biti malo teze, jel da. Ali opet ne verujem da ce doci do 12m
santi sad ima 205 sto je mnogo vise. rooney je kostao 12 s manjim skorom od balea. bale ide na 12 ili 12.5, to je zakucano. perica vjerovatno ostaje 13.
santi sad ima 205 sto je mnogo vise. rooney je kostao 12 s manjim skorom od balea. bale ide na 12 ili 12.5, to je zakucano. perica vjerovatno ostaje 13.
Sad kad se setim Lamparda od pre 2-3 sezone, mozda si i u pravu. Jedino ne znam kako ce Bejl proci ako Tot dovede ozbiljnijeg CFa, od Defoa i Adebajora.A ovo sto ste mi sjebali spisak, stvarno nije u redu :mad:*Evo mojih! ^_^http://www.fantasyfootballscout.co.uk/2013/05/22/the-promoted-clubs-end-of-season-report-hull-city/ Edited by nbg4ever
Sto? Zbog cinjenice da su 6 bodova za aktuelnog prvaka vec zabelezeni? evilsmile.gif
Vise zbog ovoga...
Robert Koren (40 apps, 9 goals, 5 assists) ended the season as top scorer for the Tigers. A vital player for the Tigers last term, Koren also has a share of set-pieces in his locker, though it remains to be seen just where he’ll fit in if Bruce decides to move away from a 3-5-2 formation. A possible role in “the hole”, with Brady wide left would certainly boost his appeal.
Numeju da daju gol, ali ih zato primaju ko od sale. Tuzan sam zbog mog novog omiljenog kluba :(
http://www.fantasyfootballscout.co.uk/2013/05/26/interview-matt-martyniak-fpl-winner/
We start a summer of interviews at the very top, as we get one-on-one time with the new Fantasy Premier League (FPL) champion and Scout League winner, Matt Martyniak.Thanks for Matt for taking time out to answer our questions.Can you describe your emotions on the final day, with so many FPL managers in with a chance of winning and your eventual victory being decided by such a slender margin and on bonus points?I had amazing emotions on the final Sunday from start to finish. It was so special to me not just in the world of FPL, but in the world outside of Fantasy football. I was away on a pilgrimage (not a holiday) with Church in Medjugorje, which is a beautiful village in Bosnia and Herzegovina. I woke at 5:30 am local time (they are one hour ahead of the UK) and we climbed to the top of Cross Mountain. At the summit, I found a quite spot to pray, although not to win FPL, of course. After prayer, I immediately realised that I needed to make my final decisions there and then as I wouldn’t have time later in the morning due to descending the mountain (which was tricky at best) and getting ready to attend midday Mass.Strangely enough, at the top of the mountain, my mind was very clear: it was an easy and quick decision to go with my final team. Marouane Fellaini to Philippe Coutinho was the transfer that came to me, and then I just trusted in the players I already had to hopefully do the job.
:s_u: