IGNORED

Iran: novi front

Marvin (Paranoid Android)

Neko je već ukazao na patetičan završetak teksta. Ja sam stigao do ovog dela:The Iranians will very likely be facing not one, not two, but three U.S. aircraft carriers.Tu sam zatvorio IE prozor i posvetio se onom drugom tekstu koji je koliko-toliko vredan utroška vremena.
Ja sam stao kod "... five reasons why..."Zasto, o zasto, svaki americki analiticar mora da ima te brojke.Pri tome, Nial je veliki pozer. Kako bese ide ono "5 killer apps of western civilization".
Zasto raznorazni zapadni analiticari nonstop ponavljaju tu tezu da su iranske mule nekakvi ludaci-fanatici? Ajatole to uopste nisu, stavise vrlo su proracunati i pazljivi.
ne moze drugacije. ako se prizna da su Iranci proracunati i pazljivi, logika koja nalaze bombardovanje ne drzi vodu. ima i gorih od Fergusona, koji kliznu u potpunu retardiranost. na par mesta sam citao kako su mule neohitlerovski ludaci koji jedva cekaju da bace Bombu. ali ce u slucaju americkog bombardovanja biti dovoljno razumni & proracunati da ne uzvrate svom snagom, jer znaju da im se totalni rat protiv SAD ne isplati. logicno. :Hail:
Ja sam stao kod "... five reasons why..."Zasto, o zasto, svaki americki analiticar mora da ima te brojke.Pri tome, Nial je veliki pozer. Kako bese ide ono "5 killer apps of western civilization".
On je britanski analiticar rodjen u Skotskoj - bio je jednom na Question Time, strasno antipatican, nastupa kao da je popio svu pamet sveta i zna uvek bolje sta je dobro za druge - nista neobicno za zaklete etatiste. Takve likove treba prve poslati u Iran medju SAS kad bude gusto ili da prenesu porodicama poginulih vojnika vest o pogibiji i zasto je to dobro.P.S. Da dodam jos i jedan zanimljiv link necega sto sam procitao prosle godine o ovom pajacu sa Harvarda:http://www.observer.com/2010/culture/crimson-chagrin-harvard-profs-iraq-imperialism Edited by Anduril
On je britanski analiticar rodjen u Skotskoj - bio je jednom na Question Time, strasno antipatican, nastupa kao da je popio svu pamet sveta i zna uvek bolje sta je dobro za druge - nista neobicno za zaklete etatiste. Takve likove treba prve poslati u Iran medju SAS kad bude gusto ili da prenesu porodicama poginulih vojnika vest o pogibiji i zasto je to dobro.
Ponavlja se prica iz Iraka (WMD...). Posle ce biti "ups, jebi ga".Ali, sta drugo ocekivati? Takva vrsta spinovanja, mahanja crvenom maramom ispred ociju javnosti sasvim jasno i ocigledno uspeva. Nema potrebe da se bude pametniji, suptilniji ili nedajboze racionalniji. I ovo je dovoljno da zavrsi posaotm.
http://rockcenter.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/02/08/10354553-israel-teams-with-terror-group-to-kill-irans-nuclear-scientists-us-officials-tell-nbc-news
Israel teams with terror group to kill Iran's nuclear scientists, U.S. officials tell NBC NewsUpdated: 11:14 a.m. ET -- Deadly attacks on Iranian nuclear scientists are being carried out by an Iranian dissident group that is financed, trained and armed by Israel’s secret service, U.S. officials tell NBC News, confirming charges leveled by Iran’s leaders.The group, the People’s Mujahedin of Iran, has long been designated as a terrorist group by the United States, accused of killing American servicemen and contractors in the 1970s and supporting the takeover of the U.S. Embassy in Tehran before breaking with the Iranian mullahs in 1980.The attacks, which have killed five Iranian nuclear scientists since 2007 and may have destroyed a missile research and development site, have been carried out in dramatic fashion, with motorcycle-borne assailants often attaching small magnetic bombs to the exterior of the victims’ cars.U.S. officials, speaking on condition of anonymity, said the Obama administration is aware of the assassination campaign but has no direct involvement.The Iranians have no doubt who is responsible – Israel and the People’s Mujahedin of Iran, known by various acronyms, including MEK, MKO and PMI....
On je britanski analiticar rodjen u Skotskoj - bio je jednom na Question Time, strasno antipatican, nastupa kao da je popio svu pamet sveta i zna uvek bolje sta je dobro za druge - nista neobicno za zaklete etatiste. Takve likove treba prve poslati u Iran medju SAS kad bude gusto ili da prenesu porodicama poginulih vojnika vest o pogibiji i zasto je to dobro.P.S. Da dodam jos i jedan zanimljiv link necega sto sam procitao prosle godine o ovom pajacu sa Harvarda:http://www.observer.com/2010/culture/crimson-chagrin-harvard-profs-iraq-imperialism
Znam, ali radi u Americi i pise na americki nacin.
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/world/israel-to-strike-iran-within-months-us/story-e6frg6so-1226262224232
Israel to strike Iran within months: USTHE US Defence Secretary believes Israel is poised to attack Iran in the first half of this year to stop Tehran's nuclear program, according to undisputed reports yesterday. The prospect of war in the Middle East emerged after Washington Post columnist David Ignatius reported that Defence Secretary Leon Panetta saw "a strong likelihood" that Israel would strike Iran as early as April. Ignatius appears to have written the report after a background briefing in Brussels with Mr Panetta.Mr Panetta was asked yesterday to confirm whether this was his view, and he said he was not disputing it, but then added: "What I think and what I view, I consider that to be an area that belongs to me and nobody else."The growing likelihood of an Israeli attack on Iran's nuclear facilities was echoed by a range of Israeli officials, including Defence Minister Ehud Barak."If sanctions don't achieve the desired goal of stopping (Iran's) military nuclear program there will be a need to consider taking action," Mr Barak said. "A nuclear Iran will be more complicated to deal with, more dangerous and more costly in blood than if it were stopped today."Israel's vice-premier, Moshe Ya'alon, rejected suggestions that because many of Iran's facilities were underground they were not able to be hit. "From my military experience, human beings will know how to penetrate any installation protected by other human beings," he said. "Ultimately, all the facilities can be hit."Mr Ya'alon was in the US last week for discussions on Iran's nuclear program, as was Tamir Pardo, the head of Israel's intelligence service, Mossad.
Magnet link to bombings in Thailand, India
Thai investigators believe they have found a link between this week's bomb blasts in Bangkok and New Delhi, two of three such plots to shake world capitals this week.Thailand has charged two Iranian suspects in connection with the Bangkok plot, which came a day after bombers targeted Israeli embassy staff in India and Georgia.A Thai official said the suspects had aimed to assassinate Israeli diplomats in Bangkok.Asked whether the explosives used in India and Thailand were the same, a senior Thai security official said they both had the same "magnetic sheets"."The individual was in possession of the same magnets and we are currently examining the source of the magnet," National Security Council secretary Wichian Podphosri said.One of the Iranian suspects - named as 28-year-old Saeid Morati - had his legs blown off as he hurled an explosive device at Thai police while fleeing an earlier blast at a house in Bangkok.He has now been charged along with another suspect.
Da, jedna on-going propagandna faza u cilju podučavanja graždanstva diljem svijeta e da bi i mala deca shvatila da su Iranci = teroristiTM <_<
Tajlandjani, Izraelci, Indijci, svi su zajedno u tome? :D

Manje suludo zvuči da su svi nabrojani u tome nego da je Iran naprasno odlučio da se upusti u lov na izraelske diplomate po Indiji i Tajlandu.Ne zaboravi da Izrael u saradnji sa terorističkim organizacijama ubija iranske naučnike. Odatle do ideje da se zarad višeg cilja žrtvuje par diplomata, ne treba previše (bezbednjačkog) mozganja.