IGNORED

Avionski udesi i nesreće

dare...

U vezi boldovanog, pojavila se neka priča o tome da je SBU zaplenila zapise razgovora od ukrajinske kontrole leta ali to kruži uglavnom po zavereničkim sajtovima i teško ga je pronaći na nekom "zvaničnom" mediju.

Bilo je pomenuto, da li ovde ili na topiku o avijaciji. Mislim da je @beowl stavio.

:)

ma zezam se, trebalo je na vozove...

Za nauk onima koji daju prednost zeleznickom saobracaju kao sigurnijem  :)

:)

ma zezam se, trebalo je na vozove...

Za nauk onima koji daju prednost zeleznickom saobracaju kao sigurnijem  :)

Наравно да је сигурнији. Овде су пала три авиона са железнице, и није било погинулих.

Замисли шта би тек било да су три авиона пала са неба :misko:

'Iran plane 'crashes near Tehran airport'

_76851495_159534057.jpg

Iranian planes have been involved in more than 200 accidents in the past 25 years

More than 40 people were killed when a small passengers plane crashed near an airport in the Iranian capital Tehran, Iranian state media report.

The aircraft went down at Mehrabad airport, in the west of the city, on Sunday morning, state media said.

The plane was reportedly heading to the eastern city of Tabas when it crashed at 04:48 GMT.

Iran has suffered a series of plane crashes, blamed on its ageing aircraft and poor maintenance record.

There have been more than 200 accidents involving Iranian planes in the past 25 years, leading to more than 2,000 deaths.

O jbt, ova godina će poobarati sve rekorde™

• 4 weeks later...

I kad stigne, sledećeg leta, stići će pre nego izveštaj za MH370, mmw:

Final Report on MH17 Crash Due Next Summer – Dutch Safety Board

MOSCOW, September 2 (RIA Novosti) — It will take about a year to compile the final report on the causes of the Malaysian Boeing crash in eastern Ukraine, a spokeswoman for the Dutch Safety Board that heads the investigation told RIA Novosti Tuesday.

I think it will take about a year to complete the whole investigation. I think that in summer 2015 we will publish the report," spokeswoman Sara Vernooij said, adding that the board conducts its investigation in full compliance with the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) rules.

“There are also rules [on] how you have to bring the concept of this report to the other countries that have interest, and they have 60 days to look at the concept of the final report, and then we have to work out the critic on the report," she said.

A preliminary report is expected to be made public in the coming weeks.

“It isn’t a final report, it won’t contain all the questions, but it will tell you the first result of black boxes, some information we get from other sources like satellite and radar and that kind of data. And it is really the first consolidated information about this investigation. But a lot of questions will still be there after reading," the spokeswoman said.

On July 17, a Malaysia Airlines flight from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur crashed in the Ukraine’s eastern region of Donetsk, where the military operation between Ukrainian Army and independence supporters is ongoing.

None of the 298 people on board survived in the crash.

The reason for the crash is a matter of debate, as Ukrainian authorities claim the independence supporters of the eastern regions shot down the plane, but the latter say they do not possess the means to hit a target flying at the height of the plane.

The United States and a number of European leaders support Kiev’s claim, while the Russian Defense Ministry pointed out that a Ukrainian fighter jet was detected near the Malaysian aircraft shortly before it crashed.

Earlier in August, Malaysian Transport Minister Liow Tiong Lai said that a preliminary report on the black box findings from the MH17 crash is expected to be handed over to the United Nations in September.

Ovako na brzinu, ništa "wow" tj što nismo znali ili pretpostavljali.

Pogodak je bio negde oko prednjeg dela kabine, što ukazuje da je po sredi radarski vođena raketa (npr Buk) koja gađa u i oko najvećeg radarskog preseka a ne IC (npr R-60) koja bi jurila izduv motora. Takođe, odsustvo komunikacije sa ATC-om po pogotku ukazuje da je došlo do brzog katastrofalnog strukturnog kolapsa, što teško da je mogla biti posledica male vazduh-vazduh rakete.

Kačio sam izveštaj juče na Ukrajini; meni najzanimljivije što ulazne rupe postoje na krovu i podu kokpita, dakle deo "high-energy objects" je došao odozgo? (str. 24 i 25) Kako se to uklapa sa surface-to-air raketom?

Sudeci po ostacima i ostecenjima na njima, odsustvo komunikacije sa kontrolom pripisao bih trenutnom smrcu posade usled detonacije.

Ne treba zaboraviti: eksplozija koja je raznela JAT-ov DC9 nad Cehoslovackom (podmetnuta bomba ili Z-V raketa) ostetila je komande i deo trupa tako da su na "crnoj kutiji" ostali zabelezeni krici posade u trajanju od skoro minut, dok se avion nije raspao na manjoj visini. Ne kazem, mozda nema nikakve slicnosti...

(razlog za edit: da ne vrtim opet pricu o katastrofi malezijskog aviona)

Edited by Topola
  • אַף אֶחָד locked and unlocked this topic