IGNORED

Peti oktobar na bliskom istoku i arapskom svetu

Gandalf

Apparently, bizarrely, it's the president's national guard being cheered through the streets of Cairo as they make their way to the state TV station, which has been taken over by protesters.
Khm?
Katrin Bennhold writes from Davos to point out senior Saudi official, Prince Turki al-Faisal, a former director of Saudi Arabia's intelligence services and ambassador to the United States, was asked if a wave of democracy across the Middle East might be even more destabilizing than a nuclear Iran he had been warning against. He replied: "I don't know - in Saudi Arabia we have neither nuclear weapons nor democracy."

President Obama was reportedly briefed for 40 minutes on the situation in Egypt today. Here, a photo of his meeting with National Security Advisor Tom Donilon; Chief of Staff Bill Daley; Deputy National Security Advisor for Strategic Communication Ben Rhodes; Tony Blinken, National Security Advisor to the Vice President; National Security Council Chief of Staff Denis McDonough; John Brennan, Assistant to the President for Homeland Security and Counterterrorism; and Robert Cardillo, Deputy Director of National Intelligence for Intelligence Integration.What is notable is the absence of anyone in the group who has any serious knowledge about either Egypt or the broader region.So now, in the Oval Office, we have the blind leading the blind and the blind advising the blind. No Chas Freeman, no Bill Quandt, no Rob Malley... (The list of those excluded on ideological grounds is pretty long, too.) No-one, in short, who can integrate into the advice the President desperately needs to hear any real understanding of how the peoples of the region think and how the regional system actually works. God save us all from their self-inflicted ignorance.http://justworldnews.org/archives/004137.html

Edited by Gandalf
deluje kao panika. policija ne moze, regularnoj vojsci ne verujes... salji pretorijansku gardu.
Pazi vako, nis me razmel: WTFakujem rajino Hail.gifovanje pretorijanaca koji idu spašavat bastilju. fantom.gif
Pazi vako, nis me razmel: WTFakujem rajino Hail.gifovanje pretorijanaca koji idu spašavat bastilju. fantom.gif
mozda im aplaudiraju ko talijani kovcegu na sahrani.sa tim kulturoloskim razlicitostima se nikad ne zna.
hebem li ga... igleda da je taktika demonstranata da se biju panduri, a prigrli vojska!? sto ukljucuje i pretorijance?
Pa lako je tebi da WTFakuješ sa 16 Mb konekcijom, na ulici je malo drugačije. Dojaviće im neko valjda već ili će skapirati sami (za koju godinu :lol:). Edited by dux
Objasnio Vasa još ranije, verovatno podsećaju na vojsku pa ih narod pozdravlja kao što su u Beogradu pozdravljali JSO a ovi izašli da ih pobiju ako im se naredi.