IGNORED

whistleblowers: wikileaks, snowden i...

DarkAttraktor

Wtf priča o 200k funti?! Pa to nije dovoljno ni za tri kvadrata u elitnom dijelu Londona.. Pojeo vuk magare.. Ovaj leak je najbezvezniji u istoriji.

Nije ti zanimljivo sto smo saznali da je jedan svetski lider pomogao drugarima da provuku dve milijarde?

Ne bre, Putinu nije niko zanimljiv, jer znamo da krade. Evo vidi:

Ako se lista svede na usual suspects, Mubarak, Putin, Asad, Gadafi, Alijev... politicki (globalni) potencijal je ravan nuli. No news event.

A sta li bi mogao da bude news event?

Dajte da neko oplete po Babi™ :D

Ja čekam da krenu da pominju direktore Apple-a i Google-a. 

Nema Rotšilda i Rokfelera, ovo sve neke lopovske novajlije. Kad će više neko da se domogne papira i objavi ko su npr pravi deoničari Goldman Saksa  :fantom:

Nema Amerikanaca na listi, nema vesti. 

Edited by ObiW

Jbte, prošlo je neko vreme od prve vesti.

Daleko sam od rusofila , ali stvarno koliko se forsira da eto Putin i drugari, a ovi ostali pod tepih...

...shit has hit the fan...

Jbte, prošlo je neko vreme od prve vesti.

Daleko sam od rusofila , ali stvarno koliko se forsira da eto Putin i drugari, a ovi ostali pod tepih...

...shit has hit the fan...

A šta ce - sirotinja, ne?

Znaci ipak ne pise. :fantom:

Da li nismo od juce, onda, da je moguce da Kameronov entourage sa Oskforda a i ostali preko bare vrede vise od 200,000K sterlinga u Panami i na drugim mestima?

O Kameronu se u GB naveliko pise. Medjutim u gangsteriji je receno da je u pitanju teorija zavere i stvar je zatvorena. Jedno je sigurno, a to je da su Kameronovi drugari sa Oksforda imali pare i pre nego sto je on dosao na vlast.

ogradjivanje

Dear Valued Clients,

There have been reports in the media and blogs that incorrectly suggest some connection between Mossack Fonseca (“Mossack”) and the Portcullis Group.

This is absolutely not true.

There also seem to be confusion about the data that was obtained from Mossack and the data stolen from Portcullis in 2010 as reported by ICIJ in 2013.

We wish to assure you that the Portcullis Group is distinct and separate from Mossack.

Portcullis does not use Mossack as a service provider whether in Panama or elsewhere.

These news articles and blogs may have published names obtained from blog pages posted prior to the “Panama Papers” stories in connection with the 2013 ICIJ “Offshore Leaks” stories. The blog contains the name lists of people from various countries obtained from the ICIJ “Offshore Leaks”. The blog site has placed the “Panama Papers” story in the same column giving rise to the present confusion.

It is important to note that the ICIJ has over the years undertaken many highly publicised projects and while our data up to February 2010 was part of the ICIJ “Offshore Leaks” stories in 2013, it does not form part of the “Panama Papers” linked only to Mossack.

Please also see the various news articles which have clarified this matter in their latest reports at these links:

http://nasional.kompas.com/read/2016/04/06/22293471/Presiden.Janji.Umumkan.Kajian.Terkait.Panama.Papers

http://www.rappler.com/nation/128305-panama-papers-confusion-philippines-information

http://en.tempo.co/read/news/2016/04/06/055760378/803-Indonesians-Named-in-Panama-Papers

http://indonesianewsstand.com/news/read/7509/803-Indonesians-Named-in-Panama-Papers

Portcullis wish to reiterate that the recent data leak in the Panama Papers concerns clients of Mossack and persons who may have dealt with entities that use Mossack in any capacity.

Portcullis Group’s IT enhancements since 2013 have included significant upgrading of our ability to monitor system activity. The system generates real-time alerts whenever unusual activity is detected. We are confident that no further compromise of our data security has occurred.

Some FAQs for your information:

FAQs

1. Has there been a breach into the Portcullis IT system?
We would like to reassure our clients that our IT system has not been compromised since the 2010 data theft. The Portcullis Group IT infrastructure has been significantly enhanced since the ICIJ “Offshore Leaks” stories reported in 2013.

2. I see my name in a name list published together with the “Panama Papers” stories. Why is my name in this list?
There are various lists of persons obtained from the 2010 data theft that were posted on the internet and in newspaper articles by bloggers. We are aware of at least one name list in a blog on which the blogger also posted new stories on the “Panama Papers”. The close connection between these postings may have caused some journalists to be confused into assuming that these lists were obtained from the “Panama Papers”.

3. Is it possible for my data to be part of information stolen from Mossack if I have not set up any entities with Mossack?
Yes, there are a few scenarios where your data may have been part of that stolen information. For example, if you or your entity have dealt with an entity that has appointed Mossack or its associates as its registered agent, director, company secretary or officer, you or your entity may have provided KYC material to Mossack or its associates. The data on which the “Panama Papers” reports is based also appears to include e-mail messages and other documents, so any person who has dealings with a company for which Mossack provides nominee director services could have had its information captured by Mossack, and that information may have been compromised.

4. Why do I see my name or the name of my entities in some of these “Panama Papers” stories?
The prominence given to “Panama Papers” in the media has apparently revived interest in the earlier data theft incident in 2013, and articles and information from that period are being re-published. We have observed that some reports do not clearly distinguish between data from the Panama Papers incident and data that had previously been published by the ICIJ in 2013. It is also possible that the journalists and other interested parties will further mine the earlier 2013 data for new information and publish this or add it to new articles on the Mossack data.

PORTCULLIS GROUP

Nije ti zanimljivo sto smo saznali da je jedan svetski lider pomogao drugarima da provuku dve milijarde?

Hillary Clinton recently blasted the hidden financial dealings exposed in the Panama Papers, but she and her husband have multiple connections with people who have used the besieged law firm Mossack Fonseca to establish offshore entities.

Among them are Gabrielle Fialkoff, finance director for Hillary Clinton’s first campaign for the U.S. Senate; Frank Giustra, a Canadian mining magnate who has traveled the globe with Bill Clinton; the Chagoury family, which pledged $1 billion to the Clinton Global Initiative; and Chinese billionaire Ng Lap Seng, who was at the center of a Democratic fund-raising scandal when Bill Clinton was president. Also using the Panamanian law firm was the company founded by the late billionaire investor Marc Rich, an international fugitive when Bill Clinton pardoned him in the final hours of his presidency.

:fantom:

Jel' to drže na offshore  kompanijama jer nemaju poverenja demokratski izgrađen sistem, koji je vekovima građen i koji je trenutno najbolji mogući?

Pitam za druga :fantom:

Ma sve jasno, nego zamisli hipotetičku situaciju kao što bi bio military & administration flight incl. global power shrinking. Đe bi odletio kapital, pitanje je sad?

Jel' to drže na offshore  kompanijama jer nemaju poverenja demokratski izgrađen sistem, koji je vekovima građen i koji je trenutno najbolji mogući?

Pitam za druga :fantom:

nemoj tako (radishin druze) offshore kompanije su jedna dzemokratska tekovina, ne? 

Dobro smo prošli, PDRa savetuje za DŽ...

A series of leaked emails to British newspaper The Daily Mail reveals the depth of former UK Prime Minister Tony Blair’s advisory relationship to the government of Kazakhstan. Daily Mail reporters estimated Kazakh President Nursultan Nazabayev spent more than £ 20 million (US$ 29.1 million) to secure Blair's services.

4054273252_bc2ff2b46f_z.jpgTony Blair (Photo: Center for American Progress)Through his firm Tony Blair Associates, Blair has offered his services to President Nazarbayev for £ 5.3 million (US$ 7.7 million) a year, The Daily Mail said. Nazarbayev is accused of human rights abuses, including the killing 15 protesters in 2011 and the routine use of torture.

Blair has been signing highly profitable consultancy deals in Kuwait, Qatar, Colombia, China and “a host of murky dictatorships” since leaving office in 2007, The Daily Mail reported. They are each probably charged the same multimillion pound fee per annum, according to estimates by Daily Mail reporters. 

Blair denies personally profiting from his business deals in Kazakhstan, saying that the money goes to fund his charities. His office told The Daily Mail he helped to set up the advisory group but did not personally advise President Nazarbayev. However, leaked emails showed that Blair’s former chief of staff, Jonathan Powell, contacted one of Nazarbayev’s aides in 2008, shortly after Blair left office as Prime Minister.

He wrote Blair “would be happy to provide private strategic advice to President Nazarbayev” and suggested the two men should hold meetings every three to six months, beginning January 2009. Powell said they should discuss international affairs and “the proposed nature of future cooperation between Tony Blair and his team and President Nazarbayev and the government of Kazakhstan.”

The Kazakh government confirmed Blair’s involvement after releasing a video of him sitting in a meeting with Nazarbayev in 2011, The Daily Mail reported. Only weeks after the meeting, Nazarbayev was condemned internationally for allowing police to open fire on unarmed protesters in Zhanaozen, a western oil town. 15 were reported killed and over 100 injured.  

Blair helped the regime by rewriting a 2012 speech and personally advising him to tackle the human rights criticisms “head on,” The Daily Mail said. In a letter personalized with a handwritten greeting to Nazarbayev, Blair tells the Kazakh president that it is the best way to handle Western media and signs off “With very best wishes. I look forward to seeing you in London. Yours ever, Tony Blair.”    

He also saw and approved a letter to the European Union’s high representative for foreign affairs and security policy, Baroness Ashton, spinning Kazakhstan as “a remarkable success story” and making a case for a stronger partnership with Europe, while downplaying the Zhanaozen massacre, The Daily Mail reported. 

In 2013, Tony Blair Associates aimed to extend its contract, which started at £ 116,200 (US$ 170,000) a month, plus VAT. It later rose to £ 1.84 million (US$ 2.68 million) a year, The Daily Mail said. Four personal visits by Blair were guaranteed for £ 1.85 million (US$ 2.7 million). The service promised “unique insights and support via personal involvement of Tony Blair.”

The government of Kazakhstan was responsible for providing flights, catering and accommodation for Blair and his team, according to the leaked emails and documents seen by The Daily Mail.    

Since Blair began advising the government in Kazakhstan the country has fallen eight spots on the Reporters Without Borders World Press Freedom Index and dropped 18 places on Transparency International’s Corruption Perceptions Index, The Diplomat reported.

https://www.occrp.org/en/daily/5169-ex-uk-pm-tony-blair-advises-kazakh-president-for-estimated-20-mil

• James Marshall locked this topic
  • Redoran unlocked this topic