IGNORED

Svet

Кристофер Лумумбо

Ne znam koliko je covek u pravu kad je poredjenje sa '39. (i tridesetima an zeneral) u pitanju, ali generalno ima nesto uznemirujuce u ovom teksticu, skoro kao neka horor prica ili film. 

Malo ima prizvuk na

41Q4J0RZM3L._AC_UL320_SR192,320_.jpg

9780553254013-us-300.jpg

Nadam se da cemo ovaj put izbeci taj neki transformativni rat koji ce nas prebaciti iz jednog veka u drugi i da 90ete, 2000te i 2010te nisu belle epoque / guilded age naseg vremena...

Španska policija potvrdila da je u pitanju teroristički napad.

IPadCUC.jpg

What we know so far about Barcelona incident

Posted at18:29
  • A van has ploughed into crowds in Barcelona's Las Ramblas tourist area
  • Several people have been injured in a "massive crash", according to police
  • Emergency services are urging people to stay away from the area around Plaça de Catalunya
  • Reuters news agency reports that emergency services have also requested the closure of local metro and train stations

http://www.bbc.com/news/live/40966524

Edited by vememah

Negde sam procitao da su 2 naoruzana tipa upala u neki kafic u blizini ramble, zna li neko nesto o tome?

kazu navodno da su u ovom restoranu, jos se ne zna da li ima talaca:

08ee99aa-32bd-4d6d-8f42-c1111f998c22.jpg

El Mundo takođe tvrdi da je 13 mrtvih, spominju i drugi kamion i 1 zabarikadiranog.

Google translate sa španskog:

What is known so far

-At least 13 people have died and several have been injured after the mass outrage this afternoon on Las Ramblas in Barcelona

-The perpetrators of the attack would have used two white vans. One has been intercepted at the scene and the other has been located shortly after in Vic

-The driver of one of the vans has managed to escape and has been trapped inside a bar, apparently armed, Parallel of Barcelona where it he remains entrenched

-The Mossos d'Esquadra have confirmed that the Barcelona attack is a terrorist attack and that the corresponding protocol has been activated in these cases.

http://www.elmundo.es/cataluna/2017/08/17/5995b303e5fdeafa358b45aa.html

Edited by vememah
  • James Marshall pinned this topic
  • James Marshall locked this topic
  • Redoran unlocked this topic